Ban the Metric System

The metric system is literally the language of satan. It was designed to compensate for the lowest common denominator (niggers) who view the ability to count to ten as some sort of an achievement. That entire so-called system was designed so coloreds could get passing grades. It was designed to destroy the West from within.
The imperial system is sophisticated and elegant. The metric system is simplistic and moronic and has no place in civilized society.
There's a name for people who sell their wares in grams and kilos: degenerate drug peddlers. Pounds and ounces are the only acceptable units of measurement for the honest merchant. Beer was intended by God to be served in pints, not milliliters or whatever other homosexual nonsense the communist degenerates of mainland Europe have concocted.
When do we cleanse this filth from our society and go the extra mile as God intended?

Attached: math.jpg (3024x4032, 1.03M)

It was designed so Fr*ch could get passing grades, though I suppose that doesn't refute any of your points.

>Scientists make more logic based system of measurement
>NO IT WAS DA J00S

Attached: 1528837766786.png (633x758, 132.09K)

Metric is efficient, all you have to do is remember the prefixes. Try converting an acre to square feet in your head without using Google.

Attached: 49332fa2c4ac1b7ea9124a24cb7b1a91.jpg (669x540, 62.49K)

You're a moron that should be executed.

Metric is cringe and cosmopolitan

>IT WAS DA J00S
Yes

Attached: The+metric+system+is+a+ish+conspiracy+_9d3b45313e58be9b338417ec2df690e7.jpg (780x737, 112.76K)

worse, it was the fr*nch

celcius is better than fahrenheit for weather
millimeters are better than retarded fractions like 7/10000 of an inch
dry ounces are stupid
the rest can go

>all you have to do is remember the prefixes
Exactly my point. It's a system designed for idiots.

>celcius is better than fahrenheit for weather
No its objectively much worse.

the imperial system is superior
only my enemies use metric

-30 is cold
0 is water freezes
30 is hot
fuck off

No the gap in temp is too small in celsus to give you a useful system of measurement.

an acre is the average size of a plot of land for a single household that tends a field

user do you want us to visualize land plots in terms of abritrary numbers of meters squared?

why were ancient megalithic structures encoded with the metric system? Along with the Cubit

>Try converting an acre to square feet
Why would I do that when acre is the unit for area anyway?

>The imperial system is sophisticated and elegant.
It's based on body parts like thumbs, elbows, feet, nigger dicks and how much land a horse can plow until sunset
It's anything BUT sophisticated

Aliens.

>Hello Mr. Shopkeeper, I'd like three dicks' length of copper wire
>Will that be your dick or a nigger's dick?

>logic based
>maybe if I insert a random buzzword people will think I am smart
How often do I need to
Backwards compatibilty is far more important

Okay in which base do we start counting then
If we get rid of the metric system lets also get rid of base ten

I think base 6 is good.

Celsius is shit for weather. The only thing we agree on is -40 is pretty cold out.

>It's based on body parts
>It's based on universal frames of reference, not arbitrary numbers some French Freemason just made up
The problem is?

Would be based if you could buy shit by your dick length, it would like an extra tax for dicklets.

>Celsius is shit for weather.
Why?

The Fahrenheit scale is god tier compared to your faggy little system which was created for morons who can't remember what temperature water boils and freezes at. Fahrenheit allows us to notice the subtleties in the difference between degrees, it's for refined humans and not fucking animals like you leafs. KYS.

>metric
>imperial
Both failures compared to the chad 15 digit system.

No problem as long as you're Amish levels of tech
It becomes a problem when you get modern age precise engineering.
Which is exactly why the "French Freemasons" "made up" a precise measurement system based on the unchanging properties of metals 'n shit.

Now this is what I call a grade A shitpost. My hat is off to you sir. If this isn't a pasta it should be.

People that use metric are the same people that use CE BCE

Because the gap between freezing and a really hot day is 32 degrees. In fahrenheit its twice that. Its the more intuitive system.

Any unit is a precise as you want it to be if you just use a decimial point or fraction you dumb Polack

LOL thanks for a good laugh OP. We civil engineers only use imperial in the USA, and I can tell you, knowing unit conversions off the top of your head in metric is a lot nicer.

So if I invent the system fahrenheit B and I make that gap twice as big have I just invented a better way to measure it?
>Its the more intuitive system.
Neither of us can comment on that. We both grew up with one system so that is more intuitive

Give someone who has never heard of either and present them with both to see which is more intuitive

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong

You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
St. Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded 16 tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said, "Well, a-bless my soul"

I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Can't no high toned woman make me walk the line

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't get you
Then the left one will

Attached: 1652572171021.jpg (500x500, 64.4K)

Threads like this remind me how fucking retarded the average american really is

How often in a typical week do you need to convert acres into square feet?

The entire argument for the metric system is
>There is this thing that you never do, but if you did need to do it, it would be slightly easier

If you give a feather nigger in the amazon a system that tells him it 32 out today vs 90 he's going to understand the system that says the really hot ass day out in the jungle is the big number.

Can you set your thermostat at tenths of a C?

>Hey Bob, hand me that 3/8" thingamabob and a handful of them 5/16" hoopajoobs for this here space rocket we's buildin'
What measurements did NASA use to fly your imperial asses to the moon?

With the metric system it's all meters. From nanometer to kilometer, you just move the decimal point. But what with imperial? 12 inches is a foot. Three feet is a yard maybe? And then how many yards is a mile? And what fraction of an inch is a nanometer?

are you in favor of tenths now? I thought going against metric is arguing against tenth
but yes

Honestly anyone arguing against metric but still using base ten is a retard

Imperial units are all based in existent and observable functions. A foot is twelve inches because it's easier for us to divide something into half/third/quarter than it is for simply half with 10s.
None of these are arbitrary, they came from long-established concepts that were easy for the human mind to grasp and manipulate.
Metric comes from the first rumblings of modern communistic thought, the insistence that everything must be universal and there can be no variance: that the minds of the past were all wrong and THIS is the right way to do things.
But really, all you need to do is look at the buildings made with metric measurements vs the ones made in the same nations with imperial units. Imperial measurements have a degree of soul, of humanity within them. Metric is artificial.

English is literally the language of satan. Eng lish= angels lang. Literally demonic fallen angels way of speaking.

how many fingers including thumbs do you have?

Tenths are for gas prices, I was just curious if you could set 22.2 C just as easy as we set 72 F and not need to use any decimals for precise comfort.

Attached: gas-prices.jpg (1280x720, 126.88K)

Why not?

> what is a decimal point

The imperial measurements make sense once the origin is explained. However they purposely do not teach these things. Metric system has no connection to daily living other than being base 10.