Nazism in Russia’s Wagner Mercenary Group

By now it’s become fairly obvious to me that a lot of the members of Wagner are Nazis. Why is this the case given the fact that 23 million Russians were slaughtered by the Nazis and why would Russia lean so hard into this “denazification” angle when the men who make up the tip of their offensive spear are unambiguous Nazis themselves. Seems absurd to say the least.

Attached: BDC2AD6E-64EF-42D4-98D5-DDCFA280F0BB.jpg (2009x1125, 1.5M)

>Slavic runes
>nazi
kys troon

whats especially interesting is that wagner is literally owned by a jew, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

political extremists are generally stupid and easily manipulated into inadvertently fulfilling someone elses ulterior motives.
same is happening on the other side with azov and other nationalist battalions, but to a lesser extent, since azov share a common ambition with the jewish government of ukraine, which is to defend ukraine from a moscovite invasion, so their relationship is mutually beneficial for the time being.
wagner having nazis and nazi leanings is less explicable because they serve nothing except the interests of jewish russian oligarchs.

both should bite the hand that feeds them.
wagner should get rid of putin and azov should get rid of zelensky.

Attached: 1645925195084.jpg (5000x5040, 3.55M)

>two factions of white men killing wearing swastikas killing each other for no reason

That’s how you know this whole war is jewish

>Why is this the case given the fact that 23 million Russians were slaughtered by the Nazis
Retarded military decisions and retarded economic policies that caused it to fall apart in a war weren't the fault of the Axis. Besides, millions of ex-Soviets served with the Axis.
>why would Russia lean so hard into this “denazification” angle
To keep their boomers pacified. I doubt the Russian political leadership gives a single fuck about that.

Attached: Rusich 2.jpg (960x1280, 196.36K)

If anything, they're just channeling the spirit of General Vlasov in waging war on a Jewish abomination once again.

Attached: vlasov with soldier.jpg (652x606, 166.45K)

Those aren’t slavic runes retard. The one on top is an odinist rune popular in white supremacist circles and I shouldn’t have to explain what the two lightning bolts are supposed to mean.

>23 million Russians were slaughtered by the nazis
Wait till you find out how many Russians were slaughtered by the communist yids that lead them. Not hard to see how a lot of ivans thought about hearing the other side out after watching the entire population of the village they lived in being sent to siberia to mine and build infrastructure and then being forced to resorting to cannibalism.

Except that didn’t happen, those deaths are wildly inflated by the liberal historians you purport to resent so deeply and Russia’s population vastly increased under communist rule. You dumb fuck.

Wagner has a lot of neo paganism
which blurs lines with lots of modern nazism
There is also a large neo pagan movement within the Russian Spetsnaz
Azov was similar
in better times they would have been brothers

It absolutely happed you inbred

Many Russian fought for the Nazis against the Jewish Bolsheviks. I would've too.

Kek, no. The Soviets ruled over one of the largest landmasses on Earth for over half a century; I'd sure hope the population still grew unless they were slaughtering tens of millions each decade. That doesn't change all the murders, agricultural disasters,

less Russians, but some
far more Baltics though
Baltics and Poles favored the Nazis heavily over the USSR

Declassified census records and CIA docs say differently.

Ukraine's army is literally conformed by literal nazis, the army itself was literally created by the literal nazi Stephan Bandera. Killy yourself natonigger

Are you the kind who argues that the horrors of the early 20th century didn't happen because at least they weren't starving by the 80s?

Bandera got thrown in a concentration camp and spent most of the war there.

The exaggerated Yezhov led terror killings and and the more absurdly exaggerated droughts that mirrored several that occurred throughout tsarist rule but were never repeated after the 30s. Bullshit harder.

That's what (((cnnn))) says, got anything else to say that is not (((cnnn)))) propaganda, nigger?

look comrade
Capitalism responsible for every preventable death in history ok
communism never kill more than one or two people as a joke