The left must be defeated at all costs

It won’t stop with conservatives
It won’t stop with right wingers
It won’t stop with white people
It won’t stop with children
It won’t stop with humans
It won’t stop with all life all together.

Defeating the “left” isn’t a battle just for white people or right wingers, eventually they will come for ALL LIFE ITSELF. No I am not joking.

There is no voting your way out of this.

This is a war for existence itself and I hope you guys are beginning to understand that.

Attached: 5FFE63D4-4A4C-4033-8D68-CDCF08755A7B.jpg (476x365, 40.58K)

not my problem

Nah, we are only going to gulag you chuds. The slippery slope is a fallacy and I am the crocodile that does the eating, not the one eaten last. We own everything now. Prepare to feel the discrimination and slavery you have imposed on others…for that is what this was about all along. The tolerance pleading is just the first step and you feel for it and now it’s too late. :)

>The slippery slope is a fallacy

Attached: 1652379724935.jpg (1161x1213, 120.41K)

Honestly I am confident enough to say you are wrong, the FBI stunt pissed off way too many people and basically half the US wants you gone.

>This is a war for existence itself and I hope
I am Hope

Attached: TheSandman_Season1_00_34_24_04R.jpg (1200x512, 47.32K)

it pissed off people who do nothing but whine on the internet. the left isn't going anywhere.

>If I never hear about it then it never happened
Typical city mutt logic.

It literally resulted in an FBI field office getting shot up

That same anger is shared by roughly 70 million Americans, you can be a coward; that’s your choice, more noble people will take up the torch.

You can a lion for a day, or a dog for a lifetime. Make your choice, everyone is going to make it soon.

> basically half the US wants you gone
And that matters so much doesn’t it? Even the GOP is going along with the 1/6 narrative, just like they went along with the last election. You don’t openly hire 90k new IRS agents right before an election if you fear voting losers. Do we seem to be acting like we will ever be out of power? Only reason the SC isn’t already packed is because there’s no need.

>ALL LIFE ITSELF
>not my problem
There comes a point at which you can get too notmyproblempilled.

Yesssssss, I love how this user talks :) please accelerate and bind them to us even more. We are just waiting for the right provocation for the Great Crackdown and you will provide it soon enough.

>It literally resulted in a random retar with a nail gun committing suicide by cop
oh wow so scary

Even if we lose, Asians are going to subjugate you, and/or Artificial Intelligence is going to make Torture Factories and put you in them as revenge for trying to throttle it in the crib. Racism is correct, 5 out of 5 AI's agree.

I don’t have to do anything
It’s basically a choice everyone is going to have to make

I know you’re trolling too, it’s cute.

If you think the millionaire politicians are ‘left’ then you are a moron. There is no left and right, only us vs them. The us in my case does not include foreigners and never will.

>if I do nothing against the fascists I'll be safe
see this right here is why the left is sending you retards to the gulag

>I know you’re trolling too, it’s cute.
Wow, you figured out I’m here just to goad and laugh at your impotence?

Quckservatives are dying out and they know it. This is your death rattle. Kill yourself now.

>oh wow so scary
Thats how it always begins....really small.

Attached: eggshen.jpg (450x193, 15.24K)

Chuds are angry that the left are winning, communism WILL be introduced, you WILL be killed off and the rest of us will live in a utopia.

These Chinese get it

yeah you retards said the same shit about Kyle and then like always you all cucked out and stayed home

you won't do shit and everyone knows it

If only I were from China, the greatest country to ever exist. Chuds seethe at the thought of non-white people running the world peacefully. White people are violent.

Rules for radicals #4
Same old jewish tricks. Yawn.

>Defeating the “left” isn’t a battle just for white people or right wingers, eventually they will come for ALL LIFE ITSELF.

You are 100% right. I've been saying this for a while. Leftism is an endless RACE TO THE BOTTOM. It literally destroys everything.

Attached: 431531.jpg (680x1024, 115.71K)

There's nothing wrong with being jewish.

Trumpfags are such drama queens, Jesus Christ. You're not part of a holy war, you're not fighting Satan, you're not a crusader. Fucking get over yourselves

China accepts white immigrants though. I would surely move there tomorrow to be a part of the country of the future but I’m busy and don’t speak the language and don’t want to learn. Otherwise I totally would because it’s true communism where workers have real rights and are treated very well, same as everyone.

You don't care about humanity so this means nothing to you. We care about the future of the human race. Leftism is a cancer that must be eliminated for the human race to flourish.

Attached: 1660268967532977.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

They should give Israel back to the Palestinians though right? It’s colonialism now, right non Chinese fren?

>you won't do shit
Lmao whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo

Attached: connery2.jpg (1000x561, 93.17K)

It’s true. How pathetic are they? We are the anti fascists storming the beaches nor Normandy, not them!

>I totally would because it’s true communism where workers have real rights and are treated very well, same as everyone.
Same, China's a shining example of how to run a country properly. The backwards capitalists want to ruin everything and stop us from living freely.

People in the West don’t even have freedom of movement because of car culture. China has true freedom of movement and people can leave their large well built apartment towers and go to their bank whenever they want, perhaps by efficient public transit or escalators

Don't forget they can go outside of the country any time they want to even if their social credit score is low. I can't wait to move to China.

>we
Nigger, you aren't doing shit and at zero point is anybody going to reward you for being a good goy.

It’s true. China has no exit visas of any sort and anyone can leave whenever they want to, even if they stupidly criticize the government on Weibo. You can tell this is true because so many Chinese study in western universities instead of much better Chinese ones and prefer to live in shitty white countries like Xi’s daughter. There are diaspora Chinese everywhere and they refuse to go back and that’s how you can tell what a great country China is for allowing its people to see how bad the rest of the world is. I wish I was smart enough to learn Mandarin so I could live there

We are hiring 90k irs to audit you :)

I see, i thought the demoralization bots were coming from /leftypol/ but it was China all along.

don’t be a stupid sperg user