What don't conservatives realize how hated they are by the other side...

What don't conservatives realize how hated they are by the other side? Liberals want them dead and they think they can win them over with facts and debate.

Attached: xe2cm93crah91[1].jpg (1188x1171, 230.48K)

I wish that were true

Pretty sure I want them dead more at this point. They aren't intelligent enough to comprehend why they hate us they are driven by animalistic instincts

Attached: b474e46c83b06a5ed8aa5020c21470ed.jpg (1075x541, 152.36K)

Impotent Rage: The Post

> dropping dead from COVID
No I'm afraid that didn't happen.
Sorry. Most of us caught it yea it's been years.
We're still here. Didn't vax.
And I'm done screaming the vaccine is poison these people aren't listening. It's too late for them anyways.

Attached: 1632175161715.jpg (1125x1800, 733.74K)

>retard cattle group A hates retard cattle group B
it's just so easy

>Fight with everything you have

Like guns? We have those, do you? Oh you don't eh? Hmm, well in that case

Attached: 05b7662a4a376c163adff641c5b08b83.gif (480x258, 1.69M)

the picture is just jewish pulpil and projection lmao, straight out of mein kampf

You ain't seen nothing yet

Attached: tolerant left.jpg (724x959, 130.01K)

The covid vaccines saved the lives of 14,400,000 people.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 16-22-15 Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination a mathematical modelling study.png (1414x1506, 448.18K)

(((Walz)))

lmao conservatives fantasize all the time about running over BLM protestors and killing teachers, wtf are you talking about?
Personally I think both faggoty sides belong in camps.

>The covid vaccines saved the lives of 14,400,000 people.
You're all going to die by 2030. I'm fucking TIRED of telling you I'm tired of saying it.

Attached: 1628224416181.png (483x565, 340.58K)

He didn't say that.
JFC I wish the WHO had a Council on Eugenics.

I cut off my liberal grandmother and uncle. I won't feel bad when she dies soon

BIG IF TRUE! Got the full quote? There doesn't seem to be any Kissinger speech to WHO in 2009. Also "WHO Council on Eugenics" sounds made up.

I realize I'm hated. I just don't care.

I think this is a troll, progressive nigger-worshippers are not this poetic.

Attached: IMG_4624.jpg (2048x1536, 710.02K)

This isn't normal salt. This is mindbreak levels of deluded cope

Attached: 1639402486607.gif (400x302, 1.64M)

Not our fault you idiots are as gullible as Germans in the 30's. Your mind portrays us as some lunatics, then you see us in the street acting completely normal, but that doesn't satisfy your delusional lust for it to be true so you go back to the fake shit that fed you that idea for more confirmation bias as to not destroy your fragile reality. You people are among the most pathetic people in existence. Completely and utterly pathetic and I pity your parents for having to go thru the embarrassment of raising you.

Attached: Sloppy job mossad.jpg (700x700, 80.26K)

>you idiots are as gullible as Germans in the 30's
Kike.

>as gullible as Germans in the 30's
Zion Don's "democrats are NAZIS!" boomer crowd reporting in. Conservitards are just the other side of the shekel to liberalism, and to them, comparing someone to Hitler and the enemy of the Chosen is the worst thing you can be. Fuck off, old man.

good grief!
imagine believing this is real.
wake the fuck up and stop being manipulated by low effort bullshit.

Noise levels?

False. I want every single person who's actively worked toward the destruction of my country to be ground into the bottom of the grand canyon, but I don't want it to hurt.

that pic lolwtf? this is only for training, yes?

I do, but I know to keep my enemies closer. It outrages my friends, though.

Gun advertisements are sure getting strange. Effective, but strange.

>They want to see women raped and then forced to give birth.
t. Toko Fukawa

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Toko_Touko_Fukawa_Halfbody_Sprite_14.png (250x351, 103.81K)

Its true. Just ended a friendship of over 2 decades because my friend had slipped off the deep end into hyper leftism.
After a few arguments, where before we would generally agree, he most recently accused me of wanting to see his family dead.. Out of nowhere. It was insane.
He has demonized a man he has known for over two decades, thanks to their lies and propaganda.
Its wild, the guy was a nominal trump supporter before, but covid and ukraine just mentally broke him.
Just two years ago he was lamenting the growing sjw movement and here he was literally ree'ing at me over the phone for saying "faggot".
Blows my mind. And ive seen it elsewhere too.

You haven’t read Mein Kampf.

A totally sane individual. Thank God he gets to have a say in society.