HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C83F0EA9-E505-497D-A1DF-109DAA480853.jpg (1242x2405, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/08/12/1117277865/read-the-full-warrant-documents-from-fbi-search-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How they plan to destroy Trump forever, even his most loyal supporters will turn against him:
>False flag nuclear attack, probably in a red state. It is then "revealed" that Trump provided the attacker (probably Iran) with nuke documents/supplies. Trump goes to prison or is executed and the deep state get their war with Iran.

Attached: anton-chigurh-no-country-for-old-men.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

>drudge
Ok boomer

Henry Rollins for this

>OMG TRUMP IS FINISHED. HE IS GOING TO PRISON IN TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!

drudge sold out after trumps election and has been lefty conspiratard bullshit ever since

>inb4 the top secret documents were the bills for the burgers of mcd he served in the white house

its also the reason its irrelevant now.

>((Drudge))
KYS

why would super spy drumpf hold onto the documents for a year and a half lol

>Drudge, a known faggot, hates Trump
We know

Herb

More snoozefest brumpf duplicate threads about shit no one will care about nor remember next month.

>wahhhh, my based new outlet is reporting news I don't like now, wahhhhh
lol cry more newfags

Is this reporting accurate? Does the warrant contain those accusations?

The Jew Report

Yup.
This link has the full warrant in the story section.
npr.org/2022/08/12/1117277865/read-the-full-warrant-documents-from-fbi-search-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-home
See for yourself.

>drudge
>based

Holy shit boomer, go fuck off

nothingburger just like muh russiagate investigation
jews became very desperate to push Trump out of next election and it will doom them

I'm not surprised that (((they))) are up to these kinds of tricks, I'm just sad that more people haven't caught on.

What a complete farce. This will only ossify support for Trump.

also: you're a faggot.

I labelled it as based because this board used to love drudge when it was reporting on the Clinton email server raid.
And of course now that Drudge is reporting shit that is damaging to your buttbuddy Trump, this board hates it.

Fag.

How out of touch are you user? Drudge was sold to google years ago.

I'm in a red state and there's actually fuckers drawing "execute trump" in chalk outside my civic center.

See

>Implying that matters in this discussion.
You fags will give any reason to keep the donalds zionist cock down your throat won't you?

>I'm in a red state and there's actually fuckers drawing "execute trump" in chalk outside my civic center.

Attached: jewsays.jpg (1024x683, 92.89K)

>when it was reporting on

kek never did, drudge is a news aggregator. All he did was posting links to some more conservative news outlets, which usually got ignored completely by the MSM, he also posted links to AJ.

The only one based were the ones that actually wrote the articles, not drudge who just posted a link.

Yes user drudge being sold is widely known by anyone that actually used to trust drudge because now its ccn tier. You do understand if a business is sold and its entire staff changes to something completely different its not the same thing as before right?

You know that Drudge isn't a news source? It's an aggregate, those text headlines link to other sites.

Just gonna write TRUMP across the entire ballot with a Sharpie Magnum.

Yes user and now it aggregates garbage paid for sources. Because its was sold to google. Dont spam drudge expecting it to have any credibility on Any Forums you fucking newfags.

Based

>migacucks trying to steal the meme used to mock them
Lmao

>now
What a newfag

lol I forgot that site existed. What a massive sellout faggot. Worse than huffpost at this point.

How do you think drudge selling out changed the reality of Donnie's situation? He's obviously fucked