WE ARE BEING PROVOKED INTO COMMITTING VIOLENCE

DeepState
>Yeah, we killed Epstein. WTF you gonna do about it?
Hillary
>Yeah, I bleached my personal server and killed an Ambassador. WTF you gonna do about it?
>Hunter Biden
Yeah, I laundered money, smoke crack, and sold our Intel to China. WTF you gonna do about it?
JewGlowNiggers
>Yeah, we're going after a former President that is currently sueing Hillary. WTF you gonna do about it?

This is a Demoralization/Psychological Operation on a scale we have never seen before.

Attached: 16603390143317254684676937155354_262202068950654.jpg (720x551, 58.79K)

im feelin it

Of course we are. And if they can't get anyone to take the bait, they'll fake it. Like the literally who "gunman" who "stormed" an FBI FIELD OFFICE, shot it up and (((escaped))) only to be "killed later" in a standoff nobody actually saw.

Or they'll just keep activating schizo assets to shoot up public places to keep trying to disarm us.

Don't get provoked boys, it's not your problem. Stay content will just chilling out and doing the exact opposite of what they want you to do. Meditate, garden. They want you furious, stay chill...god be with you anons.

Attached: 1660263070938388.png (768x1586, 219.23K)

Yes, USA, you are the center of lies and deception on this planet. Please do a civil war and kill each other, please?

The ENTIRETY of this pantomime is a demoralising psyop.
There are no good or bad sides in war. Just suffering for the masses who were never involved.

ofc they'll keep doing it while you won't do shit except screaming in a basket forum.

So just sit back and watch. Whats the problem? :)

Attached: 4576756447.png (1200x1200, 218.84K)

you forgot about Weiner's laptops that the FBI secured under the rug, too.
to be fair, it was just more of what was on Biden's: proof of diddling, bribery, major corruption and maybe even the name of the hitman they hired to go after Seth Rich.

based

That's the plan. You've got your own meat grinder to march to.

Its crazy the only people really mad about this are old boomers. Young people just want to live thier life. The boomers want to start off their granny civil war.

Attached: 1610594315898.jpg (750x1334, 86.48K)

They're falling apart.
Stay cool and work on yourselves.

Based feds gonna make americans finally grow a fucking pair.

Attached: 1636451645557.png (674x638, 684.92K)

It would be the only good thing boomers ever did.

I want to see 2 million 79+ year old retards with lead poisoning and ARs storming the capital.

Not true at all. Young White men are the ones who want it the most.

The boomers couldnt accomplish anything. They would probably lose the civil war and just destroyed the economy and also leading to forgien nations attacking us and getting involved. The only civil war that would accomplish anything is a quick and decisive one not boomers and thier granny walkers marching 1 mile every day.

And sadly no one will do anything about it because all of the young people are cowards abd morons.

But user, I want feds to die. I want every single one of them to be dragged out into the street and shot in front of their families. Then their families shot. Will I start the fire? Of course not, that would be suicide. It would be the end of my life as I know it.

But as it is happening? I'll try to become what they've always feared. Life is over anyway at that point.

they aren't trying to prevoke you retards into doing anything. they all know you're too cucked to every rise up against them in any way. they're just rubbing it in your faces how the laws no longer apply to them.

>hurr durr if we stay in our basements and never do anything they won't come for us
genuinely depressing that there's so many of you fucking morons who actually think this.

You realize all those people are just pysop glownigger shit. Maybe Fauci is the only one that really matters but you want us to start a civil war becuase of this retarded bullshit? Already I can tell that if a civil war happens and you're concerned about democrats you're jsut retarded boomers that will all die.

But also prepare. The more chaos they sink us in, the more destabilized their narrative and security becomes. God Bless you all, frens. I'll see you in the shit soon enough. I think we'll see an actual Civil War within the next 5yrs. No matter how hard we tried to self improve and raise our families.

Attached: 1660091963893497.jpg (768x432, 48.94K)

Rich people abusing laws? Thats never happen in history Im so angry about this.

Youre acting like laws dont even exisit but in reality there is still some rule of law in this country even if 4 people dint go to jail because they are glowniggers.

>start a civil war
Civil War could lead to change in alot of ways. Yeah dude we should start it while we have the chance and then hijack it. The U.S. has the biggest concentration camp system in the world dude. FEMA camps. We should use those for a Fascist revolution.

Careful, speaking the truth like that will get you called a glownigger.

That shit isnt going to help you. The only thing that is going to help you is a massive amount of firearms and artillery.

>violence
gotta start somewhere...

Attached: pepecigar3.jpg (657x527, 36.28K)

I hear ya, fren. When they've lost their last chance of winning, they're gonna burn this place to the ground. Then become wrath, THEN BECOME THE MONSTER!

Attached: 20211126_210055_IMG_3996.jpg (674x1200, 130.94K)

it usually does. As does saying that there are ways to fight back other than violence.

>massive amount of firearms
Covered. Artillery no but we could use guerilla warfare but we'll probably have foreign help man. Same thing we're doing for Ukraine.

Our win condition is to turn the normies against them and onto the side of the 'white supremacists'. If the majority believes it, then violence will be justified in their minds. At that point I'm sure they will slink away to their islands anyways

>they all know you're too cucked to every rise up against them
And yet the demoralizaztion attempts persist. Why? If it were hopeless, the propaganda would be unnecessary.

Meant for

There will be no forgien help. If civl war happens Russia, China, Iran, etc will actually be killing both sides and trying to make money out of the situation probably by annexing American land.

I still think you're giving them credit they're not due. Most of this shit is sheer incompetence. It's the empire elevating incapable people and beginning to decline.

I really doubt that. And if so then we'll just deal with it and fight them to. It's worth the chance, the slow kill while peacefully trying to change the U.S. isn't working.

>Yeah, I laundered money, smoke crack, and sold our Intel to China.
Now i have to buy AMD wtf

Lone wolves are retards who throw their lives and the lives of others away for nothing. There’s no hope for this country. We’ve let the jews run wild for over 100 years. At this point I just want to find like minded white people, organize, and just start our own community somewhere. Look what the Mormons are doing in Mexico. Mitt Romney’s relatives are living down their in their own compounds having shootouts with cartels.

>WE ARE BEING PROVOKED INTO COMMITTING VIOLENCE
You are not the only one. They are trying to get Trump to be the dictator they told their sheep he was. Just hang on a bit, they are getting backed into the corner and are lashing out and wondering who has fucked them more than Whitey Bulger.

Its not working but you actually want the complete collapse of America. Russia is already talking about annexing Alaska. What will happen if a civil war kicks off? Russia would be in there in a heartbeat. Putin needs his farmland.

they are being recorded for peak judgement lol

not your problem to judge them if their system is corrupt

all I know is that I'm permanently purging them in all my next incarnation phases

"torture" is up to their captors and judgement peak deities and patrons

>There will be no forgien help.
If the United States were controlled by Patriot Nationalists we would be much more isolationist. As opposed to the (((deep state))) assholes who have gotten us into (and/or started) every fucking war in the last 120 years.

You can bet your sweet ass that Russia would support any nationalist elements rebelling inside the United States. It would be sweet payback for all the insurgencies the CIA has funded along Russia's borders over the last 30 years. (Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Chechnya, Dagestan, and many others)

Frankly. I'm tired of being the Anglo-Zionist's golem soldier across the entire globe.

Attached: insanity_zombie.jpg (2048x1024, 590.68K)

You gotta take risks man. It's either risk America or die out. Maybe die out in the process but at least we tries.