How did your garden come out this year /pol?

>this is an update from Based user who sold his house in niggerville Durham to SW VA

Attached: D8330EBB-85EB-4231-B50B-DE9D5ECF1426.jpg (1170x1438, 1.71M)

make zucchini bread with those monsters i like to pick them smaller for stir fry or grilling

Tomatoes are not doing worth a damn. Neither did the strawberries. Did get some good snow peas early. They are long done tho.

I'm in kansas btw.

My squash and tomatoes all came out fine

Durham is pretty nigified. What gets me more are these faux rich Raleigh sociopaths. I hate them. They arent even fucking human. I like the niggers more.

Tomatoes have come in strong. Peppers going strong. Have carrots for days. It’s not enough for full blown survival mode but I got a lot of good experience in this year, and I plan on capitalizing for the next year.

What do the plants look like user? Lots of leaves but little fruit? Or just no fruit entirely. There are a number of things that could have happened

i grew my own produce once but it grossed me out seeing bugs crawl over everything

nice

A friend of mine went crazy and has more cucumbers and tomatoes Than he knows what to do with

Lots of tomatoes, some zucchini but only a few. They didn't grow well so I'll removed them. Now I still have left some more tomatoes, cucumbers, beetroot and pumpkin.

nigga just steal food from the store its easier

nigger. get out. this is white man culture. we like to play early civilization game.

Oven dried tomatoes. Slice them into wedges and dry them in the oven 250 degrees F for about 2 hours. Season and use herbs ideally from your garden as well. Store with olive oil in mason jars.

You let those things get too big they’re gonna be all seedy

I got lots of carrots, peppers coming in strong, sunflower seeds curing now, a few eggplants, yellow summer squash, my tomatoes are gonna be ready in a couple weeks, and purple cabbage is looking like I might get some before the bugs get to it too bad, will be my first cabbage harvest. On the down side my pumpkins and other squash didn’t do well, I had to leave everything on automatic irrigation for like 5 weeks and I didn’t have enough water on those and they got stunted. Oh well.

This is why we don’t like you Jamal. Poor bait btw

>hungarian
>white
ok just want to remind ya you have the most ashkenazi and chink ancestry out of all europeans.

Disregard the nigger I want to hear about veggies

>so detracted from reality
What it like voting for biden?

Attached: 1654788691087.png (301x371, 142.28K)

Great so far.
50kg of peach palm
45kg of bananas
350 coconuts
30kg of amaranth
100kg of avocado
Fruit galore

Onions coming along well.
>what about your other crops?
No! Only onions!

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-095552_01.png (1414x1080, 2.41M)

lots and lots of onions
three rows of pepper plants, all are loaded but none are ripe yet.