ORANIA

All-White South African Town ‘Is Booming’
Can we move there, anons?

Orania’s population has grown by up to 17 percent annually in recent years, and in 2021 new business creations were up by a quarter, said Strydom. Tourism is one of the main business activities, attracting an average 10,000 visitors annually.

“Suddenly other communities are saying ‘how can we learn from you?’,” he said.

When AFP journalists were in Orania recently, some traditional royal emissaries from the Xhosa and Tswana ethnic groups were in town on a “diplomatic” visit.

“It was important for me to go… Whether right or wrong, there is a success story in there somewhere,” said Gaboilelwe Moroka, 40-year-old chief of the Barolong Boo Seleka, part of Tswana ethnic group in neighbouring Free State province.

“It’s unfortunate these things are overly politicised,” she said.

Boshoff, the grandson of the architect of apartheid Hendrik Verwoerd, argued that Afrikaners created Orania because they needed a place to call home.

“Every African tribe or clan has a place of its own which they use as a reference point,” said Boshoff, who is also a right-wing lawmaker in the national parliament.

Orania has “become part of the South African landscape”, he said, after delivering a Sunday morning sermon at a Dutch Reformed church.

breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/12/all-white-south-african-town-is-booming-afp/

Attached: chrome_9ZS2yaewaY.jpg (1438x854, 279.85K)

Attached: chrome_R3IVIswVKk.jpg (1579x851, 274.6K)

Attached: chrome_B7d1F1dnFr.jpg (1741x817, 300.68K)

Attached: chrome_gAAE6tCWBY.jpg (1747x850, 301.64K)

>Can we move there, anons?
I want nothing to do with Africa. Just do the same thing in every existing white-founded country.

Lets go and keep the jews and darkies out

Attached: Having it your way.png (842x837, 993.78K)

its run by a jew which is why they are allowed to exist.

>traditional royal emissaries from the Xhosa and Tswana ethnic groups were in town on a “diplomatic” visit.

I hope they made the 'emissaries' get rid of any security before entering.

Attached: Whites being forcibly sent to nigger schools, 1957 'colorised'.jpg (1280x857, 185.23K)

no. it's for afrikaners only.
build your own white only town.

when civilization collapses they will face wave after wave of niggers, they will no doubt achieve impressive kill ratios, but they will succumb to attrition eventually

it's a dead end, the only feasible option is to join the elite

As a person of color this picture gives me heavy anxiety. I literally cant even grasp how this can be legal? Why is there not one iota of color in that picture? Its so white its burning my eyes. This should be illegal.

eastern europe is the future for whites

>its run by a jew
how do you know he's jewish?

Orania's poverty rate is over 70%

All white towns were literally mentioned in the book Vortex as a bad thing.

Attached: Vortex.jpg (297x500, 38.04K)

The Amish is even higher and yet they are thriving. They keep their income in the lowest tax bracket to avoid taxes, while a typical Amish family owns 50 acres and house outright with cash.,

now see crime rates and literacy rates

Poverty is a state of mind. If you have a home, land, family, and community you are not poor. I bet if any if any one of them were to go hungry, every family in town would offer them a meal.

Attached: 4469F7AD-A36B-4409-BE26-92012CD83955.png (620x583, 18.58K)

Sadly this, at best stuff like this is just prolonging the inevitable. Julius Malema could end Orania within ten years if he really wanted to, and I think he knows it, and the same will be true if we don't manage to not only establish an explicitly pro-White regime, but expel the foreigners as well.

Also if any South Africans read this I have a question:

How desperate are white South African women to leave the country? How easy would it be for me to take a vacation there and come back home with a qt SA girl and give her an American citizenship?

Attached: C7403376-FD07-4E37-B904-DF3A7FC34C52.jpg (800x600, 157.96K)

yo im taking a shit homie