Are Russian liberals still a thing?

I feel like with all the recent rhetoric and actions from ukraine and some western countries, calling russians non-human, supporting a total ban on Russian visa, etc.
How does the average anti-Putin Russian reacts to this?

Attached: FZ_IYCRWYAIWJz3.jpg (472x680, 46.44K)

Its much rarer to see a liberashka subhumans these days on Any Forums, I remember they used to be way more common.

You would have to be pretty retarded to be Russian and pro-west at the same time. Westerners have made their opinion about Russians pretty clear by now

>calling russians non-human

Is there a problem with stating facts

Amazingly enough, there's still a lot of them, especially in the media, finance, academia and IT. They are marginal minority in the scale of general population, but a vocal one at that.

>How does the average anti-Putin Russian reacts to this?
Some delude themselves that it's all Putin's fault, and everything will somehow go back to norm once he dies. Boy are they in for surprise. Some just genuinely hate Russia on principle so it's all fine with them.

>s*rb calling others subhuman

Attached: 1645897328324.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

Do you consider yourself a human?

Well, I'm not russian, so yes.

You are brother nation of Russians. So you have to belong in the same category.

No offense but what is the difference between Ukrainians and Russians? No one outside the slavosphere would know the difference just by looking or hearing them speak

that's a pretty hard cope. have you ever been to the West ? the truth is, we can't tell hohols and vatniks apart

Ukrainians are choleric, Russians are melancholic.

lmao some memefaggot beat me to it

Russia is your neighbor. The United States is not. If having peaceful and friendly ties with your neighbor means purging your government of neo-nazis being funded and controlled by Jewish gangsters, I suggest you pursue that option.
It's just sad watching Ukraine getting used in this way and how many of you are falling for it.

>You are brother nation of Russians.
Absolute bullshit and 100% russian propaganda. There's no historic or any other proof of this.

So, because of your personal ignorance we should give away our independence? Most Westerners couldn't distinguish between Japanese, Korean and Chinese, does it mean they're the same nation? Great logic.

Nice advice, but we'll rather choose to not have this neighbor at all. Russia is doomed.

>Hohols mad
Shouldn't have cut off Crimea's water and shelled your own people. You couldve been a good neighbor but instead youe country chimped out. Very sad to say it, but you guys had it coming.

he's just a butthurt pole with time to spare while sucking off Hans

Should've just give away your South to the Mexicans. Why are you such a bad neighbor?

Russia is doomed, eh? How come nations that are a fraction of the size of other nations come to the conclusion that the bigger nations are doomed? How can you be so delusional? It's the same way about chinks, pajeets and also burgers. How the fuck do you "doom" nations of over 100 million people when you can't even stand on your feet without your temporary friends helping you up? Oh, and you can't choose your neighbours. Unless you're Russia. They can choose their neighbours. Pray that they've chosen to neighbour Ukraine, and not Poland.

Ukrainians existed first, Russians came later. Kyiv, Atil, and Taman' were major cities when Moscow was still forest. We even had a Ukrainian on the Byzantine throne, so we were the real Third Rome.

Attached: territory stolen from ukraine.png (1900x750, 608.32K)

Yes.

Attached: Putler took our Netflix away.png (559x448, 343.27K)

what is the mental illness required to type such nonsense and think that it will convince others?

>So, because of your personal ignorance we should give away our independence?
you did that in 2014
>Most Westerners couldn't distinguish between Japanese, Korean and Chinese
i can
still i cant distinguish your larps