Why is the left going apeshit over trump?

Why is the left going apeshit over trump?

Attached: 1644071561813.png (700x700, 791.47K)

Because he is still a threat and represents all they hate. Like patriotism.

imagine being a patriot for america, kek

you can get perfect pancakes by actually cleaning off the butter off the griddle before dropping the batter.

Because they're afraid of him and it's getting closer to election time.

no butter, no point

you mean 95% bots and 5% trannies going ape shit? I dont know user

I dont understand why they are so afraid of him?

I mean, they seem to be in a fight for reality.
Now they raided him to get some illigeal shit going, classified vs declassified, and how long will it take to prove it?

This move happened on purpose.

They spent 6 years trying to get the man arrested. Why? And now he’s not even president and they’re still going after him… why? You’re telling me that if they absolutely had the nail in the coffin of evidence to get him jailed they wouldn’t have done so? I don’t want to be one of those “trust the plan 2 more weeks” guys, but when the entire Democratic Party loses to you and with their millions in budget and killers on payroll that can’t assassinate you or shut you up, I would assume it’s because you have something that is stopping them from doing so. I hope Trump has a trump card lol but they raided his house and trump is still out free and the politicians who have committed crimes on record are still above the law.

Attached: 3C031099-68E8-4D03-821C-8EE66292DA01.jpg (1076x576, 400.07K)

TDS is a hell of a drug

mostly they hate him because the media told them to hate him. Trump upsets the globalists with his "America First" talk so they went with a full on attack in the media. It was quite amazing to see really, Trump has a show people loved, "The Apprentice", literally nobody called him a racist or anything like that, he was liked by libs and rappers used to put his name in their songs. As soon as the media attacked it all changed, it's crazy.

You forgot to change your vpn

The ONLY thing they got on my boy Trizzump is him saying, in regards to hot sluts, you can grab em’ by the pussy when you got the bands on you. Other than that, he got me and my family through COVID and I bought my house during a pandemic so he’s my nigga for sure

To distract attention away from inflation before the election

It's their hobby or their identity.

Attached: FZP6dVjXkAA9seV.jpg (540x720, 92.99K)

They want to scare him from running again I think. I really believe they would kill him if they thought they could get away with it.

troon detected

All they had to do was not to pay attention, yet, they where247 full focused on him. And i mean really 100% all day, focused on trump, nothing else. Why?

To be ho et, they could get away with it.

>AMERICAN flag
>imagine being a patriot for america, kek
Well you couldn't if you're a kike. Nice outing of yourself big nose

they go apeshit over everything to the right of marx. only think they're barely willing to tolerate are cuckservatives as the usefull idiots they need to prob up the illusion to normies that we're living in anything other than a de facto leftist dictatorship.

Attached: 1598188905807.jpg (250x249, 7.2K)

>And i mean really 100% all day, focused on trump, nothing else. Why?
TDS. By talking about him so much they're going to cause what they don't want to happen to happen.