Is slavery actually wrong?

Is slavery actually wrong?
When you look at the history of Africa and places like Haiti, it becomes glaringly apparent that the niggers can ONLY ever be generative under slavery. It seems to me that the only system that is good for everyone (both black and white) is for niggers to be put back into chains. To deport them and allow them to continue their savagery back in Africa would be a death sentence. Conversely, allowing them to continue in their current trajectory in the United States sucking dry the life force of the white race, soon the hand that feeds them will die and they will return back to savagery. Slavery is literally the only ethical option.

Attached: Empire-Of-Dust-Documentary.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6iyy8z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, no one can deny that prohibiting slavery turned out very, very badly.

Slavery is evil. Do you want to be a slave? There are Black American Billionaires that can buy and sell you.

dailymotion.com/video/x6iyy8z
Watch this. I can't believe how much history have been censored and rewritten. Fucking Jews, man.

Slavery.
Its not for our benefit, but for yours!

Great Campaign slogan you got there.

Would you rather be a slave or die at the hands of your own brothers?
When whites stop letting you niggers bleed us dry like the parasites you are, those will be your only two options.

Which would you prefer?

It would be for our mutual benefit.

Blacks weren't the only slaves. Whites were also slaves to the point where the words are synonymous. 'Slave' comes from the word 'Slav'
>niggers can ONLY ever be generative under slavery
Actual history disagrees with your racist drivel.pic related.

Attached: Joseph Pomeroy Widney.jpg (1868x946, 659.2K)

Slavery!
Its for your own good!

yes yes, but how do you get people to VOTE for it, user?

Slavery!
A fair deal for everyone!

It is morally wrong and unproductive, there's no good reason to do it. If africans are so bad at maintaining minimal levels of civilization, more reason to leave them alone and let them live in mud huts and hunt elephants because no civilization that adopted slavery in human history didn't integrate at least a good chunk if not all slaves into their society as their culture develped.

You can keep imagining that everything is going to collapse, it's not going to happen though. Instead of worrying about that, worry about your own life and trying to breed, kek.

Vote?
That's not an option. Either we deport them or we enslave them. Those are the options.

oh, haha, of course you meant we'd have to resort to violence, i was just saying that cause i wasn't sure YOU knew, right fellas?

>Is slavery actually wrong?
Yes... but the EXTERMINATION OF LESSER SUBSPECIES OF HOMINIDS is not.
>we've done it before and we can do it again
How many Homo Australopithecus do you know?

>Is slavery actually wrong?
A slave is simply a laborer who pays 100% of his wages in rent.

Attached: BY-GEORGE-FREE-MONEY.jpg (1863x1268, 449.04K)

And you should worry about not getting killed by your own brothers, nigger.

I used to have a tshirt that said
Slavery
Getting shit done since the beginning of time

Attached: 2921.jpg (1600x1200, 271.56K)

Niggers aren’t a subspecies you retard.

>It is morally wrong
How so? I think helping inferior races to live with without savagry is noble.
>and unproductive,
If that were true it would have never existed throughout history. Unpaid labor is very attractive.
>there's no good reason to do it.
Helping niggers not to be savages and helping white men develop society using free labor is plenty good reason.