Racists are the most diverse group ever

Racists are the most diverse group ever

Attached: 8BDFA247-C9F0-441C-AD37-0AF17C4531B7.jpg (827x1017, 198.32K)

Any Forums, where people of diverse backgrounds from all over the world come together to talk about how much they hate globalism and multiculturalism

Of course, we can be racist together. As long as you keep to your own kind otherwise

they all look like they have trad views on women and family, would you rather be friends with feminist women and trannies? or worse, a liberal cuck feminist "man"?

Haha he said the funny thing about racists, next he’ll say they all have brown girlfriends amirite fellow redditors xD

Racism doesn't mean hating others, it means loving your own and respecting those who love their own.

Only because 'non-racists' are exclusively white liberals. Pathetic fucks.

Racism is good banter

>no niggers in picture
sure I can be fiends with them

>Any Forums
>white

Three things unite us:
Our hatred of niggers
Our hatred of alphabet people
Our hatred of women

You don't fuck my women, I don't fuck your women. You raise your people by your standards, I arise mine by my standards. You have your laws, I have mine. When I come to your country, I respect your culture, you do the same when you visit mine. That's literally all we want. Unlike "diversity" advocates, we don't want to destroy all other cultures on earth, we actually like that these people are different than us, we just don't want to be them.

Attached: 764537.png (900x737, 250.01K)

this. jews corrupted the language surrounding this kind of thought into something hateful and ignorant

The tolerant racist community.

Attached: the racist community.jpg (451x677, 53.01K)

almost like racists aren't bad people and still judge people by the content of their character. racists are just race realists.

I can respect a shitskin so long as he is also racist, and wants to stay in his own country in order to continue being racist

Racism is just a form of celebrating ones cultural differences.

ye

Attached: 1649200157095.png (2196x1576, 245.96K)

Great post. Sums up nice.
/thread.

and jews

the fight against globalism is a global one

Definitely the most open minded

"G'day Omar you camel fucking terr, how's your day going?"
"Yea its a pretty good day you lazy skip bastard, did you see xyz blah blah blah"

Shake hands, laugh, have a chat leaning on the fence. Life could be a dream if lefty cunts stopped fucking it up

This. The key is that theyre in their own country. Talking over the internet. We arent forced to go to the same schools together irl and have diversity quotas.

Races can live together perfectly, just stay in your own fucking country.

Attached: 1611859539595.jpg (600x750, 61.04K)

Were like thw races of elves, men and dwarves coming together to defeat (((saulman))) and (((Sauronstein))).

You WILL go to school with Ngubu and you WILL be happy.

Attached: 4nsteg.jpg (400x400, 35.66K)