So it’s happening in real-time…but it reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy looks like Donald Trump stole nuclear secrets from the...

So it’s happening in real-time…but it reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy looks like Donald Trump stole nuclear secrets from the department of energy on his way out the door, and was in the process of arranging a deal to sell these secrets to the Saudi’s.

The FBI raid in Florida the other day was the government reclaiming these nuclear secrets.

Because it’s all happening …like right now one could possible give Trump the benefit of the doubt…FBI has blundered and been politically motivated in the past…the whole thing looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Oh and nuclear secrets are the only secrets a president is not allowed to have full access to. It’s the instructions on how we build our nuclear weapons.

Attached: AP22221044864417a.7.jpg (1200x800, 153.56K)

RETARD CHECK: Just one of Donald Trump's properties is the gucci store in Manhattan

What is it worth?

Depends on whether Don is filing taxes on the property or using it as collateral for another loan.

Neither of which affects the estimated property value.

Donald Trump doesn't own Trump Tower, a mortgage company does. He also has tons of debt and failed businesses although I'm sure overall he has a net worth of millions. He also has a history of burning through money quickly.

>alphabet bois have been planting drugs and cp on people theyve wanted gone for almost 100 years
>its completely impossible that they would oopsie some documents
>just like with the election, where every single vote was definitely counted fairly because the us isnt a banana republic

Nuclear weapons are a meme anyway, nobody uses them because if one person uses them everyone goes Samson option and we're all dead

>we

BREAKING NEWS: Trump confirmed to be arrested in 2 more weeks

If they were planted then why did Trump's own lawyer sign off on the list of confiscated items from the raid?

You mean, the codes that are supposed to change every 12 hours?

Banana republic. The FBI were tasked with finding relevant documents pertaining to Hunter Biden's business deals.

This heinous slander by the Deep State to smear Trump! Unless Trump admits he was selling state secrets to the Russians and Saudis because it was a good business move for him, then it's BASED

He’s extremely wealthy already. Him selling nuclear secrets to the Saudis makes absolutely no sense. Say what you want about Trump the man does love his country. I don’t think he would sell America out, ever. What does he stand to gain?

Take your meds Tom Clancy.

Attached: 1637012598816.png (791x608, 339.32K)

>its completely impossible that they would oopsie some documents
almost everything is possible
doesn't mean almost everything happens
Prove a document was planted. Maybe the paper is less yellow than the rest, maybe there aren't any fingerprints of Donnie on a particular document. Maybe it was printed on a wrong machine.
Good luck
retard.

Yes Saudi Arabia needs a former US President to steal 1940s tech for them.

What "nuclear secrets"?
You mean the "codes"? Those are kept in the "football", locked to some dude's wrist via handcuffs, and you need two different keys to open the "football", and the codes are changed weekly, and you can only use the codes if you are the current POTUS and literally radio them in to whichever nuclear-armed command force you're using to strike(submarines being Navy, air or ICBM being USAF).

Leftists/media/globalists have no clue how nuke strikes and "secrets" actually work. Shut the fuck up.

>Donald Trump stole nuclear secrets from the department of energy on his way out the door, and was in the process of arranging a deal to sell these secrets to the Saudi’s.

Major flaw in this idea is Trump has nothing to gain from that. He doesn't even need the money. The Saudi's also don't need the nukes.

Another Private Groomer zogbot, under orders to post D&C with a french FIVEYES VPN.

Just remember which entity got struck by a missile at the pentagon on 9/11, and just WHAT ??!?! were they investigating?!!?.

Its all coming to a close very shortly. You got OUTGLOWED

Did you always grow up hoping you'd be bootlicking for the system?

He didn’t even take a salary as POTUS. That’s $1.6 million he left on the table right there

Nuclear codes change daily

now THATS what I call bait.

Attached: sage.jpg (2048x1536, 825.5K)

prove it in a court of law
should be simple as
but nope its a media circus as usual
still waiting another 2 weeks for piss tapes

Source: my checked ass.

Maybe they made a mistake after standing in 100 Florida heat for several hours in suits?

1. Nuclear codes change every year
2. Why would a multi-billionaire want to risk the last years of his life in prison for some money?

Really fucking convenient the FBI 'uncover' all of this 2 years late and only a few month before midterms.

Yawn.
Fucktwit.

