Visiting texas from the NE

and people are far less racist and forgiving here than I ever anticipated. you wouldn’t be able to walk 2 blocks without getting fucked with in Boston or NY, but down here everyone mostly gets along. Even homeless people and rich people don’t bat an eye at eachother, they just understand what the other is and they move on. What the fuck is this? So the north has always been more prejudice than the south the entire time? I thought it was literally just a meme but it’s real. Ive traveled to every major region in the US now, and I can confidently say my ancestors willingly chose to live in the most revolting, god-forbidden part of the US. I’m so fucking mad I can’t stand it, I genuinely don’t want to go back home at this point. The entire NE is a complete and utter shithole compared to EVERYWHERE else. This has to be a fucking joke.

Attached: 4C81AE26-EBBF-4C6D-8D63-D21653A42FEE.jpg (1284x1251, 668.18K)

Now go the fuck back home and go around Arkansas on your way

>What the fuck is this?
A life free of the eternal yankee.

>So the north has always been more prejudice than the south the entire time?
Has nothing to do with prejudice or racism. The north has a higher density of wickedness. There is wickedness in the south but it is rarely tolerated in the open and instead tends to stay it's ass isolated to drug enthusiasts. And even then most drug enthusiasts know full well that politeness is expected and every second person is carrying a fire arm.

What? Did you think "an armed soceity is a polite society" was a fucking meme? Its not, people keep their damn mouths shut around here because they fucking know better.

Are you a nigger?
Of course, anyone with sense would be a racist.

well they are racist not assholes

The south has a lower concentration of jewishness. It’s really that simple.

we have mostly spics down here. if you want actual racism, go to Wisconsin

southern hospitality is real user

I'm from NE and moved to NV, can confirm people in NE are more of an asshole than literally anywhere else. It's like an exclusive club of being a white farmer for generations, and generations more to come.

Attached: 1611806268255.jpg (473x473, 41.56K)

I’m not a nigger, people up here think “racist” first when they hear “the south”. It’s everyone’s initial reaction, even mine before I came to Texas.

Southern hospitality is not just a phrase fren. The rules are easy; give respect to get respect. Thank you for your kind words.

Attached: 76D2DB68-C8BF-4DDE-BF22-73F59B620679.jpg (750x565, 463.06K)

Yes, and you shut the hell up about this.
THE SOUTH SUCKS DON'T COME HERE SERIOUSLY ITS GAY SHIT

It's this.

ky bumpkin here. spent a summer in the north east. fucking hated it. every time i talked some asshole would hear my drawl and immediately start talking about racism and the civil war. every goddamned time.
and the best part? if i didn't speak, they would sit and say racist shit all day every day. but somehow a southern draw makes you a more racist racist or some shit.
fuck yankees.

this is exactly why I brought up racism in my OP. It really is like this in many areas, they find joy in shitting on southern people and calling them racists.

>the NE
No one says this

I'd honestly love to live in the American south if it wasn't so fucking hot. I used to travel a lot for work and I have zero fucking clue where all the negative stereotypes come from, apart from myths spread by the (((usual suspects))).

You have not made it clear, are you a nigger? Are you a tranny? What makes you so disgusting on first sight that you are surprised that people are not immediately repelled?

I don’t want to reveal what I state I live in, I know.

yes, we unite in being unprejudiced racist segregationists, blacks and whites. New southerns arent taken to that well, but us kinder blacks and whites get along just fine. Kindness meets kindness. If im invited to a black event, ill go gladly, then back to my own white neighborhood. Alot of blacks do the same. We all just keep to ourselves and our people, as humans have done forever up until forced desegregation 50 odd years ago.

Go back to Africa fucking nigger.