Hurr he can make things unclassified in his head

>hurr he can make things unclassified in his head

you know biden chad can make things classified in his head too right? that would make trump's current possession of it the documents illegal anyways.

Attached: cb324eeab21b2534c7f78b0b60d30909.jpg (1080x1350, 176.79K)

sauce on this big breasted latina?

Attached: 1634329177794.png (829x663, 247.9K)

It doesn’t work that way you dumb faggot. But nice try. Hang yourself

IS COFFEE GOOD FOR YOU?

retroactive classification is like retroactive criminalization, but a chink wouldn’t understand because post facto legislation is permitted in China

>LEAVE BLUMPF CHUD TO ME
DVRK BRVNDON HAS ARRIVED

Attached: 1660302870123814.gif (383x500, 199.19K)

mid

you are everything that is wrong with this board Mohammed

im christian

Attached: 1634329177794 (kopia).png (829x663, 342.75K)

Let him have his day.

He literally can, stay mad.

You're right. It doesn't. And trump didn't do any of the things required to do it correctly. Nice try though.

and you’re a minor too I bet, same as the rest of the bulbheads. Have to be 18 to post here

i don't think so!

Attached: 12.jpg (1015x571, 79.99K)

What are those things? Be specific.

Isabella Martinez.

iaaraS2 - argentinian

now do me a favor and be a man, don't coom, don't be a faggot

>biden reclassifies documents
>"ok here you can have documents back"
trump wasn't refusing to give up the documents

okay so biden has made them classified now. so he is in unlawful possession now

Nah, let's coom.

I will MASTURBATE on those boobs.

>you know biden chad can make things classified in his head too right?

Attached: HAHAHA.png (1306x1222, 2.21M)

Attached: 1660064169868645.gif (450x450, 2.16M)

Bill Clinton should pop up and say "in 1999 when I was president I secretly pardoned Hillary, Obama, Merrick Garland and every single democratic politician of all future crimes in perpetuity"

Watch how quickly these retards change their tune on unlimited presidential power.

I’m with this user. Do not be led astray by temptation. I used to be filthy gooner coomer and I’m changing my ways. I will not beat my dick today no sir.

What do u know about trumps RICO case against them in the 11th circuit federal court, leaf?
Did you know the fbi is tryin to steal evidence from that RICO case?
Of course you know that. Youre a shill and a faggot.

you can’t pardon future crimes anymore than create post facto ones. Why are you guys so fucking ignorant? It’s almost like having no clue how things work turns you into a lefty…

>you know biden chad can make things classified in his head too right?
no you can't. you can't make declassified documents classified

not this week and not this month

my dick will coom when it needs to at night on it's own

>rates
>not actually rates

Being able to pardon future crimes is not settled law. Show me where it says explicitly you can't pardon future crimes.

No, common sense and practicalality says it doesn't make sense to pardon future crimes.

Same as common sense and practicalality say it doesn't make sense for presidents to just claim they did something after the fact with no evidence and expect it to be enforced.

having furiously masturbated to OP's pic, I'd say "sure"

You realize this is the same argument they used for Hillary, right? They said because she was the Secretary of State she had the power to declassify her 80,000 classified emails, therefore she did nothing wrong. Trump, on the other hand has worked with the White House to give back any documents they wanted, and has meticulously gone over everything with a team of lawyers. His lawyer that was at Mar-a-lago even said they had turned over several boxes to the White House already and were cooperating with them to turn over anything else they wanted. What's being done to Trump is just silly. It also sets a dangerous precedent. I know you retards on the left think everything is great because it's happening to Trump, but what happens when some on the right gets in, and he decides to fucking start killing people. Will you be ok with it so long as he only kills people who aren't politically aligned with you? WHAT A DUMB FUCK YOU ARE.

>you can't make declassified documents classified

literally untrue you mouthbreathing drumpfy

CAN INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN AUTOMATICALLY DECLASSIFIED BE RECLASSIFIED?

>Yes. Information that has not previously been disclosed to the public under proper authority may be classified or reclassified after an agency has received a request for it under the FOIA, Presidential Records Act, 44 USC 2204(c)(1), the Privacy Act of 1974, or the mandatory review provisions of E.O. 13526, only if such classification or reclassification meets the requirements of E.O. 13526, and is accomplished on a document-by-document basis with the personal participation or under the direction of the agency head, the deputy agency head, or the senior agency official. Information may not be reclassified after declassification and release to the public under proper authority.

SOURCE: DOJ

>Trump, on the other hand has worked with the White House to give back any documents they wanted

If this was true he wouldn't have been raided

>under proper authority
doesn't apply, retard. the president IS proper authority

>If this was true he wouldn't have been raided
lol
lmao

wow you are really retarded

kys mouthbreather

Roberta Paulson

Ex parte Garland, 71 U.S. 333, 380 (1866)

nice argument you fucking faggot
can't wait for your seething when Trump wins this case, more Trump aligned republicans win in the midterms and he gets a second term in 2024
don't forget to do a flip when you stream your suicide

rodriguez rodriguez

ty for bumping my thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah I knew you were a dumb shill.

>canadian intellectuals

god I love Asian low verbal iq. It’s so funny how they act like a screaming child while demanding respect. Perfect fools really. No wonder women are revolted. No bump

ty for bumping my thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ty for bumping my thread HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>still on page 5
lmao
keep crying ricecel