Can someone explain this?

Can someone explain this?

search term "Any Forums"
on page 38 of results it says there are 42,500,000 total results, then I go to page 39 and it says there are only 386 results. and page 39 is the last page in the results.

it's the same on other search engines, and with other search terms. are they deleting the internet? youtube.com/watch?v=6zyJB45ewvU

Attached: adlkgfdlkagjl.png (1722x843, 117.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
youtube.com/watch?v=WPdWvnAAurg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure user, censorship. That’s all fpbp, thread

Attached: 58891B77-AB55-4834-A23C-00A4046C535E.jpg (1125x1537, 1.21M)

If you didn't figure out this was going on 7 years ago you're retarded.

Attached: 1565594916347.jpg (640x754, 68.76K)

are they trying to delete the internet though? there has to be something big they are hiding from the public that is out there on the internet somewhere and they are just deleting what they can off server farms.

search engines never showed all of the results
google was already capped at least 2 decades go because it saves db queries and no one is going through all that shit
not that it matters for a tinfoil tard

It's illegal in Europe to deny 42,500,000 total results

Your fucking genocide dumbass. Why do you think they all literal childfucker pedos to be the target if your rage. They think that the worst thing you could imagine, because it is. You are going to die because they are killing you right now. It won't be with guns for most of us. Although some of you will get the easy way out.

Allow*
Think that is*

Is google fucking terrible for anyone else lately?
Even looking for simple non political stuff like code or news is completely nerfed. Can't even look for exact words with " " anymore.

you have to use yandex for political searches

>search engines never showed all of the results
>google was already capped at least 2 decades go because it saves db queries and no one is going through all that shit
>not that it matters for a tinfoil tard
this. google has also always inflated their search result numbers to appear more 'better' than the competition. same way with out followers etc are faked on social media, so are search result amounts, so are ad clicks, etc.

if you are google and you are selling a service that lets businesses 'appear first' amongst search results do you think they will pay as much if there ar only 386 pages of results to compete against instead of millions of pages of competing sites. google's whole ad revenue business model is built on fake users/websites/content/data.

social media is also like this. 90% fake.

they aren't deleting the internet. it was never there. they just claim its 100x larger than it is to inflate their costumer/user numbers with fake accounts, fake websites, fake followers, etc.

their goal isnt to shut down the internet, its to drown out the real people talking about real shit with a bunch of fake bullshit to create a fake consensus narrative to try to control people.

if everyone on the mainstream news, cnn, fox, etc, AND social media: twitter, facebook, tiktok, etc, and every search result on google all say something is true it must be true right? thats what they are doing: flooding the internet with fake conesus.

downranked, I no longer use google
for anything but base facts their censorship
makes them unuseable for most of what I look for

duckduckgo and yandex usually
both are worse at search than google
but still deliver better results often

>Can someone explain this?
Yeah.
>Google
I've had the same problem.

They are well practiced at doing this. Manufactured consent going on for the longest. It took on an added dimension with internet platforms. Really sucks man.

except this isn't fucking true I could go for literally thousands of pages into google 15 years ago.

You're just fucking zoomers who know fucking nothing.

Bing and Yahoo do the same thing.

and Yandex does it too.

They all do it.

why does this matter

Sheitttt mange! Yew'd wunda wi dey be doin' all dat?????!!!!!
Sum wud kall eet da parfakt starm mange!
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Attached: kek2-289x300.png (289x300, 20.01K)

>Why does censorship of our forum matter?

No I tried the same thing on both Yandex and DuckDuckGo uses Bing results,

They both censor results.

This was with a benign non political search term

you're right, them hiding their crimes is totally fine and not a problem.

yandex is censored shit, what are some good search engines?

I don't know user, they all censor shit, not just small amounts either, I saw Yandex saw there were 2 billion results, but only gave me a few hundred before the pages ended. They are hiding 99.999% of the internet. it's insane.
and they being, (((them))) because it isn't just, Google, it isn't just Yandex, it's literally all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPdWvnAAurg
>Read subtitles

Attached: 1651523811040.jpg (713x1024, 81.22K)

it shows the website in the results so not really censored
do we really need more newfags anyway if it didn't

never said that nigger I just asked a question

is Katy Perry a Go'ald?

>their goal isnt to shut down the internet, its to drown out the real people talking about real shit with a bunch of fake bullshit to create a fake consensus narrative to try to control people.
The culture of critique.

>are they deleting the internet?
Yes. Deleting, editing--that's why "digital" is so important to them. There's a great series of books (pic) that will explode your brain. I don't know who he is but I read all his books and was blown away because he wrote what I've been "seeing".
A similar scenario is in Inception when the main character gets called into the principal's office to explain why he allowed his daughter access to a 30 years old history book. I can also confirm the history swerve (IRL work) when I got a MMS of American History (jew written) and I barely recognized the formation of the USA section. Like--I don't even fucking know wtf that shit is, but it's being taught to your kids and that's why they aren't allowed to bring home their textbooks anymore.
>jew written and jew published.
Why tf knew.

That being said, I highly recommend this series of books. Woah. I bet the bad comments are from Jews--no bro--"shut the fuck up" "bad books do not read". I would like to think of myself as a life-long avid reader and I found them...to be expository, made me thing--and holy shit what a ride.

Re digital alteration. If you have an older copy of Webster's look up "Nationalist", then look it up online. That's all.

Attached: last librarian books.png (1057x857, 689.44K)

they cut off the search results. you dumb nigger, I know math isn't you're strong suit, but they only show 10 results per page. they end the results at page 39, burt show there are 2 billion results. they are hiding 99.99% of results.

No, she's just Jaffa. Basically, their slave.

Attached: goa.ould.jaffa.parasite.png (989x1488, 189.54K)

maybe the fact that a huge amount of posts say NIGGER and that is a no no word to jewgle has something to do with it