It has begun

No refunds. Just the gradual release of the bad news, steadily filtering into the subconscious of the vaxxed. That little voice, the persistent voice: "Am I going to die of this VAX?" How many have already left the stage, sudden as the stroke of reality.

Poor fucks. It's over for them.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-12-23-29-14-59_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg (1080x1257, 630.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecountersignal.com/denmark-bans-covid-vaccine-for-youth-under-18/
brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-bryan-ardis-hospitals-will-be-packed-with-children-showing-polio-like-symptoms_NqxfkhSTDad7xXF.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump! Truth freedom.

Bump. Why isn't this bread getting more love? Also, OP is an asshole who doesn't link.

Attached: 3673528116-decd41a4d8-z.jpg (715x476, 125.58K)

This.

I need answers. Help me Any Forums one, you're my only hope

question: do vaxxies shed the vaxx and can the unvaxxed get vaxxed from the vaxxie shedding?

I'll be honest. We're all going to die anyway.

>do vaxxies shed the vaxx and can the unvaxxed get vaxxed from the vaxxie shedding?
They shed the spikes, but not the mRNA.

is the spike shedding/infection only blood to blood or is is breath to breath as well?

>do vaxxies shed the vaxx
Possibly, yes
>and can the unvaxxed get vaxxed from the vaxxie shedding?
Probably not. Also you still have a immune system. It's like being exposed to UV radiation for 30 minutes or always being exposed. You will get cancer if you're constantly exposed to it

You have much bigger concerns.

Polio now spreading in NYC after the confirmations in London, England. A mutated strain confirmed.

Just a coincidence goy that extinct viruses are surging back just a year after taking an experimental gene therapy drug.

I'd say that everythin what skizzos ranted about the last two years is true

Anons my head is hurting

What's wrong, fren?

This place is a shit pile because its pozzed that's why it's not getting bumped. Vaxed do shed but immune system can deal with it. Fuck the nwo fuck the wef fuck any creature that pretends to be human

The vaccine clearly

Link?

Take Vitamine D, Zinc and NAC supplements.
>t. not an expert, but anons used to spam this shit

Congrats to those who stayed stong

Attached: covid is over.jpg (600x714, 182.42K)

Well yeah, the data is pretty clear: the younger you are, the more fucked you are. There was a study showing how 10-13 year olds have crazy high rates of myocarditis. Wasn't there a public event in Ireland a few days ago deep diving into vax shit

>Polio now spreading in NYC after the confirmations in London, England. A mutated strain confirmed.

This guy said this would definitely be a VAX side effect 1 year ago.
brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-bryan-ardis-hospitals-will-be-packed-with-children-showing-polio-like-symptoms_NqxfkhSTDad7xXF.html

Their immune systems are far more naïve than an adult, so it's constantly in overdrive.
They're far more physically active with actively growing bodies.
That's all assuming their dosage is the same relative to body mass.