What is to come of all of this?

You guys think people are just going to sit back and watch all this go down? The federal government is at peak corruption. Can this still be fought via elections and shit or are we past that point?

Attached: 13FA49FD-06C2-456F-B668-584ABC401BFA.jpg (500x500, 70.54K)

>Can this still be fought via elections and shit or are we past that point?
We are way passed that point user and you know that.
We only get to choose whether team red or blue gets to chip away at the rest of our rights till we die.
That's how authoritarianism works.

Attached: D5eA2D9WwAEfUTG.jpg (720x1078, 173.5K)

>We are way passed that point user and you know that.
Yeah, you’re right. I don’t know this but I have kids and shit and don’t want it all to turn into a hellhole for them. Wishful thinking I guess.

It was a ryder truck not uhaul u dummy

Attached: 04a_StraightTruck.jpg (687x515, 51.22K)

we have a lot of history to look at and learn from. the biggest lessons to take from this is:
you wont win against glowniggers. attack them and you'll die.

also, you can't vote your way out of this.

and, glowniggers are running the game here. they decide who you get as leaders. they decide which laws will enable the glowniggers.

the desire to be a fed needs to be squashed. people need to say 'i'm not taking that federal job because i'm not having my neighbors beat the shit out of me every day of my life'

low level harrassment, accidents, non-stop pressure. it has to become highly undesireable to be a glownigger.

every assault on the institution of glowniggery results in a loss of rights. so dont do it. see the glownigger as an individual member of society and attack his membership in society instead.

You’re 100% right. Meme is a joke, of course. But what you’re saying is definitely the way we should go.

>It was a ryder truck not uhaul u dummy
It was neither - The Real Bombs were inside the building - Even the Military bomb experts say that.

The truck was a distraction for the sheeple.

No we’re getting somewhere!

This was a parsy/ agent and bill clinton blew the buildings.

McVeighs hands were seen moving minutes later after being pronounced dead.

Hes likely alive living somewhere like Epstein.

Op is a provocateur.

Parsy=patsy

the FBI is working hard to make sure that when the breaking point is reached the FBI will be shot out of hand without trial just because what kind of people they are, not just the individual crimes

We are past that point.

I have reason to believe McVeigh actually carried out the bombing himself

First, every single trained soldier IS on a list of potential terrorists
Second, I have heard many US military veterans echo similar sentiments about what they perceive FBIs actions as, they see FBI and think they should use authority to delete them

>The federal government is at peak corruption.
Nope, that was during Trump.
Which is why they are raiding his house.
Don't you read the news user?

We're wah past using the bureaucracy to stop the bureaucracy user. Democrats pulled a stalin and said its not who votes that matters, its who counts the votes that matter and the globohomo media and social networks went in lockstep to confirm the results whilst silencing critics.

Attached: 1641295389126.webm (640x360, 202.21K)

>Nope, that was during Trump.
>Which is why they are raiding his house.
>Don't you read the news user?

Attached: 1650860860681.png (374x229, 31.95K)

>You guys think people are just going to sit back and watch all this go down
Yeah lol.
You think they are going to do anything?
Anyone who tries will be vilified and called a glownigger.

Attached: 1612698498615.png (1024x958, 801.42K)

>You think they are going to do anything?
nothing happens till the firing circuit is completed, then the world erupts in death

Attached: electrocuted mice.jpg (840x1024, 107.33K)

>that meme
Kek, its almost esoteric

Attached: 1386303380370.png (328x288, 152.05K)

way the fuck past that point bromosapien. The problem is, Communists are great at keeping power once they're in power, just like the Q bullshit, it just literally operation Trust being run here. The reason the germans were able to overthrow Weimar was cultural solidarity, America doesn't really have that, there's no group of white men willing to defend their sovereignty, because muh democracy. And it's part of the reason communism is what it is. It's the only political/economic doctrine that can subvert and use the strengths of a Representative republic and turn those things into it's very weaknesses.

Our only hope at this point would be a collective awakening and groups of 100+ men going into their state government buildings and telling them that they're fired, we're under new management. You could really start this movement at a municipal or county level with fewer people, If you had 10 counties across the US taken over with populist militias, any other patriotic groups in the US would start following suit. we all look at this on a national level, but really if you secure your county, you can push back against the state powers and even the fed.

Violence is the only way at this point, but it doesn't have to be heavy violence right now, at the lower levels corrupt officials will be willing to step aside, only the top level will need to be put to trial and executed, and all of them will be jews, it will be like nuremberg, but justified.

>You guys think people are just going to sit back and watch all this go down?
Yes.

