The Right-Wing appears to be… Confused

So they love the idea of law enforcement… Just as long as it’s never used on them?

Seems pretty hypocritical, no?

Did the right-wing forget this infamous quote: You do the crime. You do the time.

Attached: 1632831634290.jpg (1152x818, 157.33K)

I thought the FBI wasn’t law enforcement…that’s what shills were saying yesterday when anons were wondering why they can demand not to be recorded.

FBI aren't law enforcement they are Bolshevik professional mercenaries

There is a difference between the hard working Joe's at the local police station, and the corrupt bureaucrats at Mossad puppet organizations like the FBI. JFK wanted to defund the CIA and FBI, guess what, he met a 6.5mm round to the skull.

Feds aren't police, you retarded troon.

your id says otherwise m8

Top kek, thats gold.

They should have been intellectually consistent. I hate all government. The FBI and police are all niggers every last one of them and I do not consent to their violations of the NAP. Kill them all.

>cops enforcing state laws
>glowniggers enforcing globohomo corporate protection policies

>doesn't understand the difference between local law enforcement and partisan hit squads
>calls other people confused

how is that hypocritical? Repubs like police, dislike feds

Order is required for there to be liberty. The government has to use force to stop other people from using force, which is why the boomer normiecons like the idea of the police. Ideally the state's monopoly on force is never used but the regime likes using it against its enemies so we end up in our current state of anarcho tyranny.

Attached: 1652642055206.jpg (400x506, 43.15K)

Fucking lmao

Whoever let that goldfish out of her kitchen should be stoned to death.

Kek

this got you this long to figure out?

>what do you mean i have to abide the lolws i shit on everyone else!?
>its all comunism now
>reeeeeee

Attached: 1660175297946929.jpg (225x225, 7.96K)

government is the antithesis of liberty, the two concepts can not coexist

>Defending feds

>People complaining about being arrested while black are equivalent to people upset at a secret federal police hitsquad going after political opponents baselessly

I support the defunding of police/glowniggers. Why? Because they're the only thing holding people back from genociding shitskins. Shitskins hate the state, but the state is the ONLY thing protecting them against the angry masses.

Kek

Exactly. This is about centralization vs decentralization. The ability for local police forces to makes decisions that are best for locals, vs feds making decisions that are best for the establishment.

No we support local policing and detest federal agencies. It's pretty clear and logical. Why are leftists so stupid?

>lolbert is retarded
as usual

Hillary didnt INTEND to break any laws by having tens of thousands of classified documents on her computer
Hillary didnt KNOW scrubbing the disks was evidence tampering

does not matter what the FIB say they found in those Trump files,
it was planted. after 6 years of nonstop lies, they have no credibiltiy

when they start playing the CP card, you know they are about to crash and burn

Attached: NYCbmbMadeByFBI.png (1903x2248, 206.15K)

I support local law enforcement, although most are assholes, they serve a purpose to keep order in society. I assume some are good people.

I don’t support a secret police force that only exists to serve Jewish interests.

civilian police =/= federal agent
low iq take, yet again from the only-able-to-superficially-observe-any-phenomenon left
kys

Just pissbaby Trumpettes taking a break from assaulting FBI field offices and trying to assassinate brown writers, now on twitter desperately trying to cope with their Daddy Messiah getting busted for espionage. Defunding the FBI won't make your dom daddy Donald any less guilty, and any less busted red-handed.

Attached: 4chan pol itsafraid trump.jpg (500x286, 43.86K)

not an argument

unhinged sycophant
all appeal to senses

Feds will fuck you in the ass and no police force in the nation can stop it

oh wow. in a thread that's a dog-shit take on the issue, with a dog-shit take on the 'it's afraid' meme. can you NIGGERS do anything that doesn't suck ass?

fbi arent the police. back the blue means your local/state police. jesus christ why do you fsggots need this explained

that said, fuck the police too

I expect my local police department to fend off zogbots, they are not the same

BLUMP!

Attached: TDS&Soy.jpg (975x689, 89.17K)

Since we live in a world where we have to have government, should we not control it to prevent it being used against us and maximize the amount of liberty we have with it?

Attached: ErZqJ_KXMAQTjcP.jpg (878x521, 68.16K)

>Since we live in a world where we have to have government
bootlicking from the start, with that attitude you don't deserve freedom at all

FBI and law enforcement are two different things.
Back the blue is such a general statement that means nothing, as well as black lives matter.
The only police that tend to have their heads screwed on right is county sheriff, ice, and border patrol.

Attached: 1593148800475.png (536x593, 109.03K)

It's only hypocritical if you're retarded and can't see the difference.

Not everyone can be as consistent as the left, rofl, LMAO.

the right wing spin is absolutely wild

Six years of trumpers aggressively pushing how important it is to keep government info safe, and bashing Hillary for it, calling for her to be jailed. And then the second Trump is caught doing it, the years of frothing outrage instantly disappears, and they pretend it's no big deal.

Are trump supporters really even human? I physically cringe over how pathetic these people are.

Is english your primary language? because if it is, you're retarded. if not, you're a nigger. either way, you're irrelevant.
hillary sent 30K+ emails on a vulnerable server accessible by anyone interested in doing so. nothing was done. literally nothing.
trump brought home boxes with napkins and other bullshit, full-scale FBI raid with no lawyers allowed to be present.
>tHeSe ArE bAsiCalLy tHe SaMe JuSt LiKe CoPs aNd FbI
what's it like being such a vile retarded nigger?

Attached: 1638667500380.jpg (833x1010, 76.52K)

>"the fbi are rhe same things as cops!"
I dunno, they seem to be the ones that are confused.