Have you accepted your new leader yet? The majority of the GOP is about to throw Trump under the bus

Have you accepted your new leader yet? The majority of the GOP is about to throw Trump under the bus

Attached: florida-gov-ron-desantis-at-a-press-conference-to-announce-news-photo-1659643124.jpg (4200x2898, 722.76K)

>sure they've done the same thing to Trump that they've done to literally every republican but THIS time it'll be different
you morons are gonna be lined up against the fucking wall living in your delusional fantasy world

If the FBI arrests Trump, there's nothing the GOP can do to save him anyway. DeSantis is the safer choice.

anybody got that picture of hillary making the same face? the kind of forced/pained smile?

Yup. I'm fine with whoever the Republicans nominate as long as we guarantee that Israel will continue to get its share.

I don't have any problem with trump but I'd like to see a new face in office, I don't mind Desantis

that's not Blake Masters

Yes, I have.

Attached: Rand-Paul.jpg (808x1023, 120.6K)

n/m found it

Attached: smiling.jpg (2219x1130, 454.75K)

thanks, satan. we all know that trump is Caeser though. normies pass through this board all the time, but us true Groypers know what will happen. Praise KEK

Attached: 091.png (500x850, 87K)

Yeah bro, any second now. Everyone, including a number of Democrats, have said this whole thing is bullshit and a blatant political hit, but they'll turn on him aaany second now.

>including a number of Democrats
like who? I haven't been following that closely

The main surprise was Cuomo, but there's been a few other random ones popping up here and there.

I like DeSantis a lot, but he should wait his turn.

He should know his place as Trump’s right hand man, and run as his Vice President.

He can be president in 2028.

Yes
Trump is old news we're all in on DeSantis

Attached: 166035186860396.jpg (1120x1130, 500.55K)

no we are not, Globo-Homo GOP is butt hurt by all the MAGA primary wins. Globo-Homo DNC is butthurt cause they are getting wrecked and they have a leader that shits himself. Globo-Homo DNC just Made Trump more likely to have MAGA take over GOP from Globo-Homo GOP.

im still voting Trump. he makes all the Globo-Homo faggots cry the hardest.

you are a globo-homo fag. Trump is more popular now than he was before the raid

nice try

>He can be president in 2028.
I will be very surprised if we even make it to the 2024 election intact
and 4 years later? lol

That is if this whole alleged nuclear code thing isn't true

Trump '16 > Desantis '24 > Trump '24

This dictator? That is REALLY scary