Walking home late at night

>walking home late at night
>down a dark alleyway
>suddenly an american appears
>“excuse me sir can I use your phone it’s an emergency”

wat do?

Attached: A94BF016-3351-4613-883A-D9F79F5C6D4C.jpg (1147x1414, 954.13K)

We dont have amerimutts here thanks god

hand him my decoy flip phone and then sucker punch him

*Unzips Dick*
Well im sure we can reach some sorta understandin

Attached: buckbreaker.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

Speaker phone form 6 ft away, while on full guard while behind plexiglass.

You sure? Cause Rome isnt white

Sorry man I forgot my phone at work.

i once called the police on a nigger because he looked at me.

they found drugs on him lmfao.

> dark alleyway
Look to see if anyone is around. Shoot that nig.

this has actually happened to me in real life
i let him borrow my phone and he called his mom and cried and asked her if he could come home for the night
then he thanked me and got on a city bus

i think the fear of black males is over-wrought here, but then i live in california where we put people in jail for misbehaving so i wouldn't really know, maybe the fears of alabamans are justified?

Attached: phonephuckers.png (604x593, 622.07K)

Actually it would sound like
>q's me suh i can use yo phone?
People enamoured by pidgin langauge are subhuman

When I was naive and young in college I had a nigger or a mexinigger do this and I actually handed him my phone but he kept giving me weird looks then just handed it back. I guess my overwhelming masculinity intimidated him.

I give him my phone, and if it's legit I feel good about myself.
If it's a scam and he starts running, I beat him to death, and feel good about myself.

I legitimately don't own a mobile phone.

Attached: cool.jpg (567x567, 35.2K)

mutt

One time a nigger approached me in a dark parking lot of a bar and asked if he could borrow my phone and I said just said "no" and didn't give an excuse or anything and he looked absolutely dumbfounded by the response

say no and largely ignore him, continuing on my way. if he insists, politely but firmly tell him no again. if he attacks me i fight him. if he has a weapon, i run. sucks that it has to be this way but i no longer have solidarity or respect for anyone in english society and i'm not going to extend an olive branch to or place any amount of trust in the hands of foreigners or worse the general, liberal british public. i don't know these people and i didn't ask to be waved down or solicited in any way when i'm minding my own business, fuck off.

no, trust me, it's not "over-wrought" and you sound, despite living in a nigger country, like you've never encountered niggers at all. good for you that you get to think niggers aren't volatile, unpredictable, violent and full of bad intentions and base instincts. with god's grace you'll keep it that way, little buddy.

>roight wots goin on ere?
>*gets shot*

>its dead sorry man

Sorry I don't speak English.

I don't have a phone. :(

Hit him with the hardest, crispiest, one two he's ever experienced. Slip a jab then follow with a straight right....zZzzzzz. no jaw, weak ankle having nigger.