Niggers aren’t retarded in Canada

When did you realize it’s just Shartmericans that are the problem?

Attached: 1EC275C6-FCEC-48E3-BE06-0B4E424D7445.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

I don't know bout them being dumb, but I notice most black Canadians are not fatasses

wait till they make a higher % of your population

niggers were high jacking people in Toronto with guns for like 8 months.

wtf are you on? Niggers are just as bad here, they just have less access to guns.

Niggers are retarded

Ive seen some fat fuckin niggers here, but true theres less here than there are in the US probably

Yea nigger 100k year of divergent evolution really is solved by a line in the dirt

I saw an african-something guy walking a tiny dog the other day
the dog pooped and he didn't pick it up
first time I saw anyone fail to scoop the poop

OP is a nigger or has never lived around niggers

because a lot of blacks here are ancestors of slaves. and whites bred them to be dumb and strong. why a lot of nogs are muscular without ever having to work out

Niggers are black.

Look up the statistics among indigenous, both american and canadian.

Niggers aren't retarded....
OK CHANG

Bullshit faggot. Google Toronto Homicide... and click on images. They are violent by nature, no matter where they are.

Niggers are retarded. Simple as.

Niggers

They're only 2 or 3% right now bro. There's just not enough of them here and I hope that doesn't change.

kys

Attached: 1657325590320.jpg (332x351, 18.85K)

Ching Chong ping ping pong Wong Wang dang

Never lived around niggers. Just met one at work though and he seemed like a good guy aka not a shartmerican

Attached: D2ECDBEC-106B-48E9-89E9-D97552FAD641.jpg (250x193, 9.68K)

I hope lots of blacks spread all over the world. That way ugly dumb pajeets like me look human in comparison and force the higher races (Whites and Asians) to sympathize with us

Attached: 1646551507759.jpg (500x318, 28.58K)