A PLEA FOR HELP

My country is under illegal occupation by the intelligence community and my prople are powerless to do anything about this. At this point international intervention might be necessary to save the american people from the secret police systems that are occupying our government.

What nations are best equipped to help liberate america?

Attached: 1660238549238339.jpg (790x612, 38.66K)

>What nations are best equipped to help liberate america?
You are equipped. Nobody is coming to save you all those faggots except YOU TO SAVE THEM!
They're not armed. We are.
That's why there's constant guilt trips on America that it sucks and all this shit from them. They want us to fix it, and then fix them.
Nobody is coming. It's just us.

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (4000x3000, 857.34K)

The FBI are just amateurs who are fucking everything up. The real intelligence community is watching. Don't worry.

first of all, learn Teeline shorthand. it defeats ai, together we can bypass censorship.

sefond, wear a pin like this. i wear it evwrywhere. it secures me with patriots, who know my passion for thei nation is unstoppable.

Attached: 9ec64b4a02a06ca732b06f953b9249f4.jpg (1024x1024, 51.61K)

>What nations are best equipped to help liberate america?
China? I don't think there are any, really. It's very hard to do it militarily, with how isolated we are, geographically. We've got two large oceans on each side. If Russia is struggling with Ukraine, I don't see how they could do anything here. I think it's really on us. Maybe some other countries could contribute to a civil war effort, once it got started.

example of Teeline shorthand.

Attached: Untitled13_001.jpg (555x777, 61.43K)

Take your fucking meds and accept that Trump lied to you. You were fooled along with millions of others. Adapt to it and move on.

Put a 19 barrel in that and you can have peak autism

this is impossible because all your allies and ...some enemies are also under occupation.

Attached: 1656996989361.jpg (1758x2134, 1.45M)

I don't like trump
the intelligence community has been an occupying force since its inception and we need liberation.

UK and/or France

These are the only options.

Silent Death by Uncle Fester, you don't need anything else to defeat the government, although if someone finds out that you have the book (real one or digital) you will be imprisoned for a long time, you know nerve gases are a poor man's atom bomb, well there is a detailed recipe for them there, you must be a book (smart) and a rifle (strong and agile) to beat the jews

Teeline. unironically.

>illegal occupation
can a lawyer speak to this claim?

Attached: us-legal-system.png (602x213, 11.68K)

yeah no that's not going to help the average person that doesn't even have their ssn memorized.

>dirty fingernails
uh

i-i can liberate, user

Attached: 1650131831941.jpg (498x520, 47.34K)

excuse me bitch I juat got quads

phoneposter

None, as they're just as pozzed as we are. We're alone in this.

It's not illegal to posses a book in this country yet.

derail, dodge. hope you die of monkeypox

Trump was literally raided for it.

No one is coming to save you nigger.

>Hewp me pweeeaaassseee!!! I didn't actually mean back the blue that was just for when they did things I like!!!
Alas, you reap what you sow bootlicker

turns out freedom of the press is pretty muxh totally abridged by the espionage acr.

That book you posted is not classified information.

I literally did.

true