Q Posting

Why aren’t Q posters accepted on Any Forums? It’s a serious movement with proof behind it. Also would a schizo conspiracy require this much hate from the media and other governing bodies? WWG1WGA

Attached: B8BDF0B0-63DE-43E2-B631-4BFC4AD1ECB0.jpg (750x373, 110.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/megaflood-coming-to-california-becomes-trending-news-topic-on-august-12-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off kike

Attached: Qanon - Trust Agents 2.jpg (1600x2033, 3.1M)

gematriaeffect.news/megaflood-coming-to-california-becomes-trending-news-topic-on-august-12-2022/

Fed spotted

What site gives this message?

Q would name the Jew if it were real

Q is controlled opposition

Isn't christgolem posts enough? We don't need Q shit here.

tell me somethin i dont know, heh

Q aint shit

Attached: queenpoo01.png (720x671, 1.05M)

Q takes real issues and throws it in with batshit crazy stuff and attracts insane boomers like flies on shit

fucking low iq cunt

Q Posters are probably just some leddit users masquerading and piggybacking off Any Forums's notoriety. It's like someone claiming to be Jack the Ripper.

I knew it was bullshit the first time I saw anything Q and I have called you retards this entire time. It’s phrased generically and the call to action is to wait. It’s literally how the soviets, who the left idolize, dealt with potential rebels. They put out fake generic easy to interpret semi insider bullshit claiming they had plans to overthrow the communists. It is a technique to pacify opposition.

Who knew that all king George the third had to do was spread underground news about plans to overthrow himself or push policies that would do whatever. Imagine 1776 if people were calling George Washington an imperial shill trying to form a glowing honeypot and to trust the plan. Diminishing his forces by even 10% would have made him lose a war.

As long as any of you dipshits give a damn about Q they know and we know that no one on our side can act because we would lose. Well played left. Well played.

So now we passed a demographic point of no return and we’re headed into financial collapse. So Now is too late. Now there is nothing else but to wait. Any other plan loses now. Sure some people will act. But did you join the FBi and become important since 2015? Or did you sit on ass listening to edgy podcasts trusting someone else would do it?

A civil war isn’t necessarily fought with guns. It’s also fought with DAs dismissing >4000 charges against Antifa rioters and you’re none of the DAs or prosecutors. In all this time none of you studied anything or applied to any useful roles. Q was a big part of that inaction. Far right podcasts continuously told you it was impossible to do anything. Instead of coordinating and being the agents of change, you waited over and over.

We deserve this extinction. Fuck you Q and each and every one of you faggots that fell for it. You’re worthlessness inactivity has ruined us. Assume the left will eventually win every point they want.

I think he did... Named Israel and used ((()))

Q started right here on Any Forums

FBI thinks Trump is Q, CIA knows its not but our government is the most corrupt, inefficient power structure ever created in all of existence

Attached: q.png (900x900, 50.99K)

Go back to Facebook faggot. Q is a psyop and you are a pathetic idiot for believing it.

We kicked them out because it was bat shit insane even for Any Forums.

Every post here as been an anti-Q shill which just further proves my point as all the responses also don’t carry any merrrit and are as simple as "hurr durr retarded faggot"

Indeed. I'm just here for the shills, the rabid ones who appear at any Q mention therefore drawing attention to the validity of Q. Always big kek

Didn't say it wasn't. But we all know who it really is from. Q has been the dumbest retarded gift of all time and for that I know for sure it's a leftist.

I talk to Q today. He said I should use WIX filter
Q proof
>isle 7

Attached: BCA8A8A4-1EFB-4DEF-ACC5-CCB6540F4A2E.jpg (676x572, 410.28K)

>he
I don't believe for a single second a significant portion of the q boomer trump rally retards are Jew pilled

"Operation Trust" Q is the modern play of this. It's 1st step in Commie COINTELPRO.

Sauce?