Why does nobody respect him?

Attached: canacuck.webm (900x506, 1.88M)

Why should we?

nobody likes a traitor

ok but he betrays people. not world leaders. world leaders in general respect each other

fucking based bolsonaro any brazil anons in here re-elect this mf 2022 we got this

Attached: bolsonaro100120.jpg (2000x1254, 104.49K)

i want to have gay buttsex with him if that counts

Because he's a clown and has shown he is not able to handle democracy. He has lost all respect from his own citizens, and the world.

There is no bigger faggot piece of shit out of all Heads of State.

He's an empty suit airhead puppet
It's like talking to the secretary when you were trying to contact the CEO

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-204029.png (1119x2048, 983.31K)

This guy in international conferences is hilarious. He’s always the red headed step child
Guess that’s why he craves Schwabs love

Both of the men you see next to him are actually looking to achieve more than a century plan for their people. Both who are trying to shape the best for the history of their nation.

Trudeau is just a tourist.

holy fucking shit even our faggot ministers cant stand him. thats a special low

Because he's a lying weak faggot

Attached: 20220201_005439_IMG_4336.gif (330x221, 2.37M)

>why does nobody respect him?
He's the leader of the greatest country on earth, everyone respects him. Unlike our brave, handsooome and cool leader, they're probably no bi....lingual. I would hate to be embarrassed by that tall chad of a leader, and not even be able to talk to him in one of his many languages. Can you imagine the fear it caused that little Brazil representative when Justin reached out his powerful hand? I can't imagine the fear.
>is this chad going to choke me out here and now?!
I can see why he turned away...also, Justin banged his wife earlier that day and it was kinda awkward since it was the last time they made eye contact.

Attached: you're welcome, cameras.png (327x403, 232.33K)

I want to murder Justin Trudeau in real life.

Attached: JustACasualGuy.jpg (720x720, 27.38K)

You can hate Turdeau but always remember Ukrainian Jew Crystia Freeland is the real kike pulling the strings.

>light flashes off my glasses as I’ve successfully typed out an awesome comment glorifying our leader
Heh gotten

Attached: 1660295683097798.jpg (500x534, 47.75K)

Because he's a beta cuck

Attached: 1645371889392.png (478x335, 205.54K)

he's doing fine. lula is splitting the left for him so he'll win again.

He's a canadian, why would you?

Idk this is kinda mean, I'd shake his hand and convince him immigrants are bad, and he needs to look out for white canadians.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I don't know if you've ever compared yourself in either accomplishments or appearance to our glorious leader, but I am assured you come up lacking in both. You're probably wearing solid coloured socks right? Keep trying to prove you're straight, and not just in love with the Prime Minister of Canada. Your linage is basic, Trudeau, questionable, but sensational. Born a celebrity, meeting the queen as a child. I'm sure you met a queen, last time you got a blowjob in a back alley.

Attached: what did you just say to me you little bitch.png (291x340, 202.73K)