Is your problem with trans folk philosophical, i.e. you just hate different people, or technical, i.e...

Is your problem with trans folk philosophical, i.e. you just hate different people, or technical, i.e. you just don't think the technology to make man into woman is there yet? Is there a point where you would acknowledge the legitimacy of a MtF woman as "real" woman?

Attached: 1.jpg (510x922, 374.16K)

I hate pedophiles and groomers so I hate you too

They are enraged and confused by what they are not willing to understand.

Sounds like you must really hate the political right then, consider that's who does most of the rape and molestation in this country.

No. No. And no. Ywnbaw.

I despise deceit.

Death to kikes

Trannies deserve extermination and nothing else. Burn them all alive

> is there a point where you would
No.

I hate crime so i hate niggers
I hate immorality so i hate chinks
I hate pedophiles, so i hate troons
Rope it, coz all 3 are you

you're a faggot in a dress who got oilchecked by a drunk uncle.

I have zero problem with it because I want people to sterilize themselves because life is utter trash and don't want more people to suffer in the future.

There's a point of technological advancement where "real woman" ceases to mean anything, and is purely conceptual.

Checked and real answer.
I don’t hate them, I feel bad for them. I worry about them when they reach understanding in old age and realize their mistakes are irreversible. Call me degen but I have tattoos to remind me of my mistakes but they will have far worse.

I don't entertain people's mental illnesses. Trannies are no different to me than homeless schizos yelling on the street. In a perfect world, I'd like to see them helped and given the permanent care in an asylum they need. But if they can't helped or they're a nuisance then I'd rather they be gotten rid of.

Is that a dick?

False dichotomy

moving goalposts
Im feminine
I dont have a dick anymore
Im a woman
how the fuck are you a woman? you are a man that doesnt have a dick anymore

you can't change your sex
sex is what you are
taking on a different role, trying to change your form doesn't change what you are
you're legitimate as a feminine man or a masculine woman
however, you can never become a woman regardless of role, form or amount of femininity
the same for women, they can never become a man regardless of role for or amount of masculinity
you should embrace what you actually are rather than what you want to be
the insistence on trying to be something you aren't and that others should play along is what causes problems

Ironic that you should use that image, since it made the troons lose their shit.

I hate you because you're an abomination of nature and you won't shut the fuck up about it.

Why? People should be able to live a little differently from you when they're just trying to live their life and aren't bothering you. You're wishing (violent) death on strangers, they're just trying to be happy and pay taxes, you're the disruptive influence here.

I'm not enraged and I understand it. I simply find it disturbing and intolerable

Death to kikes

Attached: XYXX.jpg (326x246, 34.43K)

>Is your problem with trans folk philosophical, i.e. you just hate different people, or technical, i.e.
I have no proble with you people as long as you're only occupying female-only spaces.
>you just don't think the technology to make man into woman is there yet?
It will never exist since real women already exist and the people who demand such technology won't be able to afford it.
>Is there a point where you would acknowledge the legitimacy of a MtF woman as "real" woman?
You're already legally recognized as a "real" woman by govt. institutions and establishment media, WHY DO YOU WANT VALIDATION FROM THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

they're gross just like fags

Societal hygiene. Extremely freaky people are gross, they make people uncomfortable. You put a burden on others that you do not understand.

White people commit crime too. The mafia, the aryan brotherhood, the hells angels, the list goes on and on. The vast majority of major organized crime is actually white.

White people also commit acts of immorality. Most serial killers are white. Most mass shooters are white. Most cases of incest are white. Which leans us to "White people are also pedophiles", because the overall largest group of pedophiles in the US is white. Nothing you say makes any sense. And why do you come to a trans thread to start ranting about Black people?

LOL. You are such a fucking smarmy kike it’s nearly unbelievable

it's mental illness and you need to be cured

Transexuality is a synthesis of self loathing, vanity, pride, lust, and the denial of God's will. Also, you smell terrible.

kill yourself faggot

even if they figure out how to make people whatever they identify as down to the cellular level, I'll still think they're retarded for wanting to be the opposite sex
but in such a world, we'll no longer know who's trans and who's not I guess

found the cure

>t.

Attached: 1559169364779_1.png (404x307, 177.15K)

>you can't change your sex
This is your first premise, and the one from which all others flow, but it's incorrect. You already can, and in the future, the technology involved will only improve, more and more, until we reach a day that "real" woman no longer means anything. There's a point where the birth genitals and the created genitals are indistinguishable. The question is, when that point is reached, will you still crusade against trans people? Is your point of contention that you don't think the created vagina is authentic enough, or is it less rational and more emotional than that?