TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOT DEAD

holy fuck trump supporters are crazy

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/12/fbi-attacker-trump-capitol-riot-truth-social

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-012936_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1079x1187, 781.28K)

You mean FBI false flag...

Imagine dying for a man who wouldn't even lift a finger to help you.

Where’s the body or video of event

Seems pretty false flaggish to me

Whatever You Say Glowie No One Believes you Anymore

F for the effort. Although, I'm dissappointed no fedfags dies. On the other hand, they could be lying about none of them dying to give them the appearance of invincibility.

>FBI attacker shot dead
Journalistic grammar integrity really has taken a hit in current year. They don't understand subject-verb agreement, when to use who vs. whom, how to identify antecedents, and then there's this fucking shit. Is the attacker a member of the FBI, or did he attack the FBI? Reading the title, one isn't sure.

In the middle of a crop field?

You lost all validity with the raid
He very well could be a trump supporter
It matters very little
He didn’t kill civilians, he took the fight straight to you. He is based in my book for that.

You go to Heaven if you die fighting globohomo.

Attached: 9241578F-AC35-4987-A6A7-3AF0F3A70DE5.jpg (750x1000, 51.44K)

Good for him. May he rest in Valhalla shiny and chrome.

>BWWWAAAA FALSE FLAG
>BWWWAAAA IT WUZ AUNT TEEFA

LOL...imagine literally giving your life for that fetid orange turd, and after the dust settles, your so-called brothers-in-arms can't even summon the courage to claim you as one of their own.

What a legacy.

Attached: send_me_hamberders_ma.jpg (1229x1536, 260.64K)

More attacks are coming

ITS TOTALLY REAL THIS TIME BECAUSE UHHHH... IT JUST IS OK??

Attached: 1651085787015.png (426x400, 33.16K)

>so-called brothers-in-arms
is that what you shills think? lol

>Holy Fuck American Christians are crazy
You better watch out...

Attached: 1652472584477.png (1002x934, 1.32M)

And you better watch your mouth

Attached: unnamed-e1588424871851.jpg (512x282, 36.17K)

How do you know?

>Capital riot
never heard of it

They do it for clicks

>He didn’t kill civilians, he took the fight straight to you. He is based in my book for that
This.
Illegitimate government branches and alphabets are valid amd approved targets according to the International Rules of Engagement.
Only trannoids and lgbt loving leftoids shoot up civie crowds at a supermarket.
Real patriots take the fight right to the source of our Nation of States problems.

Attached: 1656794951604.jpg (686x1296, 358.23K)

This, how pathetic is it also that the raid only caused one schizo to retaliate. Where Trump’s army of good ‘ol boys with Carolina squatted trucks adorned with American flags?

>mfw all those people at the rallies
>it was really all just a larp
Lmao my brother stopped talking to me because I told him the only way out was through nuclear fire. “Voting matters!” Lol

Attached: 7FC7E869-03DD-4358-AA2B-AECB50E4D833.jpg (1024x658, 115.05K)

>holy fuck trump supporters are crazy
They're pussies. They're either boomer cuck faggots high on hopium or retards who waste their lives in some idiotic attack on normies/stooges/drones rather than carefully planned actions on high value targets ie the tyrants and traitors in charge. Nothing will change while the VIP tyrants remain unaffected and face no consequences for their criminal actions. Simple as.