Steve Bannon marks Trump for deathSteve Bannon marks Trump for DEATH

Bannon confirms that there is a hit out on Trump

Attached: 1631325647358.png (1070x1040, 704.99K)

Who cares?

If they do anything to Trump civil will is going to happen

Trump never paid Rudy. He should be afraid.

Hillary send her regards.

No shit the former FBI director already called for it

not in a million years cuck. most of you are already moving on to desantis because apparently you're too retarded to realize if it works with one republican they'll do it with all of them

They've been crossing every red line for the last 2 years and none of you people do shit.

And when some radical retard launches a badly planned, poorly executed, "attack" it ends up just being judo'd into being counter productive in the extreme.

>If they do anything to Trump civil will is going to happen
Lol, who is going to fight it you stupid faggot you are all too fat and old

This means war

>you get to see some old sweaty balled american baron moguls play catch with the nuclear footbal like it was 70s era feel good

I want to know if these comments were glowniggers or russians or the chinks bcuz I want revenge. I want rape.

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-153011_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 537.72K)

Lmao, shut the fuck up nigger.

ENTER THE FUCKING PROMO CODE BLUMPF

Attached: 1988472384344383.jpg (1204x954, 127.13K)

I think he's right, he knows they're all in but a lot of people don't see it yet. They actually think some white hat in the justice department can stop the deep state.

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-150217_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 534.94K)

Attached: 1pbtid-4.gif (350x240, 637.49K)

Sloppy Steve™ is drinking early again, I see...

You really underestimate what true Maga tards are really like. They've been turning on the police ever since Uvalde.

Why would they take him out? They literally caught him red handed violating the espionage act. 50 years minimum… they’d just arrest him. It’s real simple, trump runs, he gets arrested. He doesn’t run, no arrest. We will have to write him in on the ballots in 24!

I like Trump just to watch the left squirm and moan.