I appreciate Christianity for all the reasons leftists hate it and hate Christianity for all the reasons leftists...

I appreciate Christianity for all the reasons leftists hate it and hate Christianity for all the reasons leftists tolerate it.

Attached: Neechee 2.jpg (524x400, 25.97K)

Attached: Nietzsche58389e75.jpg (1365x1024, 391.99K)

Either way, it’s fairytales, and we’d be better off without delusions.

Attached: F46160E7-FA11-446B-A6CD-C836CEBC0B1F.gif (480x480, 2.86M)

>da left
>da right
>da philosophy
There is only truth and lies, there is only God or the devil, there is only right and wrong. Context matters.

Embrace the Lord Jesus Christ and Recieve him as your Saviour & Lord.

Attached: Salvation message.png (1653x949, 133.94K)

There were 110 days between the date Nietzsche saw the horse being flogged by its master and the birth of AH.

Based Swede. Amen

This man knows the right gun when he sees it.

i agree

Christ-jews will never be human.

im other words, youre a massive faggot

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

>Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him
This is a selling point?

Would you rather be pitied by a Father or dashed in pieces?

EXODUS 15:6
Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Is rather ignore all that heeb nonsense.

Attached: A876D9F0-1508-44DB-9D9C-6E017D9D426A.jpg (571x292, 170.12K)

>consoomer nigger cattle thinks everything is a (((selling point)))

Christcucks are commies confirmed.

>if you're not obsessed with buying jewish products you must be a communist
this is your mind on kike psyops

Leftists only “tolerate” Christianity when it’s the subverted version that tells followers to be doormats and to mindlessly obey authority.

>live in a society
>said society is getting invaded
>tons of racemixing and cultural melding
>you and your friends say fuck that
>write a philosophy that says only your race is good
>declare you need to kill all outsiders and only help your own race
>throw in some schizo religious babble to get retards invested
>add in rules that ensure the followers will be visibly different so they can't integrate
>put in some health advice because why not
>5000 years later
>you and your followers are the only remnants of the ancient culture
>after 5 millennia of ups and downs your nepotism has allowed you to conquer the world
>now a well-respected and wealthy elite wherever you go
>never have to work, just get money from your loyal human cattle
Jews are just the ancient version of Any Forums and all this anti-semitism is derived from envy.

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (490x771, 309.88K)

>heeb nonsense
The Bible explicitly warns against Jewish fables.

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1649557373245.jpg (800x800, 151.34K)

ahh yes....... a fellow TRUE christian i see.

Attached: 1622664326705s.jpg (125x104, 2.56K)