Hermanos argentinos, is Patagonia a good place to raise white kids? I'm marrying in April to my gf...

Hermanos argentinos, is Patagonia a good place to raise white kids? I'm marrying in April to my gf, but I'm afraid of doing so here in America, total degeneracy here. Do you have homeschooling in Argentina? If not, are the people nice (moral) in Patagonia? It could be any place, bariloche, tierra del fuego, even Y Wladfa

Attached: 1660331619694984.jpg (1972x1064, 258.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ghlKAmlbkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you dare crossing the tropic of capricorn you filthy nigger

Attached: 1623838333255.png (1124x598, 158.97K)

>Hermanos argentinos, is Patagonia a good place to raise white kids? I
Nowhere in this shithole is a good place to raise kids.

Attached: 4v3azlmuibu51.png (1080x1342, 1.12M)

she looks like she fucks Black guys.

what's shit about argentina?

I'm going to move to your favela and install air conditioning at my house

>what's shit about argentina?
Everything

Attached: Screenshot_2020-10-30 M5BaVRTPrLeB28mTyfil webp (WEBP Image, 720 × 977 pixels).png (716x495, 788.25K)

I'd like more opinions
I've heard your meat is well respected around the world and your Chorozos as well

Don't worry. I'd shot myself if had to move to Brazil

Just go user, the weather is good, fine food and the government is great there.

> Hermanos argentinos
No, stay out Mutt. Trust me

B-but they have enough mutts right there..

Angles are not welcomed

>A good place
No
>homeschooling
No
>Nice and Moral
No

But for you? A lot easier. I got a Canadian friend and he's treated like a deity

Well you see, the US is a social shithole, but good economically.
Argentina is a social shithole and also an economic shithole. You won't see african blacks but you'll still see local niggers.
You may do okay in some small town if you have enough guns to gun down the undesirables, but you're better off moving elsewhere.

Note: if you are white

Patagonia is very poor. It's not some magical Disney movie place.

T. Been there

Why? I'm starting to think you guys are trying to scare us to keep Argentina for yourselves.
Bariloche for example looks like a 1rst world city but full of fair skinned people.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ghlKAmlbkY

If you live in rich neighbourhoods, you would live a distinct life from the general Argentinian population. Argentina has massive class segregation. If you bring dollars to the country you would live a very comfy life.

Attached: chile-patagonia-national-park-lake-house-mountains-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x455, 102.66K)

I've been to bariloche. It's a tourist city. It's a place Argentinian highschoolers go on school trips to. If you leave the city center it's poor just like the rest of Patagonia. Sure Argentina doesn't have nogs but there are plenty of Bolivian niggers. I do love the nature there though. It's fucking great.

When I visited in 2019 I only spent $200 and lived like a king for 2 weeks. The situation economically is even more adventagous . I think the peso was 34 to 1usd back then. I should visit again soon.

LOL yeah, you will feel great coming back now. Currently it's 134ars to 1usd

Kek, imagínate como sería reducir a esta ramera al suelo y sentarse encima de ella con un cuchillo en la mano y lo último que ve ella es la locura en tu semblante antes de ser degollada.

Kek I talked to a burger here once who was like 10% jewish and he was trying to tell me he was white