This guy wrote a letter to his sister basically telling her that he was recruited to do domestic terror gayops by the military. They "sheep-dipped" him by giving him a cover story for leaving the military. He supposedly failed the special forces fitness test and that made him upset so he decided to become a terrorist...this unironically the official story.
The explosion went outward instead of inward to the building, anophos doesn't pack the power to destroy the concrete and rebar columns that got shredded. There was another guy in the truck with him and who rented the Ryder truck (though they later pretended that guy never existed.) All the security camera footage of McVeigh on the day of the bombing that was FOIAd is conveniently blacked out every time the truck gets close enough o the camera to see the people inside. A man fitting the description of the second passenger was picked up by cops in California or something and he was beaten and had his throat slashed while in jail. When his body was given over to the family it was covered in makeup that hid all the beating marks, the cuff marks, the cuts, bruises, etc. The cops said he killed himself.
Anyways McVeigh never fought his case or made any motions during the three weeks he was on trial. The only thing he ever asked for was his body to not have an autopsy done on it after he was executed. This is totally against standard procedure but the court was really generous and granted him this request. During his execution one of the reporters that watched him "die" swears they saw him breathing shallowly before they all left the room.

Traps need to be set in place to make sure all corrupt bureaucrats are dealt with in a timely manner. We need to return to the days of fur trapping where every weasel was caught, skinned and its fur sold on the market for all to see

Attached: 1655938500414.jpg (389x378, 76.82K)

>He supposedly failed the special forces fitness test and that made him upset so he decided to become a terrorist
interesting claim, considering you could try again faster than it takes to carry out this kind of attack

>The federal government is at peak corruption
You don't know shit about corruption.

Wew vlad

Attached: p-changecolor-2.gif (1000x602, 357.98K)

but srsly we cant let trump have the nuclear codes becuz he will start ww3

hurry up Zhukov before I shoot Beria myself

When Trump gets back in office, he needs to hang every one of the Jews behind this shit. Starting with Garland.

Attached: bidenjews.png (1165x2024, 1.63M)

Checked and based palindrome

Attached: 1606315593145.gif (226x284, 101.87K)

you naive imbeciles actually believed that government would allow you the privilege of voting if it actually did anything to change government against its own interests? the only solution has always ever been the death of every single government employee on the planet

Attached: laughingcheetah.jpg (720x720, 82.57K)

>I am completely unwilling to accept any criticism of the right, but you are the NPC!
lol I know my side is corrupt and shitty, all politicians are.
Go fucking arrest and murder Clinton, see if I give a shit.
You faggots though, could get shot in the face by Trump and still try to deflect.

Care to divulge real corruption ruslad

Attached: 1560843610530.jpg (400x400, 34.73K)

>lol I know my side is corrupt and shitty, all politicians are.
>Go fucking arrest and murder Clinton, see if I give a shit.
>You faggots though, could get shot in the face by Trump and still try to deflect.

Attached: 20211013_230200.png (387x317, 31.97K)

Checked for Truth

McVeigh did carry out the bombing. But he had an accomplice (who he insisted didn't exist), but was reported by several witnesses. In addition to the truck bomb, the building was rigged. Witnesses reported and seismographs show two explosions: The truck and the charges that blew the buildings support columns.

McVeigh wrote a letter to his sister about how he had been recruited as a "sheep-dipped" (look it up) agent when he washed out of Ranger school. He didn't actually wash out.

He then tells his cell mate that he's not actually getting executed, but extracted. Oh and the government granted him a very rare waiver of the usual mandatory autopsy.

>lol I know my side is corrupt and shitty, all politicians are.
>Go fucking arrest and murder Clinton, see if I give a shit.
>You faggots though, could get shot in the face by Trump and still try to deflect.

Attached: 1615398753267s.jpg (125x123, 2.33K)

Attached: toolong.png (345x56, 17.26K)

McVeigh is a genuine American hero. Anybody who kills government employees is objectively in the right and practically a saint.

Ballistic glass has a melting point of 400-600 F and acetylene torch burns at 4000 F.

Yes

We are currently on the jury box but they're currently working on that right now and have seemingly captured all of the judicial except the supreme court (for now). They pulled the soap box out from under us, the ballot box was set on fire and a large number of states are gone, We're already at a point where there is no going back and the only box left is the cartridge box.

Attached: boxes.jpg (800x800, 174.51K)

and exactly why we've already lost.

>The truck was a distraction for the sheeple

YEAH KEEP TRUSTIN THAT PLAN THERE FELLOW PATRIOT
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
fuck I hate boomers

Sabotage of key globohomo glownigger infrastucture and trade routes along with consistent ridicule of the opposition is indeed the way to go user

Attached: 1611119519515m.jpg (1024x691, 116.62K)