No matter how many anons on here pretend to be high functioning and rich and well adjusted within the system making 7...

No matter how many anons on here pretend to be high functioning and rich and well adjusted within the system making 7 figures,
don't let it make you feel less than, or like you have fucked up.
Most real people come to Any Forums for a reason, and it is because they feel like they're outsiders to the system.
Most real people come to Any Forums not to boast, but to co-exist with people they cannot co-exist with IRL.
Lots of people actually lie online because they FEEL like a fuck up. Thats the sad truth.
Most people are poor as fuck and desperate these days, lots of them lonely and hopeless too.
Not saying that is you, but if it is, you aren't alone.

Attached: kingaragorn.png (869x1078, 1.09M)

Thanks but you needed to post coomer bait for this thread to take off user

Attached: 1618108009239.jpg (1080x1281, 186.01K)

I didnt have the stomach. I hate thinking of anons like pavlovian dogs to cater to.

you have to insult people or something they love.
this post is pure positivity and never will get the bumps

You gotta say something gay and divisive to get a bump

how about

>ITALIANS/GERMANICS/SLAVS ARENT WHITE

Pick your variation

It’s not how much you make it’s how much you keep ask Micheal Jackson or Ed McMahon

And then theres some who just dont think about life as a "get money" situation. They tend to suffer the most unfortunately.

>believing anything anyone has to say about themselves here
ngmi kid

Good job on the non coomer OP.

truly based

Attached: 1629376158016.jpg (1080x1266, 311.12K)

>OP doesnt even bench at least 265lb, make 9 figures, and have an house-wife amazon
ngmi

Who the fuck does?

It's weird just how much you burgers lie

ill bump

I made 7 figures in my early 20s and used that to NEET from 25-30.
Now I stack shelves.

>I made 7 figures in my early 20s and used that to NEET from 25-30.
Doing what?

Graduate from a uni in America you'll easily walk into a job with a starting six figure salary. I don't doubt many people have made good money on here either. This board used to be libertarian. I'm not doubting that non-normies visit this board, but you don't have to be normie to make good money.

>Graduate from a uni in America you'll easily walk into a job with a starting six figure salary

Attached: 1659729721817819.gif (445x258, 2.74M)

bump, Based King

the urban center that will accept your "uni" degree will render your $100k salary essentially worthless, and there will be diversity to deal with

based Aragornposter

Attached: 1630407624912.jpg (323x241, 13.46K)

Wrong fag, I come here to argue with feds. Lurk moar.