Whats his fucking problem?

whats his fucking problem?

Attached: 988392.png (765x768, 299.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2020/4/20/21228324/amazon-whole-foods-unionization-heat-map-union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White entitlement won't let them take shit jobs for shit pay.

ESG is his fucking problem.
So the WEF basically.

Diverse workplaces don't organize or unionize. That's why. When you hate everyone except your own group, you don't work well with others. If there was only commies, they will unionize. Same for cuckservatives. Only solution is to keep enemies in the same fighting cage. Demoralize both groups, and make them work.

theverge.com/2020/4/20/21228324/amazon-whole-foods-unionization-heat-map-union
>The heat map apparently uses more than two dozen different metrics to track which Whole Foods stores may unionize.
>The heat map focuses on monitoring three main areas: “external risks,” “store risks,” and “team member sentiment,” according to Business Insider.
>Store-risk metrics include average store compensation, average total store sales, and a “diversity index” that represents the racial and ethnic diversity of every store.
>Stores at higher risk of unionizing have lower diversity and lower employee compensation, as well as higher total store sales and higher rates of workers’ compensation claims, according to the documents.
Diversity reduces the risk of employees unionizing. It's cartoonishly capitalist.

ESG rating will go down if they dont.
ESG invests billions in companies, then if the companies dont follow their ESG recommendations for hiring, they lower the score and sell the stocks tanking its value, if you listen to them, they increase the rating which increases investment.

Elon Musks Tesla for example has a lower ESG rating than oil companies, even though its more environmentally friendly yet because he doesnt hire niggers and women but based on merit, they lowered the ESG rating.

diversity ensures a divided and easily controlled workforce that will always be at odds with each other and unable to organize.

Well your logic doesn't make any sense since old musty's stock was worth a lot more than any shit tier oil company

This poo got it, don’t flush him down.

Attached: zobaxra2czj51.jpg (750x894, 80.95K)

So why were they removed from the ESG S&P 500 index?

Studies show the more diverse a work force is the less cohesive and thus less likely to unionize.

This.

Cheap non-unionized labor.

>Diversity is our strength!
>as declared by those who want us divided and weak

real question is how did he know i want this bag?

Attached: samuel handbagberg.png (350x420, 94.79K)

Not my problem
Accelerate

Unions

People won't unionize if they're too different.

More immigrants -> lower wages -> lower costs -> higher rental price of capital -> higher profits to owners of capital (such as Jeff Bezos)

shut up and eat the bugs, racist.

Imagine being on the same side as people like bezos and unironically thinking you're on the good side

beaners are cheaper, they want to compete with china, they need cheap slaves as china had

Common leftists don't believe themselves to be "on the same side" as Bezos. Bezos is a capitalist, and doesn't give them something for nothing. That he agrees with them politically/abuses the beliefs they've swallowed to his own benefit is a sick coincidence, if they even notice.

This
also it's hard to form an effective union when everyone is perpetually and irrationally pissed off at you for being White and male

These people are genocidal maniacs. Global capitalism is a disease.

they're psychopaths and any reasonable group of people would have them killed and strung up on the lamp posts

If billionaires what it so much, they can pay to bring them into the country and get their greencards. They can pay for the housing and food and healthcare. Then they can pay to have them trained and then pay for their wages.

day of the flush aborted. congratulations, you are also smarter than the average wagie

Why pay for a CS graduate asking for 6 figures and work rights when I can pay for a dude who can do the same job for 1/5th of the cost in salary?

He didn't. He made you want the bag slowly, then he showed you that the bag exists so that you could want it.

Immigration drops wages and diversity prents union formation.
BTW he's a cunt.

immigrants are cheap as shit to hire

>I need more niggers and spics to work for low wages in my warehouses so I can make billions and do nothing

>everyone is less than me because I have more fiat currency than you

Attached: 890C9CCF-86E2-400D-98AE-24E776A28714.jpg (558x614, 17.57K)

His entire job is basically skimming some part off the production of the workers under him. Having twice as many people in the US won't necessarily make us wealthier, though it would raise our GDP in absolute terms. But having twice as many Amazon workers and consumers would undoubtedly make Bezos much wealthier. And, since Amazon is a pseudo-monopoly at this point, taking in a ton of immigrants will likely grow his company.