How long do the vaxxies have to live? Regret is setting in hard for them

Will the media ever cover the damages that the covic vaccine has done to people or will they never say a word? It seems like vaccine regret is heavily setting in for those that got the vaccine especailly after the new CDC guidelines overhall, will they ever admit they were wrong for getting it or just double down?

Attached: 98498549849.png (504x559, 61.46K)

Will social media allow this misinformation

Another normie just got redpilled.

Attached: 1644773449056.jpg (270x294, 95.84K)

I find the vaccine regret of Redditors facinating because they were some of the hardcore pushers of the vaccine and smuggly rubbed the vaccine requirements in the unvaxxed faces. Now that the dust has settled it seems like severe regret is setting in but they can't go back on their heckin science beliefs lest they be downvoted into oblivion.

Attached: 1851985489.png (627x415, 55.77K)

no refunds
and I bet the plebbitor was one of the ones calling purebloods chuds and assholes for not taking the vaxx, but now that the things that we all warned about happened to him in his life, it matters.

boo hoo he can just get a refund if he’s not happy

If you go the doctor and describe any problem to them, the first question they ask you is “have you taken the vaccine?”. They know about the dangers of the vaccine.

They lose family members but still refuse to voice any opinion directly against the vaccine.

Attached: 8412892894.png (619x389, 33.13K)

The fact that reddit is one of the most censored websites on the internet and yet r/hermancainaward hasn't been shut down says it all. Redditors blindly trusted the "science" and cheered on every instance where this poison was forced on unwilling masses. They deserve whatever they have coming to them.

>still getting that booster like an obedient little subject, though.
to quote M. Ali, "i pity the fools."

Attached: 265189489.png (615x443, 50.35K)

My husband got diagnosed with cancer January 2020 had multiple hospital stays and surgeries and yet routinely told the doctors to go fuck themselves when they pushed the vaccines on us. Didn’t wear masks we even travelled and neither us or our son caught it. We know multiple people who either got diagnosed with cancer after taking it or had their cancers come back after taking it.

No refunds, redditbros.

The 4th branch of the government raped you for profit. This is what happens when they successfully usurp the constitution.

Got two female relatives with heart palpitations since they got their vaccines and boosters.
And two female friends got completely fucked up periods and one of them started suffering from chronic fatigue since the booster.
I know by second knowledge at least of three people in my town who were healthy until they got the vaxx and died of strokes.

Attached: 39858445129.png (624x182, 20.57K)

Both the females with period problems also suffer from brain fog constantly.

Yep. Started the process for IVF a week ago (in oregon no less) and their first question was if either of us were vaxxed. When we said no they said and I quote “Oh awesome! good! That’ll make things much easier” lol like what the fuck.

the odds that several healthy, young people will have strokes after having the booster, given prevalence of stroke and number of doses given:

100.0%

>good thing I didn't get the VAXX!
>can't even get his woman pregnant to begin with

might as well vax up fuckin loser.

>i'm not here to shit on the vaccine
>ends the post with "fuck the vaccine"

Game over man, game over.

Attached: 1652237859195.jpg (1041x1023, 149.12K)

I'm surprised to find that there are a few Redditors that are at least part way awake and aren't complete lost causes.

Attached: 94892894894.png (504x508, 45.19K)

what a bunch of larping bullshitters. none of that shit happened you fucking retards. almost everyone in my shit town is either partially of fully vaccinated, especially the old folks, yet I am still waiting for them to get sick or die from the shots. nothing is happening. those reddit posts are larping christcucks or poltards spamming the fucking place just like leftie faggots do on pol. nothing is ever happening. it's infuriating.

You misunderstand. Seewe only have frozen sperm to work with.

>someone dies
>WOW MUST HAVE BEEN AN INJECTION THAT DOES NOTHING THAT THEY HAD LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO
you Antivaxtards have the worst cope lmao, just get over it, there will be no ‘uprising’ of your ‘pureblood sperm’
>j-just 2 more weeks until they all die of blood clots, I mean VAIDS, I mean SADS, I mean spike proteins, right my epic fellow kekistanis!?

I'll dump my vaccine injured folder, I have a lot. No particular order.

Attached: 46346.png (1447x721, 115.16K)

>none of that shit happened you fucking retards.
Yeah it did. Are you going to say SADS was always a thing? That healthy young athletes just drop dead all the time? You can’t explain excess mortality either unless you’re one of those and you’re going to pin it on climate change.

Attached: 357357.png (1453x1216, 155.42K)

Please do not spread disinformation. The vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective. Please receive your vaccine so we can get back to normal.