Government banned a privacy token

Is Monero next? USA put Tornado Cash on the ultimate ban list, using it at all will get you charged.
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0916

Attached: monero-logo.png (500x135, 3.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Government banned a privacy token
Tornado Cash isn't a coin or token though, just a decentralized application that uses Ethereum or BNB or a few other coins that they have available

I got your privacy token right here bud

Attached: A26CFA79-3CE7-418A-9E03-702DD215A0A1.jpg (1200x900, 245.03K)

Cryptards are too dumb to realize all crypto can be traced and the ultimate privacy is cold hard cash in your hand.

Problem is the guberment will Ban cash in time

monero is such fucking garbage its unlikely the government is worried about it

government goons are corrupt retards that can be bribed with cash ;-)

I don't use paper controlled by a private company.
bhvgftc

Ok give me $10 digitally without it being traced and I will give you $10,000. Oh wait you can't. That's why privacy tokens exist.

Monero cannot be banned. jews do hate Monero. If you have any Monero questions let me know what you want explained. Also one other thing I forgot to mention.... Pardon me may I have your attention. FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS.

Attached: monero explained.png (884x480, 676.77K)

if you were running a multinational criminal cartel, wouldn't you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

You are wrong about Monero being traceable. Cash is going to go away because of the Fag Pox aka Nigger Monkey Pox they will use that as an excuse to get rid of cash saying the cash is dirty. well DUH anything Niggers touch is Dirty including anything a Jew touches. All the Cities in the USA are just chalk filled with Niggers now and all the whites left the major cities. Any whites who are in the cities are going to get what is coming for them i.e nigger hordes

Attached: monero.jpg (1500x1230, 1.27M)

Why do you think Monero is garbage? I see Monero replacing Bitcoin. In fact I think the comment you made was typed by Kike Hands. Hey did I forget to mention.... FUCK NIGGERS FUCK JEWS

Attached: monero irs fbi.png (788x669, 272.02K)

If the government declares anyone who buys Monero is a criminal like they did to Tornado Cash, what do? About 10-20% of Tornado Cash users were criminals the rest were normies.

did we get too cocky monerbros?

deal with it, raw power of control and you cant do shit

yes.

good bootlicker! surely you will be rewarded for your groveling!

don't use crypto tokens written in javascript. it's that simple

I don't care if the Government that can't enforce a border says someone is a criminal for using Monero lol. This Government bails out failed Jewish Banks, lets Niggers and Spics spill over the border. So what kind of authority does this Government have? It doesn't really have that much authority anymore. All the cities are just nigger jew economy cities filled with nigger jew cattle. A lot of white people are decoupling from the Nigger Jew dollar. White people saw how much bitcoin grew in value and they are begining to understand that Monero will replace bitcoin. Even if the government tries to ban it make it illegal or whatever so what. White people across the world are finally doing transactions without a Merchant Kike Bank in the middle to skim off the top. Jews are irrate that they can't middle man things with their kike banking system. It is the first time in 3 to 400 years a white man can be wealthy and not have to deal with the Kike Banking System. Long live Monero! Death to Kikes and their Merchant Banking System of DOOM!

Attached: monero chad.png (945x745, 475.46K)

javascript is for fags

Attached: jesus hitler christ.jpg (352x550, 27.74K)

What do you gain by being on the losing side of history. Even the nazis who betrayed hitler got off better then the once who stood with him when he killed himself when he saw his world falling apart. Dont make the same mistake with trump.

I don't comply with anything the government says. I can wreck 100% of armed feds with my bare fists. I have before and I can run in excess of 35 miles per hour.

>implying I'll give a shit what's legal or not whenever I'll need to resort to using privacy tokens

This statement is categorically false. We have a government that can't do something as basic as enforcing a border. Government won't be able to ban Monero. Also FYI CoalFAX is coming back on IPFS with an NTF Domain that can't be seized :) Do you know what that means? The CoalFAX website will be back on a domain that is decentralized and can't be seized or taken down by the kikes. YUPPPPPP finally an uncensored internet and the websites can't be taken down. So there will be a lit of Niggers and Jews to deal with :)

Race traitors are going to be exposed on CoalFAX except the site won't be able to get censored by the Jewish Government FAGS

Attached: abrahamics gtfo.png (693x703, 303.78K)

Insanely impossible act to enforce

Just use it over tor, encrypt your shit and kill them if they come.

Anyone have a copy of the source code? I'll perma seed a torrent with it

IPFS? NTF? What is that? Can it be accessed on clear net (aka not tor or i2p)?

You cant see the addresses that XMR is coming from or going to and therefore there is no blacklist to be made for the exchanges or sanctions to target.
YOU CANT BAN XMR.
You can blanket ban XMR -> USD gateways but there simply will not be any picking or choosing which XMR addresses or which XMR coins are going to be banned.

>banning cryptos
Kek.

getmonero.org is the basic website with all the tools wallet types etc.
IPFS is a new decentralized hosting protocol that doesn't rely on https centralized hosting per say. u can access IPFS sites using the brave browser aka the less kike browser. Brave browser is replacing firefox fyi. u can goto IPFS websites with firefox but i think u need a plugin. The domains on IPFS websites are NFT's that cannot be seized because the DNS part of the tech of domain names poitining to IP addresses is done on a block chain via NFT instead of having DNS the blockchain is like the DNS so to speak if this makes sense.

So IPFS is like decentralized hosting

NFT Domains are domains that can't be seized and use the blockchain to point users to the ip address of the NFT domain name.

if you have any questions about Monero or this new anti kike IPFS / NFT Domain thing just ask away. One other thing.... FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES

Attached: goldest nigger in the galaxy.jpg (1600x882, 551.31K)

If a state government started exchanging monero with their banks they would become the richest and most prosperous place in the country by a lot.

Attached: monero.png (1920x1080, 261.95K)