Trump is just the beginning. Can you feel it coming, goyim? Are you anticipating it as much as I am...

Trump is just the beginning. Can you feel it coming, goyim? Are you anticipating it as much as I am? We're busy closing down gun shops while the niggerball watchers are distracted by Trump's latest circuis. I never would have believed in 2015 what a useful goy he would turn out to be.

You think you want what's coming, but I don't think you want it nearly as much as we do.

See you soon, goy.

:)

Attached: 7kYr34f.jpg (1242x973, 78.66K)

Attached: 1584140286437.jpg (709x509, 31.74K)

Fake and gay

Cope however you want. We're winning, and we will continue to do so.

How does it feel watching us eat your country from the inside out? But no, surely you'll do something... someday! In two more weeks!

Attached: qwr7r42vibrz.jpg (634x699, 83.6K)

Didn’t read lmao

But you still bumped my thread. Good goy.

That is why jews and intelligence agencies need entire task forces to subvert a mongolian basketweaving forum, because they are winning?

What has this forum accomplished, aside from trolling people and helping a shabbos goy get into the presiden't office? Is it really so hard to believe that people come here independently to laugh at you? Because... we do.

Attached: 20210418_020150.jpg (1089x662, 65.13K)

>your country
what country is that? The United States dissolved as of 2020 when the supreme court declared states don't have an interest in the way other states hold elections

Besides wake up millions of people all over the world to the jewish problem? You aren't even jewish, you are just a faggot that trolls to get a dopamine hit because you are the mental equivalent of a teenaged girl

Attached: 1584489857764.jpg (425x521, 27.21K)

The world is our country. You just live in it.

>WE AKOWED DUH WORLD!!!!!

And then what happened, goy?

>n-nothing.... but SOON! TWO MORE WEEKS!!

Attached: Tumblr_l_1361930238281453.jpg (614x768, 68.15K)

>DISTURBED frontman David Draiman, who is of Jewish descent, spoke to The Jerusalem Post Podcast about his decision to reactivate his Twitter account after a nearly seven-year absence.

>The 48-year-old Hawaii-based rocker, who recently announced plans to relocate to Miami, said of his return to the social media platform (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "It's difficult sometimes knowing how much animosity exists for not only our people but for the state of Israel and that has been continuing to build and perpetuate over the course of the past 15 to 20 years specifically. I've seen tangible changes over the course of my career and my life, and I felt the need to return to social media on a more public level because of how bad things have gotten."

>Asked what he noticed specifically that made him want to express his views publicly on social media, Draiman said: "Oh, God. The number of blatant, public, unapologetic attacks that have occurred in particular of late, particularly over the course of the past three to five years, really, really hit a nerve with me. Jews are attacked on the streets of New York City, whether it's Brooklyn or anywhere else, on a regular basis at this point. The attacks occur in Los Angeles; they occur in Southern Florida — they occur all over the place… And [the attackers have] been emboldened from several factors from a world that has become increasingly demonizing of not only Israel but of Jews in general. There's nothing like a good pandemic to make all the conspiracy theorists of the world foam at the mouth at the opportunity to blame the Jewish people again for some aspect of their suffering. It's just a very, very frightening time to me. And being a parent in this world to a child of a mixed family — a mixed family that consists of two of the demographics that probably currently are the most attacked.

trump is retarded and deserves this
the only redeeming quality he had was pissing off the establishment, strategically hes retarded and his failings shouldnt surprise you

Too long, didn't read.

Now remind me again, aside from niggers being niggers in whatever niggerfied shithole you're talking about - what has happened since this grand awakening you're imagining? Is it in the room with us right now?

Fake and gay. You aren't even a kike. Maybe pretend to be a tranny next time, I bet you can pull that off, you histrionic douchebag

>You just live in it.
Oh okay, I'll not pay taxes then

Cry and cope about it all you like, you're still going extinct.

LOL, tell me how that one goes for you, goy. Maybe the IRS will be able to use some of those new bullets they just got.

do you have any friends in wisconsin that would want to meet up? i met with a few a couple years ago when you guys were asking to fight nazis. after the meet up you guys suddenly stopped asking to fight nazis. wanna have another go at it?

I have no idea who you mean, but probably some useful idiots. No, I don't want to fight. I'm not very good at it, and we have plenty of people to do that for us

I'm just here to laugh at you.

some of your friends. i was smashing the back of one's head against the concrete. i think he might be a vegetable.

Same here

Oh no, anything but that! You should post pictures or video of it, goy. Otherwise I'm afraid you're a LARPer.

You're scared about this aren't you. The only reason you are on here is to enjoy the fleeting little pleasure of feeling significant. You will win short term Jew. I truly hope you enjoy this time for what comes to your people, I would not wish upon my worst enemies. You know what happens next.

well, like i said, if anyone in wisconsin wants another go at a nazi.

Kettle Moraine State Forest

Nice and open area. We can have a bit of time to ourselves.

>Trump is just the beginning. Can you feel it coming, goyim? Are you anticipating it as much as I am? We're busy closing down gun shops while the niggerball watchers are distracted by Trump's latest circuis. I never would have believed in 2015 what a useful goy he would turn out to be.
>
>You think you want what's coming, but I don't think you want it nearly as much as we do.
>
>See you soon, goy.
>
>:)

Attached: 123464757567.png (760x792, 59.09K)

and your'e a what by the way? lol? some faggot how just wants to talk shit online? oh wow, that is impressive. what a faggot

Yeah, that's what I thought. You'll totally do something when they come to YOUR suburb, right?

... it is a forrest perserve you invalid. the middle of no where with no one around.

>hey want to do violence in a crowded public area where we will get caught
uhhh...yeah, this is a real nice thread you have yourself, faggot lmao lol

That's right, goy. You cower in the backwoods, and we strut in the street. As it should be.

Cope.

it is like an hour drive for me. and why not tell the niggers to come out of milwaukee instead of cowering in their dumpster city

great thread bro

>You think you want what's coming, but I don't think you want it nearly as much as we do.
The destruction of the west, which coincides with the destruction of Israel and all jews?
You mean that?
Seems to be going that way.