Is she right?

Do we need a national conversation about black-on-asian violence?

Attached: 1643315033307.jpg (500x500, 44.83K)

Yup

Sure, why not start there and move alphabetically down the list of races they've victimized. Save the best for last.

We need a fucking national conversation about black on everyone violence, including themselves. Lets all stop fucking pretending.

i dont care how many chinkoids get killed by orcs

Nope. Its all part and parcel of diversity™

>give me a haircut that makes me look like a lego figurine

No because it's not like they would listen anyway. There is already statistical evidence that they ignore. There is no conversation to be had. Just plaster the statistics everywhere until it can't be ignored anymore.

What is there to discuss exactly? If Asians don’t like Blacks, they can go to Asia. This isn’t complicated.

nobody cares about you niggers and chinks go blow your uncle. Literally the only reason democratz pretended to care was so the steal was more believable. Now a nigger can get Rodney king'd and it'll be forgotten in a day.

National conversation? What the fuck does that even mean?

Attached: -76719618.jpg (667x1000, 132.59K)

Attached: 1659523509.jpg (850x850, 229.82K)

No, not at all. We need a conversation on violent niggers in general.

Attached: 1643444417.jpg (1522x2048, 254.02K)

she mad

>What is there to discuss exactly? If Blacks don’t like Asians, they can go to Africa. This isn’t complicated.
you really are the party of stupid

Attached: 1595479956015.png (1426x1600, 1.85M)

These stupid ass edits. A small QoS would be fine. Classy even

It's just terrible.

Attached: leggeaux.jpg (532x564, 50.73K)

A "national conversation" isn't a real thing... It's all just propaganda and the propaganda is encouraging black folks to act like niggers.

>black
>asian
yeah i don't care

Made for BRC.

No. Asians are white adjacent and need to shut the fuck up.

Thats pretty racist OP.

fight me

I'm not kidding, and I'm not really mad....i live in Boston. Let me know.

Anybody who can pass a calculus test is rassis an shit.

Attached: drop kick nigger.webm (720x720, 512.06K)

That bitch is cartoon. Id let the niggers have her for laugh

nope not my problem
figure it out on your own

>chang chang want big police wow can we spend billions for increase FBI to protect us chinky chinky wow why you hate me wow I am colonizing you you should be happy wow

Absolutely.

>chink in boston
color me surprised

Does that bugbitch have downs?

asians get discriminated against in college admissions to let niggers in and now get punched in the face by niggers for gentrifying. but gooks never spoke up for white people when it happened. SO FUCK THEM. They can have this discussion in asia when they get deported

What's there to talk about? Nothing will change. Having a conversation aimed at shaming a group only works on white people who have larger prefrontal cortex and are prone to making decisions based on empathy. Blacks don't give a shit about rules or laws or society because they are largely incapable of it.

so much for the bbc

Attached: 1660328372622548.png (739x591, 95.02K)

no I'm White, any time.

that racist gook. it's African American-on-asian violence. just for that, imma beat up and rob the next chingy chong person i sees

That is quite the jaw.

U mad?

Attached: F064A700-C3F6-45C1-8E37-B3A6C6E2ACD0.png (400x299, 174.75K)

Niggers are violent criminals. Conversation over.

I'm White and fairly violent.

guess you were raised softish?

Say what you want about Chinks but they don’t procrastinate on naming the nigger… It’s like Occam’s razor but about the simple fact that niggers constantly commit crime and are responsible for high crime rates, instead of “muh socioeconomic problems 3d chess is totally responsible for all of the 52%!” and other overly complicated explanations like that. So really chinks have the nigger’s razor. I once pressed a white liberal and asked him if he honestly thought socioeconomic conditions were 100% solely responsible for nigger crime rates, and he got furious and wouldn’t budge

Attached: 81EA2819-5B0E-4A1C-A329-6DF34E55D611.jpg (828x812, 369.77K)

As a hawk, why should I care about monkeys attacking bugs? Also, what role do the rats have in all of this?