TRUMP ALLIES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO RESPOND

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trumps-allies-have-no-clue-how-to-respond-to-report-of-nuclear-docs-at-mar-a-lago-1396232/

this is checkmate

Attached: trumpnukes.png (680x453, 352.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could they? There's no justified reason for Trump to have them. He's no longer a government worker, he's a private citizen who has no security clearance.

SPREAD THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA! Remember, remember, this 5th of November. Deep State is getting fired. Post this 5 times if you want it to come true.

>rollingstone

Nobody cares about a library book you retard.
Everyone here is furious about a raid when he was complying with FBI requests & had already returned things.

I’m sure it’s truly over this time. Just 2 more weeks and he’ll finally be finished lol

wrong, hes was and if the REAL PRESIDENT and has the HIGHEST SECURITY CLEARANCE he can declassify anything he wants. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

>he's a private citizen who has no security clearance.

this can't be true as he knows secure information and also methods

>rollingstone
Yeah if anyone has the inside track with trump allies its a lefty rag like rolling stone.

and back to discord with you

Who the fuck gets their politics from rolling stone magazine lol

>feds call
>you got some shit?
>yeah here
>feds call again
>what else you got?
>this stuff, want it?
>no, keep it
>raid

STFU YOU REDDIT SHILL

The left is in full panic mode

Attached: Karl-Marx-1870_1_1.jpg (280x450, 45.01K)

Yet Trump's breaking fundraising records.

No one is split on this issue.

Mid terms happening soon
Dems need some outrageous headlines

>TRUMP ALLIES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO RESPOND
aka "We don't know what they're up to , and since they're not telling us, we'll just assume they are too stupid to be up to anything".
Peak journalism.

Suck me.

>rollingstone.com

But didn't return everything, hence the warrant and search. Cope.

The walls are closing in am i rite?

No, that's not how it works. There is a process and the atomic energy act makes nuclear document declassification require congressional approval

>the atomic energy act makes nuclear document declassification require congressional approval
What does the Constitution say?

kekd and capped

Attached: trump raid lol.png (377x227, 12.42K)

Feels like deja vu.