Cannabis is fedrally legal in the USA

The "Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018" aka "2018 Farm Bill", (signed by Trump) makes Delta-9 THC legal for possession and consumption by everyone in all 50 states.
You can buy it online and have it shipped to your mailbox USPS within three days from now. You can possess firearms and "hemp" with no problems (and this is the only legal way to do so).
I'm posting this because it hasn't been filtered into the general consciousness yet. Somehow this is still news to people. Legally, it's a "0.3% by dry weight" thing, which means that they have to grow weak weed and then add fillter to edibles, but the end product is just as effective as recreational ones.
tldr you can use edibles to get as high as you want legally in every state but can't smoke flower yet.

Attached: lumi1.png (1024x994, 1.8M)

k

dude weed lmao

But USPS won't ship vapes
fuck me

I live in Arizona where it became legal a few years ago so I don't have to worry about any of that gay shit

If it pops THC on drug test you’re still fucked. Possession and guns are a different subject but if you are subject to drug tests for income it’s not worth the risk. Recreational pot is for fags anyways.

Attached: 0F84282F-793C-433C-8A90-6D3798F96153.jpg (1080x1304, 195.96K)

>tfw drive for a living so can't even smoke in my off time regardless of legality

Attached: 1660013131255016.jpg (721x800, 41.44K)

Depends what you do for work. State legalization isn’t recognized federally for things like CDLs or being a contractor for the federal government.

USPS also ships fake piss

I use delta 9 often with cbd it’s heavenly

>Americans make themselves even stupider
More news at 11

Attached: 1644812521889.jpg (700x1000, 508.66K)

Actually you can smoke the flower. The can spray any extract on the hemp so long as it was derived from hemp. You can also just get the extractin vape form.
It's made Marijuana legalization pointless.
However what has me excited is the industrial applications. The stems can be used to make everything from fuel to plastic to wood that is as strong as steel....we haven't even began tapping the potential and the way the law is set up stoners are making it cheap for industry to get stem waste products

bro my 2012 job interview was literally smoking a joint on the street

I literally don’t need it to live. Don’t really enjoy it anymore. Shit’s too strong nowadays. I prefer the occasional psychedelics and amphetamines that I have a script for.

While you are technically correct that CBD will cause a false positive on a routine urinalysis, a more comprehensive test can determine the ratio of CBD to THC. So, in the event you had to go to court/litigation, you can prove your innocence at the lab.

this is where it stops for me. Until cannabis is not a federaly controlled substancr I wont be able to apply for NSA. I really want to, but this is how I cope through the trough of shit you have to wade through

Attached: A1C9D40F-796A-4ECA-B52F-3997748324A5.gif (480x360, 2.42M)

>bonger mad he'll never be able to touch primo

Attached: when-you-smoke-weed-and-havent-told-anyone-or-said-the-word-stoner-in-5-minutes.jpg (599x804, 202.27K)

Trump unironically doing more for legal marijuana than Biden.

Attached: 1565556315808.png (500x303, 84.82K)

edibles are for women

Bumping cuz I've been trying to get into general consciousness as well. I'm a small local type retailer of hemp and this is the way.
>can't smoke flower yet.
.3 you can, lol.
Bring it to 1.5 and we are good to go with a healthy cannabis policy.
We can't allow these people to vape themselves retarded..

Can i have one of those sweet candies?

No its gotta be wip Work In Progress otherwise you're above .3

Cool story, tell it to the police when they arrest you for possession, post results.

>If it pops THC on drug test you’re still fucked.
I was hour late to my last job interview, scored high (haha!) in code test, employer forgot to even ask to see my degrees or references, got hired

>Cannabis is fedrally legal in the USA
If it's not in the Constitution then it's left up to the states.

Attached: 1560037790951.jpg (600x400, 46.65K)

I have maybe two and a half jars of those (5mg each) and I don't even car to use them tonight. Current job explicitly doesn't care about it.

No they won't lol. Dog alerts for marijuana aren't even a thing anymore for example.
Hemp. A common, lawful product is probable cause for search? No.

Still not taking it

>weed is actually legal bro!
>in the worst, shittiest form imaginable
Kys

You're not wrong. Some states are regulating delta-8 stuff. I'm not going to complain about it.

That stopped being a thing after the civil war

saying edible delta-9 is shit is like saying eggs you bought from the store are rotten. Didn't happen.

How does this work exactly? I thought everything was up to each state to determine unless specified otherwise in your constitution?