Brit/pol/ - josh has never had sex edition

>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vabbing' trend explodes
dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/women-warned-not-use-vaginal-27714412

>Man insulted Islam and got stabbed.
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62524833

>Pensioner who molested horse forced to do unpaid work for McDonald's sex attack
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/pensioner-who-molested-horse-forced-27727486

>Grand Tour star James May hospitalised after crashing into wall at 75mph as challenge goes horribly wrong
thesun.co.uk/tv/19497056/grand-tour-james-may-hospitalised-crashing-car/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcce1EQLs
youtube.com/watch?v=Se287KpohQw
youtube.com/watch?v=G1TuxSGrG38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING CHECKED

early thread spacker, but I can't argue with those digits

Kekd and checked

youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcce1EQLs

youtube.com/watch?v=Se287KpohQw

Attached: file.png (600x696, 293.71K)

based cuck

Josh cares so deeply about what we all think of him

And we all know he's never had sex

Lmao

Is this Iceland ready meal tier?

Evening gents

Attached: PXL_20220812_161813441~2.jpg (1053x1151, 197.02K)

Good evening.

Rushdie update:
>Salman Rushdie's agent has said "the news is not good" after the author was stabbed at an event in New York state.
>He was attacked on stage, and is now on a ventilator and unable to speak, Andrew Wylie said in a statement, adding that the author will lose one eye.
>"Salman will likely lose one eye; the nerves in his arm were severed; and his liver was stabbed and damaged," Wylie said.

Attached: file.png (768x439, 507.12K)

>adult relationship
they don't exist
you have a mutual arrangement with a woman that can end at any point in time for any reason and there's nothing you can do about it. and this happens to most men, the absolute majority. there is no relationship. its a transaction. a genuine relationship between man and woman can only exist when a woman is 100% dependent on her man and submissive to him. this cannot happen today for cultural and political reasons. and due to those same reasons, the man is submissive by default if he enters into that arrangement. if you don't see that when its so bloody obvious, you're a lost cause
>pervy 35 year old trying to get with a 17 year old
i'm not trying to get with anyone, thats what I'm saying, I don't want a relationship, I don't want to be answerable to someone who's below me, I don't want to trade in my freedom for a depreciating asset. I want to breed women of the best stock I can access, which will always be girls around the age of 17-18 with daddy issues, because they always get knocked up early
thats my and every man's biological prerogative, to find the most youthful, fertile breeder and breed her
if you deny this, and you deny yourself the opportunity, you are a feminised man
>plenty of girls in their 20s aren't used up
if a girl is in her 20s and she doesn't have kids she's either that messed up that nobody wants anything to do with her, or she's a career girl who's monkeybranching until she works her way up to someone with superdolla. the girls that are worth breeding get bred around 17-18 if not earlier
>better shag because they have experience
what a woman lacks in the bedroom you teach her, you turn her into the whore you want her to be, thats your job. waiting until she's "experienced" is just more cuck cope. like its a rite of passage to get so much dick you're a pro before you make your way to your one and only or some shit. feminised perspective

Thought it was bedtime?

>teenagers are pretty but mentally still children
there is no difference mentally between a 17 year old girl and a 30 year old woman. they are fundamentally the same, logically and emotionally. the only slight difference is, becaus of social convention and the position women have in society now, its important for them to learn how to hide their true self until they have a man under lock and key. hence why in most relationships when a man is locked down. the mask slips and women change entirely. usually when pregnancy is confirmed or when marriage or even engagement begins
>if they are shagging they are shagging boys their own age
no. they are shagging boys their own age and older boys and much older men
you seriously have absolutely no clue what girls and women are like. what they do behind closed doors. fucking hell

How's it going mate? I'm up in Wales for a break, the people up here are filth, it's an NHS cash drain

>He's way too het up to sleep

Attached: 1658697898659920.png (576x545, 346.48K)

Alright.
>I'm up in Wales for a break
Cor. Nice weather for it. How long are you there for?

Checked.
Tis' hot here but not too hot.

Attached: Screenshot_202.jpg (1080x830, 70.08K)

M E L T D O W N

>if a girl is in her 20s and she doesn't have kids she's either that messed up that nobody wants anything to do with her, or she's a career girl who's monkeybranching until she works her way up to someone with superdolla.
lol no

Attached: 174a4d44124bb0e71377b17a3c07c16c_500x0.jpg (768x719, 241.36K)

>Coiners on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=G1TuxSGrG38

Andrew Tate TED Talk

He's been fully exposed tonight
No job
No friends
No sex
Exposed

What a fucking bitch, trying to switch the blame from psychotic wogs onto some modern "racist" bollocks. Should be put against the wall

Tate makes money and has sex though

cope
girls want to be bred ASAP
its their natural instinct
if they're not bred in their late teens something has interrupted that process
something that will negatively impact any future relationships she may have whether it be her own life choices, her disfunction, or biological issues
all women who are decent breeding material get bred young
its always been that way and will always be that way

4 more nights. Just occurred to me that the bed I'm in, in the air BnB, has probably had multiple faggots bum in before me

> before me
who you planning on bumming?

>virgin and a nonce
Yikes

Attached: 1660046657530651.jpg (500x464, 36.76K)

it's like the ramblings of one of those incel terrorists
hope the thread actually is being monitored by glowies tbqh

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

They never do anything anyway, not until it's too late

Some proper african negro is doing some weird voodoo tier evangelical christian ministry now in my street and everyone for 500+ metres can hear it, it is fucking mental, and loud as fuck...and this is in Bath City...wtf

Just myself tonight, see what sheep I can pull tomorrow

>speaking plain truths men have known throughout history is being like one of those incel terrorists
ousted as a feminised man

>Protestant

corrrrr I'm oooooooooooooooousting

He's

Never

Had

Sex

Lmao