TRUMP 2024

It has to be Trump. I like DeSantis, but it has to be Trump.

Trump was obstructed at every turn, subject to bullshit trials based on fabricated evidence, cheated out of his second term, mocked, persecuted, cast into exile, and now this.

I like DeSantis and I would be happy to vote for him in any election, but this is bigger than him. This is about revenge.

Trump deserves to have his glorious return to power and take revenge on everybody who cheated and wronged him. DeSantis can wait.

Attached: 59EE93A8-264A-45DC-89C4-B6BCFF08975A.jpg (2200x1476, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51Yv6xmWwMg
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
youtu.be/su_6KhDFE8k
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/a3rwcv.mp4
files.catbox.moe/qmvf55.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y01gyt.mp4
archive.is/d63dI
archive.is/0Ka4j
archive.is/W0JTw
archive.is/w4GpO
archive.is/LbTGy
archive.is/1ZAht
archive.is/un6mG
archive.is/GCOY8
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
files.catbox.moe/t0kzx9.mp4
youtu.be/27o-pUb9FkM
files.catbox.moe/9dko4i.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4
files.catbox.moe/lw09nx.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmfao gtfo of this great nation this faggot ushered in the era of punkism is acceptable in this country

Gpt

He's the only one who will purge the glowniggers.

Attached: 1660027102545646.jpg (1280x720, 150.29K)

Orthodox Jews are fine. It’s the Zionists that warrant your skepticism.

Dude, desantis is just a politician who only won because trump endorsed him. trump will always be the outsider becsuse he was never a career politician. desantis hype is just media trying to influence people away from trump

It will be trump

Thread Theme -
youtube.com/watch?v=51Yv6xmWwMg

Attached: TDS&Soy.jpg (975x689, 89.17K)

I don’t want to waste time
I love Trump, hilarious shitlord, great economic and domestic policy; but they will obstruct him again.
I wish there was an anti-outsourcing, anti-immigration politician that could actually get shit done, instead of just shitposting on Twitter and watching Fox all day

>Orthodox Jews are fine.
Um, I think christgolems should be expelled because they worship a jew. What do you think I feel about oRtHoDoX jews?

It’ll be Little Marco
The media is already piling on DeSantis

This. Can't win playing by boomer rules.

>I like DeSantis,
well then you're a stupid doofus

He's not even a person any more, just a symbol. If he gets in office again he will be just as stupid as last time, but I still prefer it to any other alternative.

Trump is the literal death cry of boomer mentality you absolute faggot lmao. He embodies the worst of them, and so do you.

I like DeSantis but recent events make me really want Trump in 2024. I am almost as fired up as 2016 just because the left can’t stop persecuting him. They are obsessed. They deserve him again.

Attached: 16919147-9365-475B-8D11-D275DE0E04D6.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Attached: stop breaking the law.webm (554x300, 1.43M)

He's being persecuted because he broke the law, loser. Get with the program. Imagine wanting a literal criminal (yes, I am aware this includes Biden and he can die too for all I care) as your president. Holy shit how hard can you get cucked as a nation lmao

*ahem*
>Donald Trump EXPOSED
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
>Drain the swamp? Trump and Goldman Sachs
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
>John Bolton, Donald Trump, The Mob
youtu.be/su_6KhDFE8k
>Trump, Putin, Israel, Chabad - A True Collusion Story
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
>Impeachment & Russiagate SOLVED
files.catbox.moe/a3rwcv.mp4
>The REAL Trump Dossier: "RussiaGate" is NOT a Nothing Burger
files.catbox.moe/qmvf55.mp4
>The Consequences of Ignoring the Real "Russiagate" Scandal
files.catbox.moe/y01gyt.mp4
>100 Times Trump supported Israel over America
archive.is/d63dI
>Trump controlled by the KGB/Mossad:
Part 1: archive.is/0Ka4j
Part 2: archive.is/W0JTw
Part 3: archive.is/w4GpO
part: 4: archive.is/LbTGy
Part 5: archive.is/1ZAht
Part 6: archive.is/un6mG
>Trump's unpardonable pardons
archive.is/GCOY8
>Donald Trump, 9/11 - CASE CLOSED
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
>Are Trump fans retarded?
files.catbox.moe/t0kzx9.mp4
>TRUMP IS THE SWAMP Trump's Jewish Elite MAFIA & The 5 Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/27o-pUb9FkM
>Who's financing Donald Trump?
files.catbox.moe/9dko4i.mp4

Epstein scandal:
>Trump's pedophiles:
part 1
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
part 2
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4

Attached: 1636208964812.jpg (2848x3369, 1.96M)

based wing-cap trump

Attached: lYIublp.jpg (500x446, 88.58K)

trump will be president again

Did you bother reading what I replied to, you fucking sandnigger?

If he is he's also going to be the last, mark my words.

Thanks for proving my point, faggot

politically motivated persecution of a former USA president. not only unprecedented but the last time this happened in Europe it created the world's most infamous demagogue and several million people died.

the only positive outcome is Trump might actually finish the job this time. merchants should start leaving the country if they know what's good for them.

Likewise.

The thing about when Trump is in office or has potential to be in office again it's fucking not stop smear campaigning. It makes people think he's a terrible president when he's the best we've had in a very long time.

Trump 2024
Desantis 2028
Desantis 2032

Attached: 1660272076672903.jpg (828x828, 80.72K)

Bonus round
Trump: "Leave George Soros alone"
files.catbox.moe/lw09nx.mp4

Attached: 1527884371747.jpg (911x977, 126.19K)

But he paid Russian hookers to pee on the nuclear codes!!!!

Attached: binx.jpg (600x589, 40.79K)

Trump pushed the vaccine hard, not only starting it but pushing Pfizer on people even just recently

Trump told his followers to march on the capital, then denounced them the next day. He let them rot in jail and be literally tortured by the nigger guards there, yet Trump did nothing. Instead he pardoned nigger rappers

LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT

Then he just fucking gave up like a coward and let an illegitimate regime capture the white house

Attached: trumpsorosconnection.png (592x6832, 2.07M)

Trump is a friend of zionist jews and nigger rappers. Never forget that

Attached: 1659240256288608.png (1952x1922, 2.3M)

Yes

>He's being persecuted because he broke the law, loser.
no sale because they all break the law and it is highly unusual to prosecute the last guy who was just in office, so now republiassholes will get in and do the same thing and back and forth it will go

Trump is too careless and lazy. The "lock her up" nonsense was clearly a scam. No one wants 4 more years of Jared Kushner. Trump had his time from 2016 to 2020 but he wasted it

MUHHH DRUMPFFF MUH DESANTIS MUH BIDEN MUH DEMOCRATS MUH REPUBLICANS MUH MIDTERMS DURRRRRR HEH IM DEFINITELY NOT AN NPC LIKE THOSE LIBTARDS!!!

>Because he broke the law
If that was the case, half of congress would be in chains. This was never about the law.

>Trump was obstructed at every turn, subject to bullshit trials based on fabricated evidence, cheated out of his second term, mocked, persecuted, cast into exile, and now this.

Clearly Trump is too weak to serve as a bulwark against these forces. What reason do you have to believe a second term would be any different? As far as I’m concerned, a second Trump term is just four more years of cucking for Jared Kushner and getting his policy positions from his weekend golf games with Lindsey Graham. Not interested!

Attached: 8A35B444-4D12-4130-8794-974615434E69.jpg (400x278, 24.52K)