Women are experiencing whiplash from their internet worship these days, simps are drying up in droves

Women are experiencing whiplash from their internet worship these days, simps are drying up in droves.

Whats next?

Attached: MwcYao6q3CaWcKYdgmbN8X-320-80.jpg (320x205, 9.14K)

Islamic style polygamy .

Women will blame men as usual and move to africa probably

I wanna stick my dick in one of those...

We know user, we know.

A slow and steady growth of hedonistic angst until we hit critical mass and start killing each other. Women will get with the program real quick when that shit happens. That's when the gun-chuds and internet-warriors will finally be able to get themselves some shitskin qt 3.142.

Attached: 5f8403823dc10de8df273e5bada248db96c7970eabbe1aae34664733104f2363_1.jpg (1080x1392, 162.39K)

>Women are experiencing whiplash from their internet worship these days, simps are drying up in droves.
>source:my ass

The economy will collapse when printers collapse and no moment sooner.

We already have that, 80% of the woman copulate with the top 20% of the men, while the remainder go crazy from loneliness and become suicidal, homicidal fundamentalists.

>while the remainder go crazy from loneliness and become suicidal, homicidal fundamentalists.
Can you blame us? Women truly are evil soul sucking monsters.

Do you need a source? The market is glutted. More and more young women (and old women... fuck) are trying their hand at getting rich being e-whores. People are having trouble paying for gas to get to work, bro. They can't keep passing funbucks to the same woman who won't fuck them, especially when there's always a newer, younger, sluttier version on the horizon.
Wrong. They'd like you to think that, but moving the first world to a third world-paradigm is going to be rough. Add demographic change and social unrest to the mix... I don't think the center of this thing is going to hold. That's why TPTB are so interested in moving us over to a digital currency and "climate-based" economies. The current Ponzi scheme is obviously falling apart, and they know that something better will take its place after a lot of blood and pain. But... if they own everything and you own nothing, they can keep the game going as long as they want to. It doesn't cost anything for someone to ban you from Any Forums or the world's market economy. They can literally do it for free.

This. Women are mean bullies

Women are AIs that you haven't figured out how to beat.

>The market is glutted.
Nothing will ever sate the bottomless pit of men's sexual desire. Nothing. With the 80/20 rule now leading towards soft polygamy more and more young men are desperate, lonely, and will pay for the barest scrapes of intimacy

That's such a big part of the problem; our lives and souls are incomplete without a caring woman in our lives, yet most women are evil soul sucking monsters.

Understatement.
Oh I know how to beat them. Just don't want the pigs to show up and arrest me.

teach me
i hate my wife so godamn much.

>our lives and souls are incomplete without a caring woman in our lives
Get that feminist bullshit out of here. Women have always been a resource parasite.

>copulate
simulated copulation

>Women should be wives and caretakers
>"Feminist bullshit!"

Nani the fuck?

>simps are drying up in droves
Nice made up story

I'm a volcel Chad. I don't go near women anymore. Haven't for years.

>women cant be whores forever
Lol
Lmao

Women won't accept that standard. They want a family and a handsome chad that makes 7 figures. Failing that, they'll take a middle-class chud who simps for them. The whole point is that the middle-class is dwindling and chuds are tuning out entirely. Supply and demand, my friend. Women dictate the sexual marketplace. Eventually, they are going to realize what's in their best interests. It won't happen until the administrative state collapse though. It's closer than you think.
Ha. Maybe you didn't spec right or chose the wrong companion for your character. Maybe you weren't playing on the right difficulty. I've been married 19 years, and while I don't like spending a lot of time with my wife, she's fine when I need her.

You wrote:
>our lives and souls are incomplete without a caring woman in our lives,
You did not write:
>Women should be wives and caretakers
Of course they sbould be those things. But to say we're incomplete without them is bullshit. Women should be grateful for our protection and provession

My wife has litterally ruined my life.
im planing to move back with my parents to avoid
being homeless and try to rebuild my life
i lost all my youth years because of that bitch
now i must rebuild.

But it's not bullshit. Normal men need a women in their lives, both for emotional and physical reasons. No man is a mountain. (Except maybe some asexual autists.)

Only very important, driven men can go through lives without a woman. Sometimes you get a Newton or an Alexander who manages. For most men though, being probably aligned with a wife and family is about the closest you are going to get to the sublime. If you don't want a woman, user, I reccomend you stop posting on Any Forums and dedicate yourself to something incredible and fulfilling. Otherwise, you are going to be an unhappy man when you get old.

Any married man hates his wife your normal user

>Women won't accept that standard.
Except they are. They have no choice because,
>They want a family and a handsome chad that makes 7 figures.
They don't actually want children. They want money and sex. Why do you think they're freaking out over abortion. Women hate having children and they hate men who aren't chad.
>Eventually, they are going to realize what's in their best interests.
You, like your feminist programming ensured, are ascribing male characteristics like logic to the illogical female brain. Women are incapable of introspection or self evaluation. When the state collapses women will gleefully enter Chad's harem.

Attached: image-doll.jpg (225x225, 4.96K)

This

I’m currently on my way to fuck my girlfriend but I really doubt the simp train will dry up anytime soon, there’s so many fucking lesser men out there just itching to be the one that capitulates and gets chosen

>Normal men need a women in their lives, both for emotional and physical reasons.
No. Men do not need women. They're just another drug that basedciety forces down our throat.

>Women truly are evil soul sucking monsters.

Women are hard proof that god doesn't love us, how can you design an entire half of the species to be evil and then expect the other half to be grateful? What kind of fucking prick would set it up like that and then expect literally anything positive from you?