Apologize to Trump

He was the last hope to save this country, and we failed him.

Attached: trump-president-donald-j-trump-1.jpg (768x768, 59.97K)

nigga he had 4 years to do something
he spent 2 of them serving israel

he is our best hope i guess, but this is his fault, not mine

Attached: 1426131350087.jpg (385x385, 39.03K)

>He was the last hope to save this country,
no he was not, hope never dies

press S to SPIT

Attached: 348759834753.png (1280x722, 721.49K)

No, faggot, you failed me, you failed America, you failed every single January 6th protestor still rotting in jail.

You forgot one word at a time. We'll start again:

Dear

Donal Trump is a fucking loser who can't even carry mustard. No wonder he got raided, can't wait until he goes to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Attached: 1660331249752873.jpg (715x480, 35.67K)

We can still save him.

>Lord Trump, we lost…. Sorry.
FUCK YOU NIGGER WHITE POWER WE GUN WIN GANG GANG NO CAP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Didn't he decide to push the vaxx down your throat? Stop doubling down on this cunt.

Just like when (((he got impeached)))?
Shut your Jewish cocksucker and get the fuck off our site, stupid kike nigger lover.

No wtf? He pushed for vax production he didn’t make people take it. Also bump this shit

He failed us. He was extremely incompetent and didn't fight. His plebs supported him as much they could. He chose to fill his administration with swamp monsters, not fight for power when GOP had all branches of government, went along with the plandemic op and let the election get stolen from him without a fight.

>get the fuck off our site
lmao Any Forums isn't a safe space for migacucks no matter how hard you faggots try to astroturf. Drumpf fucked up, stop coping.

Attached: 1632936374318.jpg (576x768, 119.66K)

>protestors
You mean rioters and traitors MX ftfy

Attached: trump maga hat.jpg (960x720, 86.85K)

>can't wait until he goes to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
but what if he runs and wins and then gets convicted?

Trump wasn't a hope, he was a joke, and we were all laughing cause it was fun and funny. There is no hope and hasn't been any for longer than you have been alive.

>He pushed for vax production he didn’t make people take it.
bastard faked it and then intentionally clicked out of turn you saying?

share blue

but,but....maga

Nigger

Uh I’ll help trump just as much as he helped the Jan 6 people

A joke is infinitely better than the pure evil in DC.

Remember anons, demoralization like this is a Jewish goal and any white who buys into it is a goyim. We can still save this. We have to.

>We can still save this. We have to.
it was already saved a long time ago

the emperor wears no clothes

no its not, it nothing....trump didn't eliminate the fed, get rid of the fraudulent 41 trill debt, didn't use war powers act to declare war on hybrid domestic/foreign enemy which would have given him the ability to shut all their bullshit russia crap down and then some, which would have included getting rid of the fcc and the entire military grade propaganda, he din't shut down nsa and return our devices to simply tools for us to use instead of slave tracking devices and bugs...this place is a fucking hellhell...the entire globe....and its going to take an actual real leader to any of that stuff....and it all starts with a new declaration of independence from the central bank controlled government

>its going to take an actual real leader to any of that stuff.
this is a lie, you educate yourself to live outside their bullshit and if able teach others and eventually everyone is doing that and those fools are a forgotten nightmare

you don't understand greed and the psychological hold that the power of money has over people, and until their money and money system is gone the "people" will need to be lead out of this hellhole which will not happen by voting in the enemies election process....people need structure....a good structure was taken over in 1913 and the slowly they did everything they could . call it history as you know to ensure they eventually got full fiat global debt slavery....the key to this entire mess is to boycott completely all central bank currency and to create a new system that is understood and agreed on by all

>the key to this entire mess is to boycott completely all central bank currency and to create a new system that is understood and agreed on by all
they will be forced to train you to live that way, it is the nature of things

I understand the greed and suffering better than most