The warrant was for his hand written notes... so I kind of doubt they would be enough to build nukes from. Btw all of that info is freely available online (with a free watchlist membership too)

This....they are changed every day twice on schedule

worry about your shit country's own issues, fag

Sounds like you’re an NPC OP. I’m voting for Trump because the Secret Bureau of Interrogation raided him, and has been complicit in political crimes since it’s inception.

KeK.

> and was in the process of arranging a deal to sell these secrets to the Saudi’s.
Why? He has money. The jew raid is getting old and it's damn obvious you're not helping yourselves since this entire show seems jew run. We will be sure to make a point of that here so you know.

>nuclear secrets must be the codes
Jesus Christ, americans on this board are retards

Aren’t you the murder and rape capital of Europe? Might wanna look inward and let the big boys handle their own problems

>nuclear secrets
>y-you mean the codes right?
It's too early to be on this level of cope, fellas.

This is free laughter, watching your shitheap of a "country" go up in flames in real time is peak kino

Attached: 1629773718196.jpg (726x564, 104.94K)

>Looks like
>apprently
>may have
You are a nigger

American education lmao

Let's analyze:
Stole secrets 20 months ago....
Still hasn't sold them.
Actually keeps them "out" in the house instead of buried beneath the doghouse.
Dear OP - your reasoning skills are wanting.

Says the one with a bad refugee raping women problem

interesting TELL ME MORE.

POTUS would not have access to any other "nuclear secrets". That information is given to the POTUS on a need-to-know basis.
Again, you fucks know dick and ass about how this shit actually works.

Then why does Q literally talk about this?

Attached: 500.jpg (977x798, 71.67K)

Oblong cross on flag means somlian rape camp, no matter what the color. Prive me wrong.pro tip, you are a nigger.

Attached: InShot_20220227_103847167.jpg (1920x1920, 1.34M)

>I’m voting for Trump because

You're not voting for him. He's going to be disqualified. It's hilarious. You can bring your Crayola crayon and write his name in under the REAL candidates if you want. Just try not to chew on it too much while waiting in line.

First president in prison running for a second term.

The plan is to "drip, drip, drip" this nonsense until November.

Tons of stuff the saudis could do with information on maintenance for silos, new inventions or general schedules from black mailing to some PR stunts

>Still hasn't sold them.
I can tell you think he hasn't sold them because he had everything at home when they went in.

Attached: 1602052372300.jpg (1200x675, 104.93K)

>reddit spacing
>AP22221044864417a.7.jpg
>looks like Donald Trump stole nuclear secrets
>Oh and
>france
Lurk 2 years

Attached: 1627592127160.jpg (726x1001, 209.77K)

"The Jews" are not the synagogue of Satan, retard.
He was speaking directly to the Pharisees.

This is so ridiculous it will lead to war. You can't sell that bag of shit. Not even to a majority of your own side.

The FBI is investigating Trump. Just like they investigated Hillary. This makes Trump a criminal woman.
Lock her up.

I hate the glowniggers on pol so much. If we really wanted to leave them dick in hand, we'd have mass convoys and strikes until republican governors ban glowniggers from their states.

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-153011_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 537.72K)

Attached: awFVsFl.jpg (640x361, 91.4K)

You have to be an absolute retard to believe that he somehow got his hands on nuclear secrets and then just kept them in a box in Florida for 2 years waiting for someone to find them.

yea let's just ignore how he helped his family's businesses, but hey as long as he doesn't get it DIRECTLY it's all good right? I mean if Brandon helps his crack addict son get money it's all cool now.

>it really looks like…
Another cry wolf scenario because the powers that be are terrified of Trump, they have nothing and the public are wise to your tricks.

Thats bullshit. The Saudis can easily get it from Pakistan if they really wanted it, and Pakistan have been pretty open about how they are willing to sell them nuclear weapons too if they need it. This just smells fishy

gotta be made up bullshit by cnn, they would lie if the truth was better

What would you do if you had nuclear secrets? Throw them away?

So what are your credentials?
"I voted for Joe Biden. That means I am smart and have good judgment".
Cringe....

Attached: 1660204381503197.jpg (1153x1560, 1.03M)

If this turns out to be another nothing burger then all they are doing is giving Trump free advertisement for the election

They say nuclear secrets, and technically they are correct. What was actually there were the documents implicating them in the Uranium 1. It's nuclear secrets alright, just the ones that they would like to keep secret.

You're the one who thinks he was selling them to the Saudis. Why would he wait two years? Makes zero sense to anyone with a brain. The official narrative so full of holes no one could take it seriously.