Risk of catastrophic California 'megaflood' has doubled due to global warming, “researchers” say

Lake Mead drained due to manmade global warming.

Las Vegas flash floods due to manmade global warming.

Pay more taxes, it will all go away.

Are you REALLY that guillable?

yahoo.com/news/risk-catastrophic-california-megaflood-doubled-180030412.html

Attached: 6ABC9EC2-E1E8-4E3E-98EB-D652AFC09AB0.jpg (1573x1150, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHcmnowjfrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The simple way to treat it is to reduce carbon emissions to a manageable level.

Ancient superstitious societies interpreted portents in the weather and adjusted their actions based on them.

Covid reveals the climate scam to everyone since they follow the exact same playbook. When you do the same thing every time…this is how you get caught.

Attached: Screenshot (159).png (1906x1077, 1.12M)

i thought they were running out of water?
which is it?

2 * 0 = 0

I used to believe this but after I saw the way Covid was handled and lied about I’m starting to question all of these grand narratives. Prove that climate change is man-made. Not correlation. I want causation if you expect us to spend trillions of dollars to address it.

>reduce carbon emissions to a manageable level.
Since CO2 is 0.04% of the atmosphere, and since man’s contribution is 0.00128%, please elucidate and explain “manageable”.

A megaflood would improve LA

“World to End Tmorrow - Women and Minorities Most Affected.”

Yeah. Where would all the nigs and beans from Sacramento and Bakersfield go?

Yep, and all you have to do is get China and India to cooperate by gutting their industrialization... which they just became dominant with and we are completely dependent on.

Attached: 1639757508628.jpg (1242x1485, 187.09K)

Expel non-whites and cut off all foreign aid. Problem solved.

Listen, you fucking stupid chud, the MOON will DESTROY the whole Earth unless you vote democrat this November. The climate HOLOCAUST will ANNIHILATE all life on Earth unless brown people receive 2.8 trillion dollars worth of money in green energy investment RIGHT NOW

Do you think they suck water off the sidewalk with a straw? Meade is like an hr away.

please, Lord, bathe California in your glory. cleanse the valley floors and sweep the filth into the oceans, and then we can have a golden future again

Attached: california-psycho.jpg (320x180, 13.14K)

>Listen, you fucking stupid chud, the MOON will DESTROY the whole Earth unless you vote democrat this November. The climate HOLOCAUST will ANNIHILATE all life on Earth unless brown people receive 2.8 trillion dollars worth of money in green energy investment RIGHT NOW
This user gets it. The Earth’s life is at stake. Thank god for the “Inflation Reduction Act” that will force the rich - those making over $25,000 per year - to pay their fair share!

>Meade is like an hr away.
Any chance those thunderstorms made it over to Lake Mead?

SEE YOU DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY

If they want to claim the droughts are due to "manmade global warming" then they are free to do so. Doesn't matter because in reality extremely dry, parched soil takes a long time to soak up water. If there is a heavy rainfall after a serious drought then of course there will be flooding. Anyone with a functioning fucking brain knows that.

>LEARN TO SWIM
>SEE YOU DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY
youtube.com/watch?v=rHcmnowjfrQ

Attached: sapo-music.gif (220x124, 40.41K)

Imagine if that megaflood happens. Do you think that would lead to nothing?