This is Brampton, Ontario (Canada)...

This is Brampton, Ontario (Canada), where some hapless streetshitter in his nice new Jeep Wrangler is dragged out of his car is his driveway and hacked to bits and chopped up by a pack of masked niggers (imported "refugees") with axes and machetes.

What the fuck has happened to Canada? I'm a Canadian who lives in the US (lawful percent resident) and I've never seen this ever

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 1.53.14 PM.png (2502x1404, 3.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/9049665/brampton-man-attacked-driveway-axe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi-Canadian_organized_crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why americans carry guns

Fake

>shitskins doing shitskin things in brampladesh
Not my province not my fucking problem

globalnews.ca/news/9049665/brampton-man-attacked-driveway-axe/
nigger.

welcome to bramladesh, don't say we didn't warn all of you

My work partner is a 'ladeshi and I fucking hate his cowardly fucking guts people like him should be put to death

Canada deserves this, and it's not even at American inner city levels yet. But it will be.

>The video then shows a woman, who was later identified as Mann’s mother, running from her home toward the men and scaring them off. She is seen throwing a shoe at them as they run away.
jesus christ
the only way this story could be more indian is if a lizard got raped

Watched this today on the web.
It's a clear exhibit why keeping a handgun in your pocket is not a bad idea. No one is invincible.
Talked to a girl from Monitoba in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and she was horrified that I had a gun in my waistband.
The niggering of Canada is only beginning.

Canada had developed a unique Indian-Canadian culture of crime and gang life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi-Canadian_organized_crime
Nowhere else in the world do people see Indians and think "hardened criminals" except in Canada, especially in the BC and Ontario.

You're never afraid you're going to pump into t table or something and it's going to shoot your dick off or fire straight through your main leg artery?

Not wanting this to happen to you in your country is racist btw. I will be reporting you all to the government for crimes against humanity

Oh you didn't know? Canada's most vicious gangs are Indian, Vietnamese, and Filipino.

Based niggers. Fuck street shitters. At least they did something good for once. Pajeet shit skin niggers are the most annoying smelly bags of subhuman trash I've ever encountered. Most are inbred and none of them should be allowed in. Go back to your shit smelling cow shit country and drink a cup of cow piss like your leader to make your poop nigger self feel better. Praise shiva's destruction

Attached: 1660081622070497.jpg (1024x678, 73.38K)

Why did this happen?

What kind of handgun does that? Maybe an early Sig P320, but other than that, almost all modern handguns only go off if you explicitly pull the trigger, although that may include the trigger getting caught on something when holstering the way police keep getting glock legs.

Police are calling it targeted. See

Canada is a criminal safe haven. So many corrupt individuals from the US flee there. Canada is a Zionist strong hold.

>What the fuck has happened to Canada?

Jews

spineless cuck let it happen

part and parcel
also post the webm

What happened is that we didn't learn from our southern neighbours what happens when you import niggers. I'm even seeing the odd nigger around here now, where a few years ago there none. Why the fuck we'd import a race of people known only to destroy is beyond me.

I'm just wondering why this idiot opened the door after the initial attack, instead of just reversing it.

I got a sig with a safety. Train your hand to make a less than half a second motion with your thumb and you'll never worry about blowing your dick off. Makes it easy to carry with no holster

It's so cultural don't be a bigot

If he has a gun 3 people would've died instead of just 1 you retard. Also shouldn't you be preparing for your daily mass shooting btw?

Holy fucking kek

Attached: 1637787472280.jpg (571x701, 42.87K)

They don't really have that issue anymore anyway, but it's still too light a trigger to carry without safety desu. Good on you for doing the training to make the safety a non-issue. If we were allowed to legally carry up here, I'd probably stick with a DA/SA myself.

>Brampton

We started calling it "Bramladesh" about 20 years ago.

Used to be all white & nice & affordable, decades ago.

t. Old dual citizen

Yea, should have just started driving as fast as he could. Also why did they all run away when an old lady came out with her shoe

Post webm you useless cunt

You fags deserve it.
You've been too comfortable for too long.

baked in reflex in punjabs from all the years of childhood beatings by their mom with her slippers.

this is when you thank god as an american that the country was founded on gun rights and killing niggers

>Manitoba
lmao as if every chug on North Main in the 'peg isn't packing
>I'm only scared when white men lawfully carry arms
hope you shot her and dumped her body in the desert

Attached: 1PBTID-13.gif (640x480, 2.47M)

no webm yet? fuck Any Forums is lazy tonight.

I think the guys attacking him were hitmen hired by somebody. perhaps an organized crime figure.

now you understand why america had segregation

We are so beta that we are the only whites bullied by Indians. Holy shit kill me.

Coming to Australia. I think there already about 2.3 billion of them here.

>hitmen scared of a lady with a shoe
doubt

Hitmen is generous. The guy didn't die, no one took the time to stab him through the chest or anything. With how long they were weakly swinging more likely a bunch of disgruntled indians

> NOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN NIGGERINOS
I don't live in chicago or detroit so daily shootings isn't a thing

Dont be racist you uneducated, coal rolling, gun shooting, cousin fucking, meth snorting, deer raping, wife beating, right voting, minority hating, transphobing, whiskey drinking, tractor pulling, HICK! I literally CANT EVEN, right now. Sweetie, its C U R R E N T Y E A R. Who hurt you? Maybe if you bought a Tesla then you would be able to have sex, you incel CHUD!

Similar to Hong Kong style hits where they hack and slice and bash and chop...but rarely fatally.

Any of you niggers ever going to actually do anything?