Threads about William Luther Pierce are not off topic...

Threads about William Luther Pierce are not off topic. I see turd thread after turd thread started by people (shills) that aren't interested in discussing anything useful, but interupt this board.

But someone posts something about this guy, oh no, better call the chief rabbi to have his post deleted.

But in case someone isn't familiar with Pierce here are some of his broadcasts, they are on a variety of topics, I'm sure you'll find one that will interest you. Yea, they're two decades old, but they're evergreen none-the-less.

And no, Pierce is not a boomer, but silent gen. He was actually quite accomplished outside his political activism, which is why they hate him so much. He could have had a nice little jew approved career, but he put his neck on the line to inform the public.

archive.org/details/drpiercebroadcast

Attached: file.png (1200x1786, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU3VndsnyuU
odysee.com/@natall:0/william-pierce-biopolitics:3
odysee.com/@natall:0/william-pierce-question-sanity:3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

Literally who

Looks like the shill brigade has arrived.

>off topic
>memeflag
>spacing

Love this guy. He was way ahead of his time.

He was an e-celeb before the internet existed. Most everybody on /pol now is grossly uneducated and a left wing shill so don't expect to see many threads about him here. He was the opposite of pic related.

Attached: tranny should have got a nose job instead 116.jpg (799x889, 89.43K)

based and murdoch-pilled. i'm not one for audiobooks but wouldn't mind reading some of his stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=RU3VndsnyuU

“Cattle die, kinsmen die, but one thing that never dies are the fame of a dead man’s deeds.”

Attached: 59FCCCF4-0E35-4E3A-A393-C02512913DD7.jpg (1970x2062, 541.42K)

odysee.com/@natall:0/william-pierce-biopolitics:3

Excerpt:

"The Republicans may have taken the prize in this lamentable and undignified contest, but they have very little for which to congratulate themselves, because it is quite clear they can never again win as Republicans: that is, as upholders of the American tradition of independence and self-discipline which Republicans, in the past, claimed to champion. "The only way they can win the next election, four years from now, is to continue trying to make themselves indistinguishable from the Democrats, to keep moving to the left, to keep trying to out-Democrat the Democrats."

[continued in next post]

Attached: 1525010064584.jpg (817x721, 114.58K)

Zoomers haven't seen him mentione don their tradcath tiktok group so they don't know who he is.

Like you said, he could have been a coward and taken the easy way out. but he chose to fight and be ostracized form this shitty society. He was one of the main people who woke me up (along with Ron Paul)

Attached: cumgv2cao6761.jpg (916x768, 85.45K)

[snip]

"So why didn’t the Republicans do anything? Well, I believe you already know the answer, but I’ll state it anyway. The Republican Party long ago succumbed to the inevitably lethal disease of party politics, wherein the electoral campaigns in which they engaged ceased being campaigns to support certain principles of government which they believed would be of benefit to the country or to our people and became instead mere scrambles for patronage, scrambles to get their man at the head of the trough instead of the Democrats’ man, so that the Republicans could reward their people with government jobs, pass laws that would benefit their supporters, and so on.

For the most part they ceased caring what happens to the country in the long run and cared only about the immediate material benefits to be gained by winning the next election and getting control of the government: especially the Treasury. And to the extent that some of them still did care about the country, they were afraid to act. They were afraid that they might lose votes by acting. They were afraid that more people might vote against them for taking a principled stand than would vote for them.

Take the current immigration disaster as an example. There are Republican businessmen who actually favor the continuing flood of non-Whites into the country, because that keeps the cost of labor down. But those Republicans who are opposed to the continued darkening of America won’t take a strong stand against non-White immigration because, first, they are afraid that they will alienate more non-White voters who already are in the country than they will gain in White voters who approve of their stand.; and second, they are afraid of the powerful forces which would attack them if they took a stand in opposition to non-White immigration, the most powerful of those forces being the controlled mass media."

>informs the public of legit things
cool by me
>waters it down not to hurt their feefees
keepin em weak

Based, have a bump

That is a heinous picture user, my word

Attached: grossed out little girl.jpg (377x393, 29.87K)

>ye of olde
i suppose it as foolish to assume things were better in the past as it is to assume they will be better in the future, but one leads to self-actualization while the other will cause nothing but a lifetime of regret.

no sir, thats a man.

Even as a Christian I must encourage you to kill yourselves for posting on Any Forums and not knowing who William Luther Pierce is

a fairly standard opinion back in the day, one thats shared by many.

the fault isn't in having it, its in expressing it.

A Question of Sanity
odysee.com/@natall:0/william-pierce-question-sanity:3

In this broadcast, Pierce explains why our views lack support in polite society.

Excerpt:

"When a person observes behavior all around him that seems crazy, that seems insane, how does he know that it is not he himself who is insane rather than the people around him? When other people are doing and saying things which seem wholly unreasonable, how does he know that he is not the one who is unreasonable instead of the other people?

[snip]

Let me give a specific example of this problem. I have stated, both explicitly and implicitly, on a large number of occasions my belief that Blacks or Negroes or Afro-Americans or whatever you want to call them, are inferior as a race to Whites, or European Americans, in the innate abilities involved in building and maintaining a civilization. That is, I’ve claimed that Whites are smarter and more creative than Blacks.

Now, in opposition to this the U.S. government, the schools, the churches, and especially the controlled media all claim that there is no such difference in abilities between Blacks and Whites. A difference in skin color, yes, but that’s all. There’s no difference in problem-solving ability, in creativity, or in temperament between Blacks and Whites that gives Whites an edge at building or maintaining a civilization. That’s the official dogma. Any government official or any public school teacher or any minister in a mainstream church who contradicts this dogma — or even fails to support it with sufficient enthusiasm — will be hounded from his office or from his place of employment by the media or by his more orthodox colleagues.

So who’s crazy: I or all of those folks in the government, the schools, the churches, and the media? Am I like one of those poor, confused creatures who goes around with his right hand stuck inside his shirt claiming that he’s Napoleon?"

Attached: 1611129270505.jpg (130x213, 7.14K)

Slide xXxT H R E A DxXx

Attached: CDC27614-BBA1-498C-A683-D720F1A0B3EB.jpg (300x200, 17.82K)

it is, in general, the lack of civility in which you approach the subject that detractors will cling to.