>just finished what is now my favorite game ever
>doubt I'll find anything better

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 5.76K)

Don't be chuck because it sneeded, be feed because it seeded

Name the game

mordhau cant end dummy

FF9

Solitaire

have you tried the hole and the stick game?

play FF10, it turns out Tidus was dead all along

that is an old game nigger there are plenty of other good old games

I played 10. It's got a decent story but the combat is Simon Says trash.

You can always replay it(the fallout 3 game you mentioned)

Overrated game

... Why the fuck did I post this on Any Forums?

Idk

If you haven't played mgs3 yet, then you have yet to play your favorite game ever.

post hunter biden leaks

FF9 did not appeal as much for me as everyone else, I suspected the cutesy characters and art appealed to the softer types who would later cut their cock off. You can see the progression of having softer character to sell to their prospective audiences from X-2 onward. So be it. But if you like FF9 you should probably play XIII all three parts as they have an especially softer touch with soothing music.

ff13 and 15 are all good
seethe and sneed

I tried it earlier this year but I was so fucking bored

how much of a weirdo faggot do you have to be to actually play final fantasy games?
do only anons who experimented with boys in their formative years play?

The only good FF game is FF tactics

The rest is for weebs

Replaying ff7 and 8 and harvest moon was most of my childhood. I remember I got 9 and the strategy guide for my birthday, but I never really got into it.

Ever play new vegas? It's up there with ff7 as one of the all time greatest games.

What you do is just replay it.

Good taste in vidja

Asinine. It is better to have never sneeded than to have sneeded and been chucked.

Seven was amazing, Eight was even better and completely different. The talent was all there.

FF9 was pretty good, I think it has the best soundtrack out of all the FF games I've played as well. Anyway try the Yakuza series.

I felt the same after finishing X and X-2, shit sucks man, there will never be another game like those two.

Attached: 1687648763874.jpg (1346x1048, 76.63K)

Jap crap? Are you a tranny?

That’s FF8, brother. Squall is dead.

Very based

I liked that one. The mood was nice, I remember running around playing some weird card game in a comfy city called Treno. Also, Steiner was funny. Only FF game I really liked except 6, that one was good too.

>bibeo gaymes
Go outside, touch grass, get a job, get fit, find a nice girl, put some babies in her, pick up a creative hobby, raise your children well.
>inb4 I'm a swole autodidact millionaire tradie with 2 kids who plays violin by day and solves crime by night
No, you're not. You're a lazy fat frogposting faggot and you know it.

Go away wagie, shoo shoo.

Only final fantasy i habe ever liked was tactics advanced. The rest seem like crap

>doubt I'll find anything better

you peaked, nigger