Polish women love big paki cock

>women

Hawt.

>women

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16.93K)

who is behind that post?

Attached: ohoh.jpg (688x868, 109.18K)

Jews, Scorpion and the Frog

Attached: 1660344241035.jpg (852x673, 374.48K)

Attached: 1603506328008.png (1097x800, 1.11M)

Attached: 1616116109112.png (938x941, 258.82K)

the american way to respond to a post like that is to call you a yuropoor, say that globohomo came from europe, or post a complete non-sequiter

Unironicaly the reptilians

Jews because they are cursed

Poles are jews.

Hitler. He forced a future of being cucked under anglosaxons, who can only pillage, on Europe.

jews

Attached: 1593827116570.jpg (635x357, 153.62K)

So, are the Polish diaspora going to do anything about it? Like toss some flaming shit into the windows? C u c k s

>Who destroyed Europe
Germans. Like dozens of times already.
>and why?
because they're brothers to the jews (what does ashkenazi mean, what language do they speak, what kind of last names do they always have? don't even fucking try you faggots) so they innately hate European civilization and the white race.

Attached: 1658325238283473.png (1300x1650, 712.37K)

One day I’m going to boil over. This makes me so furious

Both of you are retards. He delayed it. The shit that is currently destroying Europe was happening in 1920. He delayed it and if he won he would have stopped it but a pole and a russian are known across the world to be the niggers of the white race so you wouldn't get it.

Hitler is responsible for the deaths of 40 million Europeans.

"gets off with brutal pain"
kek

>delayed it
>by allying with Stalin to jointly invade a country that has singlehandedly shielded the whole continent from a bolshevik (german instealled) invasion 19 years prior, gifting Soviets the most virulent anti-communist nations in the whole world, agreeing to the Soviet landgrab in Romania - a supposed German ally, and agreeing to the Soviet invasion of Finland - yet another commie hating country.
Gee I wonder why. Just don't look up what shitler was doing in Munich in march and april of 1919. Or who was the first leader of the SS. You might not like the answer.

I don't know what that headline means.

>polish women
>shitskin man
Literally 90% of interracial relationships in the UK. Poland, nation of whores.

>be polish woman
>move to the UK
>instantly become degenerate upon being immersed in bongoloid "culture"
hmm

Angela Merkel and the rest of the EU gov as well as the corpos that forced the open borders shit. 2015.

>when you want to be a jew so bad that you commit fake "hate crimes" just like a real jew
In all fairness, they clearly made the wrong choice

you're talking to a pole and a canadian (probably both jewish)

Nothing you say to these subhumans will stick. Defending yourself from a literal judaic genocidal cult is apparently bad. Defending your fellow people from what happened in Ukraine a while earlier, is even worse. But what's the worst of this all, is to defend yourself against the USA and UK, both of which allied themselves to and supplied the Soviet Union to specifically obliterate Europe, even if communism was their ideological opposite. What was more opposite than communism, was the existence of a healthy Europe, so they funded the anti-thesis. And defending yourself against all that is your fault and you're the baddie.

Just judaism 101.

Attached: 1656391012165.jpg (1024x745, 148.82K)

I get off with brutal pain too.

>probably both jewish
don't call me a german
>vast majority, between 75% and 85%, of worldwide jewry are the Ashkenazi
>'Ashkenaz' literally translates to 'Germany'
>'Ashkenazi' literally translates to 'German Jew'
>Yiddish, the language of the Ashkenazi, is literally a dialect of German
>Remind yourself what kind of last names these jews ALWAYS have... oh right, German ones: -mann, -stein, -berg, -witz etc
pic very much fucking related you disgusting turk

Attached: 1522672456253.jpg (1107x800, 107.42K)

>Who destroyed Europe and why?
(((Who)))?
youtu.be/8ERmOpZrKtw

Attached: JewsDestroyEurope.jpg (1200x694, 164.51K)