A Grand Gamble

There's no way Trump is going to be found innocent. There's far too much at risk if he's declared not guilty of committing any crimes, right?

What happens if he's found innocent?

What happens if he's found guilty?

Attached: GG.png (1600x1400, 566.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

There will be a legit civil war if they arrest him

From who lol. Are you going to fight for trump?

Yes. Plenty would

We will find out won't we

Praise Kek

Heil Hitler

HAIL ODIN

FOR VICTORY

Attached: 1656390696846.jpg (719x1024, 205.9K)

It's selective enforcement. Does anyone really believe that the Clintons didn't do shit that could put them in a cell? Of course they did. They're good boys though. They won't be found guilty of anything. They dindu nuffin. Members of the club.

I didn't vote for Trump either time, but I certainly will if he is in prison for espionage. Can't think of a wetter, runnier shit to take on the American establishment.

Yeah, they totally got him this time. ThE wAllS ArE CloSiNg iN oN HIm FOr rEaL THis tiMe!

Attached: 1649486249578.jpg (1036x693, 102.53K)

Biden will surely pardon him like Ford did

>Classified materials in possession of a man with security clearance. News at 11.

The problem is that they are going to have to say what the documents were and how that is "espionage". If he still has copies of them and it goes against what they sell it as. It makes them look like the lying seditious kikes they are.

They fucked up and now they are playing chicken with the truth and it's consequences.

Attached: 1655387599643.jpg (2000x1125, 269.19K)

Imagine a bunch of boomers that price gouge rentals starting civil war 2
You’ve got to be smoking crack

In this country, you aren’t “found innocent”. You ARE innocent, until PROVEN guilty.

>What happens if he's found innocent?
decade of riots
>What happens if he's found guilty?
nothing

>It makes them look like the lying seditious kikes they are.
That already happened when they "shopped" for a jew judge to sign the warrant.

Nigger, people still think trump is a russian asset. The left is so enraged and trapped in their own reality that they will just think he was unjustly found innocent if he's acquitted.

there will be no such thing cuck. He'll rot in a cell and you retards will be rounded up without any pushback.

I doubt it. People are different from back then.

You will always be a disgusting fat tranny. Remember that.

Not if you are an enemy of the party. The law is whatever serves their immediate needs at this moment.

Attached: 1580492976308m.jpg (1024x785, 117.03K)

Kek imagine dying for orange man

Imagine thinking he wouldn’t just be the excuse to do it

Throwing Trump in jail won't make the left start crying like faggots about him.
I wouldn't even care if they put him in jail without cause or a trial at all, but I know they won't stop bitching every second of the day.

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

Not even a judge. A magistrate. And one who has already played defence for the pedo party.

Attached: 1660101080730737.png (1202x846, 731.74K)

>What happens if he's found guilty?
What would YOU like to happen, data farmer?

What happened is they literally told him its fine that he had the documents and to lock them up in a storage room. He did exactly as he was told. Then they went to a judge and said they're concerned he's going to hide some of the documents so they got a warrant. It's all just for the media, he did nothing wrong, they're pretending he did something he didn't do just to run it in the news then months down the line it'll come out that all the documents were in the storage room like they were supposed to be but it won't be a big story and all the retards in this country will be wondering why he's not in prison and still believe he broke the law or something.

Attached: 1457490953230.jpg (854x960, 355.86K)

That's a nice ideal but in practice has it ever been true? As soon as you're a suspect you're "potentially guilty" not innocent. There are certain things you can't do if you're a suspect that you could do otherwise.

>Chris (((Stein))))

Because that's what honest and legit people do. Stop noticing things!!!!

It would be very weird if they didn't at least plant docs. If they want to find docs, you would think they would plant docs. And then he'd be arrested, and he'd be out of the election. And eventually it would come out that they planted it and no one would be held accountable.

But I don't think so. The fbi seems wildly incompetent. I think they would just storm in, look around and not find anything because there is nothing. They just grab a bunch of papers. Then anything salacious for sure someone at the FBI will leak. His college grades or whatever someone will leak them. And no one will be held accountable.

I don't think the right will ever do anything.

So long as people have jobs and food, and air conditioning no one is gonna give that up. Very few people with nothing to lose will try and they will be easily picked off because they are all alone.

Hypothetical what if statements are not a topic. You are essentially requiring us to create the topic for you. This type of behavior wasn't allowed on runescape forums. Not sure why it's allowed here. It's a sophisticated form of flooding and it's fucking annoying how common it is on this site.

If he's found guilty? For people to understand that if the state wants you to be found guilty then you'll be found guilty.

Dumbass shill

He wants you to ignore Jewish control over central and mega banks and to stop talking about Jewish control over central and mega banks. Trusting Jews gets goyim killed.

>do nothing for 4 years but talk shit on twitter
>ignore your base in favor of kikes and niggers

lol good fuck that shabbls goy

This place is full of people with opinions on a subject I'm interested in. I enjoy reading those opinions. As long as it's political this shouldn't be an issue.

OP is fag

Yes.