How fucked is he?

I know we go through this same song-and-dance every other week, but this looks bad. Even he seems scared.

Attached: trump-whelp.jpg (768x502, 55.67K)

what about the Jews?

>kike makes things up
>again

He didn’t do shit. But they’re going to fuck him. Because that’s exactly what these commie/nazi democrats do: railroad people

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

he has the codes. if it goes bad he will nuke all nigger cities in muttland at least.
DARK MAGA

Nailing somebody the correct, legal way takes a long time in America. You have to gather the evidence through the proper channels, and Trump's people stymied those channels at every opportunity. This was bound to happen eventually.

You can't lie forever and get away with it. Well, maybe you can for a while, but you can't when it comes to matters of national security.

Even if he's going to jail, the judicial system is so fucking slow that by the time it happens he'll have have gray hair

This guy spent 4 years funneling as much of your money as humanly possible to Israel. The kikes will protect their little goy pet

>but this looks bad.
Yes, indeed. USA is a banana republic.
All it took was a one half black man to get it down there.
>Ugalabugala!

Everyone who's everyone knows Trump is fucked, maybe afterwards when he's formally charged all you fucking boomer niggers can finally leave this site. Maybe you guys can go back to R*ddit

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 58848164-E5FA-4658-8969-A22EA43BAEF5.jpg (994x1200, 138.53K)

They've thrown everything they can at the man to try and limit him to the single term, and when that didn't work they rigged the system so that he couldn't win. But now Joe Biden has fucked your country up so badly that even with a rig, the outcome isn't certain. So they're trying this.
I'd wager it won't work. This is Teflon Don we're talking about. At most, Biden or whatever puppet takes his place will use black and white imagery of the raids in their campaign hit pieces against Trump, and that's all it'll amount to.

They have nothing.

Judging by how nervous the media is and how nervous Jewland was during his presser, it seems the only people who are fucked from this is the deep state.

Nothing
2 more weeks I guess

and yet they attack him unlike any other person in US history but u wont know what controlled opposition looks like becuz ur too young to post here since u dont remember the bush years

>In political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the export of natural resources.
>Typically, a banana republic has a society of extremely stratified social classes, usually a large impoverished working class and a ruling class plutocracy, composed of the business, political, and military elites.[
>A banana republic is a country with an economy of state capitalism, whereby the country is operated as a private commercial enterprise for the exclusive profit of the ruling class. Such exploitation is enabled by collusion between the state and favored economic monopolies, in which the profit, derived from the private exploitation of public lands, is private property, while the debts incurred thereby are the financial responsibility of the public treasury. Such an imbalanced economy remains limited by the uneven economic development of town and country and usually reduces the national currency into devalued banknotes (paper money), rendering the country ineligible for international development credit.

I rest my case your honor.

Attached: columbo.jpg (2000x1000, 179.9K)

Can anyone explain to me how he got these documents? I assume they are locked behind some form of security with guards and stuff? So he just walzed in there and took boxes of documents without anyone asking for declassification or some permit? This whole story doesn't make any sense to me.

Attached: 1596649796459.jpg (1024x682, 66.94K)

he has the highest level clearance so he can see anything he wants. But yeah, he would have had to go to a secure room or send someone with clearance to one of those rooms to go get it.