Why do MAGA people follow the crowd instead of thinking for themselves? Like...

Why do MAGA people follow the crowd instead of thinking for themselves? Like, it seems like every enlightened folk is left leaning. the right is like a fucking cult. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: ezgif-3-325f362ceb.png (640x340, 100.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: tDIBxNeixOEW.jpg (975x689, 89.17K)

.02c has been deposited to your ActBlue wallet, comrade!

These people actually watch fox news and get their information from boomer facebook memes. They're not exactly the best the nation has to offer.

(((wexler)))

Projection at its finest.

They all do this. Once one of their grifting masters gives them a mantra to repeat, they'll do it until instructed to stop. Yesterday it was "show us the warrant". Now the warrant is out and they're seething silently. Their next cope will be that this increases Trump's support, which is meaningless.

>follow the crowd
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

I'm not even a miganigger, I hate conservatives even more than I hate the left, and I want to genocide every last one of you, OP.

Ironic

>wexler

This is just downright hilarious projection. Also, fuck you OP for your garbage slide thread. Kys

I just do the opposite of what the jew tells me, worked out great so far.

wexler, it comes from the german word wechsel
short of geldwechsler money change and is
a near uniquely ashkenazi name

very interesting to see all those interesting name like garland which apparently originates from the old german word for rubin over some proxies

You mean when people are waiting for the truth to come out and not just media shill speculation

Why do you work for David Brock at low wages just to post anti Trump material between your marathon masturbation sessions?

Unlike the Left we don't have a central distributor for what we think.

>and there I was repeating what the msn told me to
Pot and kektle

Could be worse, they could be wearing cloth masks to fight a cold virus.

I want to hate Zion Don but the feds make it really really hard to.

What is there to think about?
>FBI had no trouble with docs being at Mar a lago because they said "just put a padlock on the room"
>President can declassify whatever he wants
>Hillary did much worse

>You don't make emotional decisions based on missing information and wait for the full information before releasing an opinion?
>Ha, fucking sheep!

Attached: 1593826874148.jpg (398x380, 23.9K)

The greatest trick jews were able to pull on shitlibs was making them believe they're critical thinkers and that they come up with their narratives on their own lol.
No bro, you listen to NPR, Neurolinguistic Programming Radio.

Attached: FY1CiXIXkAEObsx.jpg (982x1236, 137.97K)

>we are superior because we were already told what we are supposed to think
Kek

>lefty
>talks about 'thinking for themselves'
lol

Yes, very organic. I wonder which government he was selling secrets to. The organised response here is an obvious clue.

and to think retards support this -
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: Hunter&Joe.png (537x870, 437.38K)

You migafags parrot everything that trump says without fail and any legitimate criticism of trump is outlawed.

obviously to israel

A lot of them are very religious, uneducated, and deeply distrustful of people who aren't like them. They naturally gravitate towards people who appear to know what they're talking about and will tell them what they should think, appear to be goofy or stupid, and pretend to be like them. They're basically primed to be followers of something and never really advance beyond that mental state.
The dangerous few who follow Trump are the people who recognize him as an opportunist, and want to follow in his footsteps. They are reasonably intelligent, educated, and completely amoral, desiring only power and the chance to gather a following. Most of them never would have tried anything if Trump hadn't shown them that it doesn't matter if you're a complete scumbag, a liar, and a criminal, as long as you do what he does you can get right-wingers to be your slaves.

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!
Kek. Saved

>literally coordinate hundreds of major media news outlets to report exactly the same headlines with the exact same emphasized quotes
>LOL U MAGATARDS DONT THINK FOR URSELFS

Attached: we stand in mockery honk honk.jpg (713x676, 45.9K)

You forgot the:
Ukraine Phone CALL
250k COVID Deaths
Pussy Grabbing

Libs always waiting on recieve for directed outrage

Now THATS some delicious projection